Flushing AMP's

billyS

Reign of Terror
Slinky;
I guess I should have asked "Is this an Asian MP?"
Anyway, how about that parking situation. Being in Nassau this is probably as close as going all the way to exit 62 for Osaka or Hawaii. Last time I was in Flushing was when Cherry Valley was on Kiessina Blvd.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
If it's the place I'm thinking of, there is a school across the street ( and down a bit ). If you go at a time when there is no school, you should be able to park in front of that ( it's a long block, but not too bad ).

Sorry for the delay in replying. My place of business has instituted a firewall, preventing my access to UG.

Slinkybender, you are absolutely correct about this place. And yes, Nancy was disappointing, though she still provided BBBJ.

Parking-wise, I've had good days and bad days. One thing you do *not* want to do is park in the little lot that's right in front of the building.

It is at the opposite end of the block that the back of Flushing High School is on.

It is an Asian AMP. I believe the boss is a woman.

The BBBJs are, in some cases if you read the review correctly, TC. By TC, I'm assuming this to mean that you are able to fire off into the mouth, regardless of whether she swallows it or not.

Finally, I too have wondered who is paid off to allow this place to continue operating.

RR

Hello Randy,

Could you please provide ethnicity of the girls you mentioned?

Do you know that these girls offer these services because you experienced them, or did they just offer (or did you just ask :)?

Thanks,

Natlee75

The closest (not close) subway stop is the #7 line, Main St, Flushing station. But this leaves you at Roosevelt Ave/Main St. You would need to walk north and east; say north on Main St to Northern Blvd, then east to Union, then north to 35th Ave, and east to just before Parsons Blvd (north side of street location).

I would say it was a 15 minute walk, or more. Don't know about the buses. Probably just as fast to walk.

Thanks for the tip, guys

Thanks to the recent tips here, this newbie had an excellent time tonight with Lulu at the place on 35th and Parsons. Real pretty gal, nicely mannered, and I think what helped build it up was my 20-minute wait, with her, in the front room while two other middle-aged punters were finishing up in the two main rooms.

Nice place when you compare it to others, especially for a manhattan guy like me who's used to just the completely straight FS places with covered-only BJs.

Thanks, guys! And a special thanks to Slinky for continuing to do a great job hosting this board.

-Justin

Blossom AMP

I went there twice. Saw Linda and not-Linda.

HR both times. Little else on the menu.

Large outdoor signage on mostly residential street. Either legit or trying to appear legit.

More non-workers than workers in waiting room. Never a good sign.

I was told they close at 8pm, but were going to go to 10pm in near future.

Better deals elsewhere. Pass 'em by.

Woody from Woodside
on the FAN

Jane's alumna Melissa is now working at a place in Astoria.

This place advertises in the Queens Tribune as Licensed Full Body Massage by Oriental Massage.

Woody from Woodside
on the FAN

Is the tip at Jane's any different than next door at BH?

At BH, I just give 60 at the end of the session. Never a clue as to the house fee. At Jane's I give 40 to the house up front and a 30 tip at the end. Am I tipping too much or too little? I'm pretty sure that it is one or the other.