Zuka and Katya - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Still my first day and so far so good. Spoke with a business associate and he recommended I try a club right across the street of the hotel I was staying at.- Club Gauguin. So later that night, around 11:00pm and went across the street and went inside. The receptionist told me it was $75 entry fee ($160REAS). Expensive, but from what I was told lots of good choices and they had an upstairs series of suites for fun.

Met a girl inside, bought her a couple of drinks, but when it came to negotiations she wanted way too much ($200 US). I told her forget it and moved on. Got into a conversation with the manager and he told me that the girls can be had for as little as $200REAS ($91US). If I wanted to tale her to my hotel room it would cost $20US to take her out of the club or $35US to rent a suite upstairs for an hour and a half. He said if I wanted he’d negotiate for me if I wanted.

While I watched the strip show going on, next to me was a table with three hot looking girls. One (Zuka) was smiling my direction and I asked her to come over. Se sat next to me and we got to chatting. Her English was not too poor. One thing led to another and we started making out at the club. I asked her if she’d like to come to my room and she said yes. We negotiated quickly and she wanted $85US for two hours at my hotel, plus she said I didn’t have to pay the house fee to take her out. We then chatted about her friends. Next thing I know, her friends are sitting with us and I soon realize Zuka and Katya also enjoy each other. The three of us begin to DFK all together – three tongues intertwined. We do a little more negotiating and next thing I know I have both Zuka and Katya leaving with me to go across the street to my hotel.

We get in the elevator and the fun begins. I’m making out with Zuka and Katya’s trying to unbuckle my pants in the elevator. We get to my floor, manage to get to the room and in no time, everyone is naked and we are making out like crazy. I’m giving DATY to Zuka, Zuka is giving DATY to Katya and Katya is giving me an awesome BBBJ. We switch around and now I have Katya sitting on my face while Zuka is giving me a BBBJ. This all continues and becomes a blur of positions, moaning, groaning, etc. Now Kayta mounts me CG while Zuka sits on my face while at the same time is deep kissing with Katya. I then have Zuka on her back, Katya on top of her and I put on a wrapper and begin to put it in one, pull it out and put it in the other. Two holes right next to each other, over and over.

We go at it for over an hour, switching between intercourse and oral. We then stop for a rest for half an hour. Then Katya starts to give me another BBBJ and we are all at it again. Now I have them both in doggie position, kissing each other and I’m taking turns screwing them both until I finally popped. Unreal time. . .literally the best three way I’ve ever had.

They both go to the bathroom and come back and carefully clean me up before they kiss me goodnight.

Great time with two hot girls, what more can I say. I’ll never forget.

Looks – 8.5
Performance – 9.5/10
Attitude - 10