Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

There is definitely some self sabotage going on here. I use to see them posting on WhatsApp all the time their daily line up. Their last update they showed very unflattering pics of Taylor and now with all these negative reviews on her. And not to mention their usually 2 a day positive reviews of all the new girls from their loyal customers are not around. So I can only assume there’s some in house drama going on.

Taylor AkA Hermes
Hour 400
Called for a appointment had a hour with the best rimmer on the planet passionately rim my crack all the way impressive serviré just the head was too much teeth the session felt rush in a way as she was on her phone half of the time . Last time I saw Hermes she was a much better lookin girl but this time $400 to see her for a hour was definitely not worth it for the price ….. any one know why her price goes up not sure why she feels extra
In what way does she look different? How bad? Like bad plastic surgery...botched?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sharloth 60 minutes

wanted to try Sharloth during the week and finally saw her for evening 1 hour spot. She is very pretty. Spanish in 20’s with really nice curvy body and sweet attitude.long black hair. Started out by telling her I want the upgrades $200 CIP and told her exactly what I like. She was wearing a robe with just thongs under. She undress in the bathroom and her boobs are natural and full.
She starts to BBJ me in the BR as the shower runs. Then we go under the shower and we’re making out and fingering her and sucking her tits then doing her doggy standing enjoying until I CIP. Back in the room kiss her stomach to start DATY and fingering her and DATO then had her get on her knees as I’m on edge of the bed and BBJ and tried to DT. On her back and more daty, then went at it in doggy missionary until I CIP. She’s pretty tight and seems fresh to the work, but definitely good.
Nice review, especially the cip twice!

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sharloth

Had the itched today and had always wanted to try this spot. Pulled the trigger on Sharloth. When I got there Papasan said to call him for the final direction.

Upon arrival I saw that Sharloth did not look like her pictures but thank lord she look amazing and have a cute smile. Junior had became rock hard as I was looking at her in a sexy red lingerie.

I couldn’t contain my urges as I approached her and we started to make out. My hands then started roaming. I was talking to her with my limited Spanish and had to use translator to communicate with her.

We then went to the shower and she went on her knees and gave me a preview BBBJ. It was freaking amazing. As she was looking at me while sucking on junior. We then went back to the room and started to make out more and she went on her knee. Her head game was great.

I told her I wanted extra and she said okay but no CIP today, which was a bummer because that’s why I wanted to see her but I respect her decision as she said I can still go raw dog but can only CIM. Which was fine with me.

I laid on my back as she CG me I love watching her breast go up and down and sideways. Couldn’t contain myself as I grabbed her ass and like jack hammer I was ravaging her.

I flipped her to lay her in the bed and started to MISH and was making out with her as we did MISH. Then I said I wanted to a doggy and as I felt I was going to pop. I emptied everything in her mouth. She looked at me with surprise because it was a lot.

She then gave me a gave me a massage which was good and then we went for round 2. She was licking and sucking on my balls this time, face deep on it. And she was DT junior. Then we started to fuck like rabbits and we tired each other out.

We laid down next to each other and I was FIV and playing with her clit with one hand as the other was playing with her nipples. I was kissing her neck and like her ears as she was letting moans out. She started to grind on junior and she then orgasmed.

Unfortunately did not have time for another shower. Put on my clothes and made out with her one last time.

Damage: 320/hr + 100 CIM = 420
Recommend: 10/10 most definitely would recommend. Great service.
Repeat: 10/10 definitely going to repeat.
I wonder why some guys she lets cip and others not?

