HNS spa 917-756-9191 Nanuet

Ria - $70 plus $140

found a Japanese beauty at this place. They’re next to a diner on rt 304 and have a parking lot. Pretty big spot. Ria was gorgeous 20 something with straight long black hair and C or slightly bigger really nice rack. Her smile was sweet. I asked her for a hug and she felt soft and pillowy on her boobs and overall her skin is very soft. A soft peck that I initiated and we get the business out if the way and off to the races. TS we started with her undressing and I can fully appreciate how nice her body is. Sensual body slide with titty fucking and BBJ. I couldn’t wait to sit her o my face and spin her on JR. back the room I laid Ria on the table and gave her a good 5/7 minutes of tonguing and licking and sticking in her shaved cookie then 69 and had her grind on my face. She’s lightweight. Put a cost on and then rode me in cowgirl reversed then doggy. Definitely has a nice curviness. finished with missionary as I was feeding on her boobs. Got me cleaned up and a good massage with her sitting bake on my back. I wanted a second pop but tone was running out so I enjoyed the massage tip the end. Very glad I discovered this girl. Extremely cute. I will visit there again.

Momo - 70hf - 140.00 tip

Tried to finish my errands and go home with my money in my pocket and my milk in my balks but found myself pulling into their parking lot omw to the highway. Walk in and mms is a nice lady seemingly. Remembered me and asks me who I saw last time and sends in Momo. pretty Korean with with a tight but curvy 5,2 body and nice top C. Cleavage exposed through a classy dress and dressy shoes. Couldn’t resist. She goes to the shower and I leave the $70plus140 happily. she undresses as we get ready to shower and her body is hot. No mom scars nothing. Clean soft white skin. Very nice smile on Momo. That Asian demure shy vibe. Table shower was solid. NURU front and back. BBJ. Inside a good couple of minutes of massage standing above me as I enjoy the view of her shaved cat and feel her thighs and butt. I flip over and pull her on top of me and enjoy her breasts and her body abd lay her down and give her a good tongue fucking deep and some tease Rimjob. She likes both. Not a hair on her anywhere on her body. I get up to catch my breath and Momo pulls me for DFK to taste her pussy juice. then gives a BBJ on her stomach then puts the rubber and takes me in missionary. She’s small and fit good for any position because she’s lightweight and kind of flexible. In missionary I was able to stretch her legs way back abd she took it with no issue. Went into CG then RCG then DS until I finished. Tight fit and wet which is a good combo to deal with. Gave a good massage to my calves legs and butt like I asked and went over time due to me not wanting to drive without a quick shower. She’s very pretty and was a fun time. I like how sweet she was as far as personality also.