AVOID Stephanie 929--424-2722- Columbian TS Queens

I'm not kidding when I say this was the worst provider experience I've ever had. Looks wise I think we all expect they aren't going to look like their pictures-she doesn't, but she's still good looking, that wasn't the issue.

Text availability, she says she'll be ready by 9:30. Am I in the room until 10:15? Of course not. Should've known from there.

200 for HH which is just money thrown away. I get in the room and she's immediately cold "what exactly do you want to do." Idk, considering the nature of this transaction, I'd say I'm here to fuck. I don't like getting into specifics for LE purposes, any savvy provider knows this.

Instead I give her a CBJ with no reciprocation. Ask to eat her ass, she doesn't get on all fours, just lifts her legs up lmao. Tells me she wants me to jerk off then tells me "get a tissue I don't want you to make a mess." What the fuck is this.

On her phone the whole time during the sterile "festivities."

Avoid at all costs.

I remember her and I fully agree, avoid this one.

300hr
She lists herself as Columbian
Visited her a while back. Got there at the agreed time of 5pm, but ended up waiting for half an hour. She looks fine as hell but don't let that fool you into thinking it'll be good service. She has a shitty attitude. Poor excuse of a gfe.

Paid for the hour and got fully undressed but she only took off her pants laid prone just playing with her phone. I went at it but was immediately rushed after a couple of minutes. I wanted to try different positions but apparently that cost extra? How? Then more rushing questions about finishing. If I paid for the hour, I'm getting my hour.
Now I don't know what she advertises now, but at the time it was advertised as providing gfe. Maybe I'm confused but from what I've experienced before, gfe doesn't mean that changing positions costs extra.

Never again going to this one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm not kidding when I say this was the worst provider experience I've ever had. Looks wise I think we all expect they aren't going to look like their pictures-she doesn't, but she's still good looking, that wasn't the issue.

Text availability, she says she'll be ready by 9:30. Am I in the room until 10:15? Of course not. Should've known from there.

200 for HH which is just money thrown away. I get in the room and she's immediately cold "what exactly do you want to do." Idk, considering the nature of this transaction, I'd say I'm here to fuck. I don't like getting into specifics for LE purposes, any savvy provider knows this.

Instead I give her a CBJ with no reciprocation. Ask to eat her ass, she doesn't get on all fours, just lifts her legs up lmao. Tells me she wants me to jerk off then tells me "get a tissue I don't want you to make a mess." What the fuck is this.

On her phone the whole time during the sterile "festivities."

Avoid at all costs.
Location?