Taylor 300 hh Asian Chinese Russian mix

Very nice service Russian nice busty tits mm with a botched face round nice ass really knows how to give head will let you cim and swallow if are looking for someone that swallows she’s the perfect date

Saw her a few days ago forgot about a review

Shakira 320/hr +50 tip

Saw taylor here and was pleased but wanted to see the spanish girls here - went with shakira and make an appointment - Since i was close to the place, i went home and took a quick shower and texted when i was parked next to the place now that i know where it is... THIS IS WHERE IT GOT INTERESTING as i was texted back to give my information AGAIN for the verification (mind you i was just there a week ago)

I assumed there were under "new management" but they should have all that info on the phone that i sent it to??? So here im out in the rain and they wont let me in... ok... dont want to get any attention standing out here so i leave...... I told them that this was VERY unprofessional as i was drenched & refused to do the verification again. MIND YOU.. Taylor was there and SHE remembered me and the PPS had to check to verify me. I walked back to my car and was begged by them to come back. At 1st i thought, this must be a setup and wanted to walk away but, my big head was thinking and went in. They buzzed me in and went up and the new PPS that was there apologized up and down. I wanted to ask for a discount 4 the shenanigans that i went thru but just wanted to poke and leave. Went to see shakira and she looks 85% of the girl in the pics, full of curves & spoke NO english at all.

Took off my drip and laid down and told her in spanish that i showered already and she told me i smelled great (google translate) Did a little roaming to get the motor running and up again and as soon as JR was standing at 1/2 attention she went to work with a ok BBBJ. Took me awhile and she kept stopping as i was almost ready and i just told her to put the rubber on me (brought rubbers with me) she put on the rubber and climbed on top & did some RCG which she got tired real quick and i told her to go doggie as i felt close that i was gonna bust. She kept checking for the rubber to make sure it was on and i guess it took her awhile for me to go ALL in as i had a big head lol. Finally got a rhythm going and took me awhile as i was enjoying i, spanking her and clapping cheeks for awhile. We switched to missionary as i was getting deep but i was rockhard and wanted to finish doggie. Went into doggie and put more lube in and slid in and she got into it with the papi aye aye aye and finally busted.

She cleaned me up and chilled for awhile as she was hugging and playing me and was asking me for 1 more but i already was spent as time was almost up (spent awhile pounding away in mish/doggie/rcg and bbbj - helped me with my clothes and i was on my way. Going out PPS offered water, declined just wanted to get out. '

Because of ease to get to this place, i will come back, hopefully will not have to go what i went thru to get verified 2x. Will repeat again in the future!!

Taylor 880 for 2H VIP + 100 tip

Went here Sunday morning. Setup was easy and staff was very friendly and attentive. Taylor looks very similar to her pictures. Young, with great big natural tits and a bubbly personality. Pretty face and very warm and inviting. She started with a shower and was very down to start going to town early. She massaged my balls and gave me bbbj until I finished in her mouth.
Then we moved to the bedroom as she gave me an amazing massage on my back. Next we went through a few positions until giving another bbbj and letting me CIM again. She made no complaints and was down for anything. The service was incredible and she has beautiful eyes to look into as well. She then massaged my legs before we finished doing cg/rcg. Staff gave unlimited drinks and the service from Taylor was 11/10. Would absolutely see her again.

Taylor 880 for 2H VIP + 100 tip

Went here Sunday morning. Setup was easy and staff was very friendly and attentive. Taylor looks very similar to her pictures. Young, with great big natural tits and a bubbly personality. Pretty face and very warm and inviting. She started with a shower and was very down to start going to town early. She massaged my balls and gave me bbbj until I finished in her mouth.
Then we moved to the bedroom as she gave me an amazing massage on my back. Next we went through a few positions until giving another bbbj and letting me CIM again. She made no complaints and was down for anything. The service was incredible and she has beautiful eyes to look into as well. She then massaged my legs before we finished doing cg/rcg. Staff gave unlimited drinks and the service from Taylor was 11/10. Would absolutely see her again.
is she young or is she old? What the hell is going on with these reviews? LOL oh. You joined yesterday. Welcome to Utopia.

