Fantasies of NYC Reviews & Discussion 516-886-5888

Nancy $320/hour, GFE
I got out of work and was craving a little fun. I texted beforehand and asked who was available and Nancy was recommended. She had on orange lingerie and has a small waist and curves in the right areas (although manmade). She said she is from Colombia and loved it here in NY mostly that it's difficult to find a job because of the economy. We took a quick rinse in the shower. After the quick shower, she put on some Spanish dance music and she get into it with an enthusiastic BBJ which is definitely a skill of hers. She mentioned that she enjoys dick and my dick enjoyed her mouth. She put on the rubber and rode me for a good while. I was feeling like a boy toy for a minute there and I knew she was having a great time. I usually am the one doing the pounding. After that, I wanted to gain control so I got on top and pounded her in mish. I knew she enjoyed it as I felt her body shake and legs quiver while I was taking her pussy to pound town. She said she came and I came shortly afterwards. We showered and said out goodbyes. All in all, it was a good experience.