ATF's are like crack

Discussion in 'General Industry Related Topics' started by WizardOfAhhs, Apr 12, 2018.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. Senor

Senor

Why not if you have the cash?
  2. Lickher69

Lickher69

I know Im seeing her AT LEAST once this werkend.
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  3. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Wow, that pic doesn't look like I remember previous pics.
  4. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

LOL (dare I even say it?) Slinky, that's Hazel. She's already had 2 threads come and go. I'd be glad to start another one, but I didn't want to go 3 strikes and I'm out. And yeah, she really is that hot. I can think of at least 5 or 6 UG guys who've seen her, all with great reviews. Tried like hell to get her to advertise, but no luck (she's primarily Brooklyn outcall). She's young though (23), and if she could just learn when it pays to be quiet, I really think she'd do well to join us. Her SN is HazelDior - I haven't even asked her if she got banned after you shut down her last thread.
  5. trigeek

trigeek

Heard Maya the Brazilian jucuzzi girl called it quits.
  6. Slinky Bender

Slinky Bender The All Powerful Moderator

Okay I have to ask:
    Is there a review thread on here somewhere?

PS She's hot, but those are some big ass paws on her.
    hardndslick and WizardOfAhhs like this.
  7. Lickher69

Lickher69

I haven’t had me my fill either in about a month. If she were on LI I would go at least weekly if not 2-3 times
    WizardOfAhhs likes this.
  8. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

Oh you can be sure I will. She's a hard habit to break.
    upload_2018-4-13_18-18-54.png
    Senor and Lickher69 like this.
  9. iwantagoodhj247

iwantagoodhj247

Hey Wiz, I'm hoping you don't want to fuck her man... it's her you want to fuck right? Haha! Just breaking your balls uniquely...!
    vad1, WizardOfAhhs and Uniquelyme like this.
  10. Uniquelyme

Uniquelyme

Why deprive yourself. Go fuck her Man.
    2pumpchamp likes this.
  11. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I've been lucky. All the ex's either ended on good terms by mutual agreement, or were let go by me when I realized I wasn't ending my marriage for them. But even then, I've never had an ugly breakup. I was seriously at the point when I was ready to consign her to just being a good memory, and move on to other things...and then we talked. And now I want and need more. Like a junkie.
    Nutty Irishman and vad1 like this.
  12. Nutty Irishman

Nutty Irishman

Ahhh
    Yes
    The ones that get away!
    Text the number and get “who dis?”
    Total bummer!
  13. WizardOfAhhs

WizardOfAhhs

I haven't seen my ATF in months; haven't even talked to her since Christmas. And after awhile, it was ok. Still thought about her at times, still looked her up online occasionally to make sure she was around and ok, but I worked though the urges, and gradually got over the feeling that I had to see her again. I even considered just letting it all end on the great times we had, and keeping her as just a fond memory (like my non-pro ex- side girls Ning, Fran, Connie, Monique, Kristen....). And then.....
    Happened to check her IG, just for a look at the pics. She had a post about a new tele #. Shit! I don't have it! What if I can't reach her?! What if all I have left is the fond memories and I'll never see her again! Fuck! Quick send her a text on the old #, holding my breath hoping she'll respond....and she did. The relief was palpable. Talked for a bit, and now I"m right back fiending for her all over again. I'm already thinking I have to see her asap. I'm already planning on how to get out of work for a day. Like a crack addict who got clean....all it took was one hit, and now I'm right back jonesing for more.
    blackback and Nutty Irishman like this.