Saw her a few days ago forgot about a review

Shakira 320/hr +50 tip

Saw taylor here and was pleased but wanted to see the spanish girls here - went with shakira and make an appointment - Since i was close to the place, i went home and took a quick shower and texted when i was parked next to the place now that i know where it is... THIS IS WHERE IT GOT INTERESTING as i was texted back to give my information AGAIN for the verification (mind you i was just there a week ago)

I assumed there were under "new management" but they should have all that info on the phone that i sent it to??? So here im out in the rain and they wont let me in... ok... dont want to get any attention standing out here so i leave...... I told them that this was VERY unprofessional as i was drenched & refused to do the verification again. MIND YOU.. Taylor was there and SHE remembered me and the PPS had to check to verify me. I walked back to my car and was begged by them to come back. At 1st i thought, this must be a setup and wanted to walk away but, my big head was thinking and went in. They buzzed me in and went up and the new PPS that was there apologized up and down. I wanted to ask for a discount 4 the shenanigans that i went thru but just wanted to poke and leave. Went to see shakira and she looks 85% of the girl in the pics, full of curves & spoke NO english at all.

Took off my drip and laid down and told her in spanish that i showered already and she told me i smelled great (google translate) Did a little roaming to get the motor running and up again and as soon as JR was standing at 1/2 attention she went to work with a ok BBBJ. Took me awhile and she kept stopping as i was almost ready and i just told her to put the rubber on me (brought rubbers with me) she put on the rubber and climbed on top & did some RCG which she got tired real quick and i told her to go doggie as i felt close that i was gonna bust. She kept checking for the rubber to make sure it was on and i guess it took her awhile for me to go ALL in as i had a big head lol. Finally got a rhythm going and took me awhile as i was enjoying i, spanking her and clapping cheeks for awhile. We switched to missionary as i was getting deep but i was rockhard and wanted to finish doggie. Went into doggie and put more lube in and slid in and she got into it with the papi aye aye aye and finally busted.

She cleaned me up and chilled for awhile as she was hugging and playing me and was asking me for 1 more but i already was spent as time was almost up (spent awhile pounding away in mish/doggie/rcg and bbbj - helped me with my clothes and i was on my way. Going out PPS offered water, declined just wanted to get out. '

Because of ease to get to this place, i will come back, hopefully will not have to go what i went thru to get verified 2x. Will repeat again in the future!!
We are very sorry for the verification again. We lost our contact infos and pretty much starting fresh again. We do apologize for the inconvenience for asking verification again. We hope everyone would understand.
please follow our new twitter@flushinglover88 for incoming new talents

Paola - $320 - $100 tip
DFK BBJ CIM shower BBFS

Went by to check out the lineup. Heard they lost all contacts and did a light re-verification. Booked Paola after seeing those thick legs and big ass in the pics on their site. The pics is accurate and she’s really cute, and stacked. Nice Latina curves. Has a sultry attitude.

BB and Greek extras for a bill. We greet and I see that ass and my dick was at attention. I had a week worth of milk for her. Paola acts very slutty and constantly giggling from the time I got in. We DFK and she helps me get naked and sees my dick standing and smiles and slaps it and says Que Rico ay. We kiss again and I guide her by the shoulders to her knees for a good long BBJ. I end up going down on her and she gets aggressive there and pulls me by the ears and hair. Went back in her mouth and CIM pre shower.

Shower was standard. I was still reloading, so things were very standard. Back inside I wanted BB. $100 tip. Started with me licking her whole body to her pussy and back up on the bed I teabag her and FF deep as she massages my balls, then went back down and went in her. Very nice feeling and snug. No lube used. Did missionary with her legs on my shoulder and was on top of her hammering then lazy dog. I was giving her my all and she just takes it with no problem. She has a thick body to withstand a serious fucking. Did doggy and her ass is awesome to grab and play with and was ok with FIA. When I was about to explode I pulled out and Paola took every drop CIM.

Paola is for those who want a thick curvy Latina. Her body is built to last. Would like to try Greek with her, as her hole looked nice and felt nice while FIA. Maybe next time if she’s around.

