Zuki Spa 347-924-5252 midtown Manhattan

Becky

This place has been open for about 2 weeks. I saw the ad and checked the number and texted before I arrived.

The building is a low-rise with an elevator. MMS was waiting with the door open as I got off the elevator. The spa is a duplex, which is uncommon - at least for me. Brand spanking new.

We go down the stairs and she drops me off in a nice large room. On the way I noticed a shower room. MMS apologized in advance to me that she didn’t have any younger providers but since she just opened she is working on correcting that and building her clientele base.

I ask for 30 minutes and MMS says she only does 60 but she agrees to it with me. I giver her the HF. She leaves, I strip and sit in the table wrapped in a towel. A few minutes later Becky walks in.

I get a decent massage for about 25 minutes. The table is comfortable. My head is resting on a soft pillow. Becky says done and I have to ask her for the finish. She goes a little too fast and strong for me, but succeeds with the HJ.

I may return, but not until the providers get younger and prettier. I didn’t take notice but have to believe there are rooms on the main level. The tables do not have face holes - at least the one I was on.

Becky - 60, slender, strong hands, smoker. She asked for a little more donation, even though she remained clothed.

50/50 total. I do not recommend Becky. Further exploration is required of this place and providers.

Becky

I recently visited this place and can confirm that it's brand new and a duplex. After asking, I was told that there's one massage room on the main floor and two on the lower. I think there is also a standing shower available but no TS.

The rates as described during my visit are 70hhr / 100hr.

I went with the half hour and received a pretty decent oil massage for the first 20 mins. As mentioned by the OP, Becky is an older lady but has strong hands and is thin / fit.

On the flip, I was offered a HJ without getting into a donation debate which I always appreciate.

Overall damage was 70/70. I'm sure I could've gotten away with a lesser donation, but I appreciated Becky's enthusiasm during the session. She was definitely one of the older providers I've met with, but far from my worst experience.

On my way out I was told that they'll be staffing with younger women in the coming weeks so I will give it another try and report back!