Flushing AMP's

Visited an AMP in Flushing yesterday. Corner of 38th Avenue and Main. $40 at door, $20 tip. Very good value. Any other recommendations for Flushing?

slinky-

The girls from Romo Chan were originally at Jane's. They left for whatever reason.
I haven't been to Jane's in quite a while. The girls that remained there, while friendly, were no traffic stoppers. But, as I said, I haven't been to Jane's in a while and she may have recruited some new eye candy.

Re: For Slinky

Originally posted by wheel
Which of the four corners, please?
hmmm, no answer from slink,

but if the he doesn't mind...

try all the corners. Hes joking and not joking at the same time...

There are literally tons of asian brothels, MP's and hostess clubs in and around flushing, if you screw a girl too hard you might throw her through a wall and end up in a different MP.

hmm...the joke doesn't seem so funny after its been explained....

oh well

last

[Edited by thelastone on 07-17-2001 at 07:16 PM]

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I didn't answer because I'm not the one who said I went to a place on the corner of 38th and Main ( however the answer to which place I was refering is already contained in this thread.

Ooh! Ooh! I know.

Jane was planning to sell out to Nancy, who worked for her. Jane changed her mind at the last minute. Nancy was all ready to buy, so she set up set up her own shop and got most of her co-workers to go with her.

If it wasn't for Kasey, I'd never to go to Jane's.

Now let's talk about something important.

Why did Cher get rid of her bangs?

I did some further research tonight and think I understand where the original poster was referring to.
On the NE corner of 38th Ave and Main Street, 2nd floor.
Binhar Barber Shop
37-29 Main Street
2nd floor
886-5764

I walked in and while there was quite a bit of haircutting going on, I was immediately asked if I wanted a massage. No one really stopped me in my tracks, and besides I was broke. I also wallked a little further east on 38th Ave and paid a visit to Jane's. Again, I wasn't too disappointed in not having any spare money for a rub.
But I am a fussy bastard, right?

Slinky Bender

So, I saw someone claim that there is an AMP on 35th ave and 139th st where he got "$40 at the door + $20 for bj" and that "BBBJTC was good, she swallowed". Anyone know anything about that ?????

I am looking at a map right now (NY@tlas) and I don't see that such an intersection exists.
Methinks the original poster should confirm his latitude/longitude.

Flushing AMP: Parsons Blvd. & 35 Ave.

Hi, Slinkybender, how are you? I know I've been very quiet on here, but I've been too busy to hobby. (Yes, yes, who cares—on with the info...)

In response to your query, the AMP you speak up is closer to Parsons Blvd. The phone no. is 718-359-1339 and advertised in the Queens Tribune.

I've been patronizing that place since Jan., which is when I think it opened.

While you can get BBBJ (every single woman I've been with here; really, I'm not joking), BBBJTC (from Lulu, Lisa, and Susan), and even BBFS (Lulu and Cici), making an appointment is a joke. The AMP's policy is come one, come all (pun intended). I've had to wait anywhere from 10-30 minutes regardless of whether I made an appointment or not. It's best to show up soon after they open (which is 11 a.m.) or a bit before they close (which, I think, is 10 p.m.).

The location has three rooms, although one is simply a curtained-off area within the main room.

One caveat about Lulu. While she was fresh-faced and eager-to-please months ago, the business has taken its toll on her. I had to really pour on the charm to gte her to do the aforementioned activities. However, Cici seems to have no problem with BBBJ and BBFS.

Door is $40, with tips ranging from $40 to $100 (based on my own scale of performance).

Speaking of Cici, she splintered off from this AMP (perhaps as a result of her boss opening up a new AMP) and started working at another location near Queens College. The house is on 50th Ave. (I think); unfortunately, I do not know the phone no. I was there about a month ago and received an excellent BBBJTC for $100 ($40 house, $60 tip), but I do not remember the woman's name. Methinks the same MO is in effect at this house as well (BBBJ for everyone!).

I hope I have contributed to your quest and not aggravated anyone with my forgetfulness.

RR

Slinky Bender

Thanks for the info. Now that you mention the location, I think I have been there. Is it in a small Medical building in an office off the lobby ? Back in May I saw Nancy there, who was decent looing, but I really didn't like the service too much. i commented to someone about it:

"I really wanted this to be a good session, since Nancy was friendly, cute and nice. But it was not to be. Nancy has just about no talent when it comes to massage. It was as if she were a Homecoming Queen kneeding bread in a Home Ec class that she didn't want to be in."

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice Review Randy. As anIsland boy growing up on the Nassau/Queens border traveling into Queens for a BBBJ sounds good. It it to completion or do they just do it till they roll the condomn on? Is this an Asian Amp? The names you mentioned lead me to belive they might be spanish or black. Also is there parking near by? Thanks.

billyS-
I don't pretend to know a thing about this place but I just did a search on the provided phone number and it seems to be registered to an asian name... FYI