Post for no reason. Bs threads.

Discussion in 'Long Island' started by gold69, Mar 26, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. hardndslick

hardndslick

Just ask Sophia Belle how it worked out for her. And she didn't need to over promomote herself. She had her thread with her ad and information. She also had one for her reviews and what not.
    She joined in to the conversation and added some interesting insight just like you have.

If your service is good. The positive reviews will help as well.
    gold69 likes this.
  2. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

PS...the $100 a month ad cost will return itself many times over to you in new and repeat business. So don't look at it as a cost, look at it as an investment.
    hardndslick and johnah1 like this.
  3. johnah1

johnah1

i havent been on in a couple years. hows every1 bee
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

CrankShaft has it exactly right. It's almost impossible to join in on a thread about yourself without crossing the line into self promotion at some point. From what I've seen with other girls that have come on here to post on their threads, you actually got away with a lot more than some others I've seen. So it's almost inevitable that you'll cross a line and your thread will get shut down (it happened twice to someone I see regularly, and I've seen it on others). Your choice really is to either just not post anything, or pay the $100 a month it costs to take an ad, and then you can post anything you want. There really isn't anything in between that will last.
    hardndslick likes this.
  5. CrankShaftspin

CrankShaftspin

Far from an expert, but seems like it's been indicated you can advertise on the site, as a provider, as some posts on your thread seemed to have been of a promotional nature, which is like advertising without paying. There are fairly strong rules regarding that activity, and I have no idea what the promotional fees would be, but it's definitely a thing, and was brought up on your thread. Might be a thing to at least check out.
    hardndslick likes this.
  6. Kallie245

Kallie245

How do i right my wrongs here ?! I do apologize for what happened on my thread ... Something was said and i wasn't thinking when i replied trying to defend someone . I suppose i better look at the rules better ? Im so bored/lonely without the forum. You guys made me smile on days where i just wanted to drowned myself under the covers and block the world out... Suppose i need to get myself together , mentally fell off ... Again , i do apologize to the moderators for all my wrong doing here , you've all been exceptional minus the few bumps ive had with certain people here. Have agreat night you guys xo
    billyS, gold69 and backseat like this.
  7. genlock1

genlock1

Good job !!
    That deleted review of Kallie was such BS.
    It was even obvious to a Blind Man !
    Or most Blind men !!
    Well Done !!
    Kallie245 likes this.
  8. Waterclone

Waterclone Go ahead. Try me.

You missed scheduling an appointment with her, saw a recent pic and said "Boy I’m glad I didn’t waste my $." Then you started calling her Miss Bareback, in a clearly derogatory fashion. After that, suddenly you decided to see her and post a review. Not too many guys say they are glad they didn't see someone and then follow it up with a review. Your review had no credibility so we deleted it. I let you post this message here, but that's it. You've been told to let it go. Don't post on her thread any more. Don't bring this up any more. If you do, it will be your last post on this site. Feel free NOT to reply to this message.
    genlock1 likes this.
  9. ThirdIblind3

ThirdIblind3

My review was my opinion and 100% the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts, but it is still the truth. I give honest reviews.
  10. Johnny Knish

Johnny Knish

Another thing to remember, is providers are wiser then ever to sites like UG. A lot of girls I see regularly and have good relationships with, specifically tell me not to post on any message boards about our encounters. I respect and honor their wishes. You don't like that, tough luck for you!
  11. Johnny Knish

Johnny Knish

Admirable thread. But, unless you're going to name names or point out specific threads, you are wasting our time.

OP is basically saying, "Hey guys, don't gossip and just post hearsay! But here's another thread centered around gossip and hearsay."
  12. traderjack09

traderjack09

I’ve been staying with one place when I hobby. It’s close, easy and I know what to expect. I do miss the days where I could try other girls and places. I do t comment much or post much anymore because how much can one hear about 157 lol. Stay safe everyone.
  13. gold69

gold69

Call them out on it
  14. billyS

billyS

No longer a mod. But I do try to call out questionable posts.
    hardndslick and genlock1 like this.
  15. genlock1

genlock1

I’m pretty sure a moderator just pulled a review in the Kallie thread for being dishonest.
    Kudos to him for staying on top of things!
    Kallie245 likes this.
  16. gold69

gold69

Pull their card then.
  17. billyS

billyS

I noticed some guys posting misinformation also.
    genlock1 likes this.
  18. ThirdIblind3

ThirdIblind3

The pickins are getting slim out there. A lot of good talent has disappeared. Nothing new is coming along to replace them. I have my few regulars but variety is the spice of life . Keep giving honest reviews to help the next guy out. Happy hunting.
  19. gold69

gold69

Its good that you have the ambition to write some reviews. I notice too many dudes acting worst than bitches. They might as well go on facebook or Instagram. Me personally im writing a review about every week or other week. And if i dont it's cause the session was eh nothing to brag about or one of my regulars. I even give input on my sa adventures. Why come here leaching info and not contribute. And i noticed its usually the same people that do this shit. But welcome li doc!!! Hope to hear from your side soon.
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2018
    Long Island Doc likes this.
  20. Long Island Doc

Long Island Doc

Ok, Gold. I'm a newb here, and have been out of the game for a while. I hear where you are coming from, and believe me I am so looking foward to finding the right provider
    to jump right back in, then BAM, start writing reviews and starting to contribute.........
    Maestro, Nutty Irishman and gold69 like this.