2024 New York Yankees

YOu have to keep Cabrera in the lineup as long as he is hitting. If Torres has to sit - so be it. If Torres starts hitting then he can win his job back. One thing is for sure - Yankees can't give him a contract. Let him leave. I can't stand watching him anymore. He is the stupidest player in all of baseball.

billyS

Reign of Terror
YOu have to keep Cabrera in the lineup as long as he is hitting. If Torres has to sit - so be it. If Torres starts hitting then he can win his job back. One thing is for sure - Yankees can't give him a contract. Let him leave. I can't stand watching him anymore. He is the stupidest player in all of baseball.
I agree. His rookie season he looked like he was going to be a superstar. I remember people were saying he was going to be better than Judge. He was very hyped as he was the number 1 prospect in BB right before he got called up. An All-star his first few seasons.

Then he hit 38 homers that one year (albeit most of them against Baltimore) and that changed him. Unlike Volpe he never made any adjustments.

I am back to hating this team right now. Same as last year, they cant hit!

0-5 2ks
0-4 2ks
0-5 3 ks

Up and down the boxscore.
Stanton SHOULD NOT be batting 4th ever again!
Why is this new reliever up and not Poteet?
Cabrerra is turning to a pumpkin, Volpe is crashing big time.

Torres and Rizzo have to step up - I just hope the latter isn't washed.
No chance this team can compete with Baltimore's squad.

The team is definitely reminding me a lot of 2023. Despise Torres and I think Rizzo might be done. I think this team needs to make changes. I realize they probably won’t. I am actually going to stop watching for a while. It just gets me too angry. When Dominguez comes back I will enjoy watching him play and hopefully they will bring up Spencer Jones. Otherwise - I really can’t watch this team. Yeah - I don’t care if they are in first place.

pokler

Power Bottom
The team is definitely reminding me a lot of 2023. Despise Torres and I think Rizzo might be done. I think this team needs to make changes. I realize they probably won’t. I am actually going to stop watching for a while. It just gets me too angry. When Dominguez comes back I will enjoy watching him play and hopefully they will bring up Spencer Jones. Otherwise - I really can’t watch this team. Yeah - I don’t care if they are in first place.
So I guess you missed the 30 runs they scored in past two games. 30!
Nice time to stop watching lol .

billyS

Reign of Terror
These games against the Orioles will tell you where this team is at.
O's are younger and much much more athletic.

This kid Jordan Westburg is all over the place making plays at second and third and hustling on offense. He is also a first round pick but doesn't get the hype of the other three.

But I think they are beatable if we just hit a little more.

Judge has been useless this season. I'm thinking his obliques are hurt worse than he is letting on.
Torres looks lost.

It hurt not having the hot Verdugo for this series.

Stanton? Omg what an albatross. Fucking release this guy if/when Dominguez is ready.

Stanton exemplifies the difference between the two teams. His base running is killing us.

O's are younger and much much more athletic.

This kid Jordan Westburg is all over the place making plays at second and third and hustling on offense. He is also a first round pick but doesn't get the hype of the other three.

But I think they are beatable if we just hit a little more.

Judge has been useless this season. I'm thinking his obliques are hurt worse than he is letting on.
Torres looks lost.

It hurt not having the hot Verdugo for this series.

Stanton? Omg what an albatross. Fucking release this guy if/when Dominguez is ready.

Stanton exemplifies the difference between the two teams. His base running is killing us.
I haven't watched 1 inning since my most recent rant.
I agree with everything your saying. They look half asleep, non-athletic, slow.
Everyone that was hot to start has cooled way down.

Judge looks awful, you said it he could be hurt, I agree.
Stanton needs to fade away. How can you have a player in your lineup that cant run?
I expect more from Torres in a contract year.

Cabrerra same player as last year.

IMAGINE this team with NO Soto, they might be under .500

billyS

Reign of Terror
NFN but as shaky as Holmes looked at the beginning of the year, he has 10 saves and his ERA is 0.

The starters are holding up their end. Let's see how Rodon does this afternoon

They scored 30 runs in two days and then back to struggling to score. Very inconsistent. Since that strong start they have basically been 500. I stand by my earlier assessment that this team looks like 2023. And I will also still stand by my statement that you got to give a team 40-50 games before making any serious prognostications.

I'm not a kid or teenager watching everygame, in fact I think I watched 1 game so far this season, and even that was only a coupe of innings. But I will look at the box scores each morning.

My initial thoughts were a team with Judge, Soto, Stanton, & Rizzo in the heart should be scoring more runs. I was surprised when I saw we're in the top 10 in the majors in terms of runs scored.

However, it seems when I look at the box scores it seems like the bottom three in the line-up are manufacturing more runs then the heart. Now I'm sure the heart is ultimately creating more runs... don't think its suppose to feel like the bottom of the order was responsible for as many of the teams runs as they are. And when they don't produce the Yankees lose.