Celeste
$320 full hour
DFK BBJ cim daty dato CFS

Saw they had a few new young Latinas. Chanel looks so so hot. I wanted to book her but told she’s not in and saw pics of Celeste and she’s equally hot and young.

She’s pretty with an amazing body. 23/24 clearly and has curves for days, but slim and tight bodied with long straight hair almost to her ass with a tattoo on the side between thigh and ass area and small tramp stamp kind of tattoo above her ass. Very plump perfectly round ass and natural soft heavy C tits. I walk into the room and I’m speechless. Her ass made me literally lose my words. We walk up to each other and hug and kiss LFK and her body is soft as cotton candy. She gives a slow good BBJ preview and gets up to try to ho to the shower but I was ready to eat right away and wanted to show her I like her. Went down and sucked on her shaved pussy for a few and she was going this thing just squeezing her tits together and clapping them together and pinching them.

Standard shower first then more DATY and DATO first then Celeste performs a BBJ for like 5 minutes doing all sorts of variation and licking between the ball sack and cock and back to BBJ’ing until I released in her mouth. She spit and we stayed a few minutes washing and I’m slapping in her cheeks playfully and those things bounce so nicely.

Took a few minutes to talk to her and she’s from Colombia visiting and indeed 23. Has a really nice personality actually and nice to talk to. After a few I wanted to get into it and start running my hands softly on her back and grab her titty and start licking both at the same time and softly rubbing her clit and her pussy is so smooth. Another turn on for me. I have her get in 69 and the BBJ angle in 69 was good and she can go deeper and kept at it, and at one point just sat on my face hard and still and grinder hard and slow and all I can breathe is her pussy and ass and was jerking myself excitedly until I was ready to burst and wanted to get some strokes in. Celeste starts to ride in cowgirl and I’m squeezing her ass cheeks and she’s grinding back and forth then I pull her back and start kissing her from the side and pull out and switch to missionary on top of the bed then standing missionary and she dies that titty squeezing move to drive me wild until I felt it coming and plowed hard and fast ragging her until I burst. We lay there a few minutes all sweaty and smiley. She offered to massage me but I preferred a shower to take up the last few minutes. She’s a gem imo especially if you want hot Latina. Not sure why anyone wouldn’t like that. I really enjoyed her.

Diana / BBFScip/ BBJ / Daty / dfk

Booked Diana mid day, and got caught in traffic and was contemplating canceling but my little brain took the wheel. She met me with a smile in a black see through lingerie with very nice natural D and nice thick body but tight. Long black hair and some tattoos but tasteful. The thighs and ass on her we’re definitely making me want to doggy hammer her.,we do the formalities and she is very flirty. After we hug she starts a DFK and I take her tits out for a taste then she previews her a good BBBJ. Did a nice move running her tongue slow on the bottom of my cock all the way to my balls and back to the head and swallows it in and goes at it a minute or 2 then head to the shower and continues DFK right away and was hugging me tight and grab my cock and starts to rub it into her pussy. She’s bald smooth down there. Making me super hard and I have her BBJ until I cim. Got in the room and she lays in my arms and her body is so soft it’s only a few minutes pass and she starts a soft touch of sort and to HJ, then kiss her way down and starts to BBJ slowly then going faster. Then on her back and I’m on top of her kissing and sucking her tots and she’s grabbing my cock and puts it in and we do missionary and some lazy dog then doggy. Her ass is so nice and her waist is tiny and so soft. I’m getting flashbacks writing this thinking about that view and feel. She pushes it back and i just pounded back and her ass and tits were jiggling all over the place until I CIP. She Took a shower after. She’s very sweet and was a fun time. Cip 200$ + $320

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Pokler Alert:

I'm guessing Diana never saw The Long Kiss Goodnight
Because between Midnight and 8AM she must have had her tongue up my ass for 4 hours (accumulated total, not continuous). And when I say UP my ass I really mean that.