Zoey 631-551-3626 white milf eastern suffolk new # 631-350-5305

I wouldn't say a lot of ladies text me "just because" (in fact, in my entire "career" - fewer than 5 would/did); but 90% would reply to a simple, "I had a great time meeting you" text.
In the past she would have. Now, she’s all about the transaction. I have seen here a bunch of times over the last few years. It went from a very passionate anything goes type meet to a very mechanical rule filled hurry up and type meet.

The interaction has changed to. In past should would text when in town she knew you were in. Now she responds and says what time.

I guess business is good. She does have a teenage son so maybe that plays into it as well of trying to keep it quiet.

In the past she would have. Now, she’s all about the transaction. I have seen here a bunch of times over the last few years. It went from a very passionate anything goes type meet to a very mechanical rule filled hurry up and type meet.
i was honestly wondering the same damn thing which you clarified, I’ve seen her several times. 2 visits ago it was mind blowing levels of intense, sensual as fuck. Literally let the clock run to almost 2 hours to drain me as many times as possible (guess I was the final customer before she had to leave: to tend to her personal life.) we have good rapport together & exchanged a lot of current and past details with eachother so that helps. the last visit had me completely caught off guard with what was on the table, goddamnnn.

however last time, If it wasn’t for the “ice cold goodbye” I feel like I would’ve been a twice a month regular instead of once a month. Everything from the moment after I busted a load all over her, to walking out the door all cleaned up was like a completely different person; distant is an understatement compared the top notch performance while being In her holes. Worth mentioning she had a customer lined up immediately after, it was just shocking to see that tonal shift and rush to get to the next one

I had the pleasure of seeing Zoey a few weeks back and I am so glad I did. It did take a few attempts to successfully set up an appointment, but we finally made it happen. After discussing availability and rates, and ofcourse the LE check, we got on the phone and she sent me the address to a nice hotel in Hauppague.

Upon arrival, she opened the door in her sexy outfit and let me get comfortable. She was an absolute pleasure to see from her welcoming personality to her looks, she got me comfortable right away. So we laid on the bed, did some chit chat and off went my pants followed by an awesome bj. Her claim of being the throat goat is true, she gives great head. Between her skill and my excitement I did bust quick but she got me hard again and we went for a round 2. She got on top and we started fucking and after some time I blew in the bag and I thought I would be done, but we still had time, I went with the hour for 300. We relaxed and watched some comedy on the TV, and before the end we tried to go for a round 3. She blew me got the hat and off we went. I couldn’t blow a third time but she was a trooper for trying and I got to feel her in every position.

All in all, I had a great time with Zoey. She looks like her pictures, a hot Milfy bod, and she was accommodating. I will be returning soon.

I had the pleasure of seeing Zoey a few weeks back and I am so glad I did. It did take a few attempts to successfully set up an appointment, but we finally made it happen. After discussing availability and rates, and ofcourse the LE check, we got on the phone and she sent me the address to a nice hotel in Hauppague.

Upon arrival, she opened the door in her sexy outfit and let me get comfortable. She was an absolute pleasure to see from her welcoming personality to her looks, she got me comfortable right away. So we laid on the bed, did some chit chat and off went my pants followed by an awesome bj. Her claim of being the throat goat is true, she gives great head. Between her skill and my excitement I did bust quick but she got me hard again and we went for a round 2. She got on top and we started fucking and after some time I blew in the bag and I thought I would be done, but we still had time, I went with the hour for 300. We relaxed and watched some comedy on the TV, and before the end we tried to go for a round 3. She blew me got the hat and off we went. I couldn’t blow a third time but she was a trooper for trying and I got to feel her in every position.

All in all, I had a great time with Zoey. She looks like her pictures, a hot Milfy bod, and she was accommodating. I will be returning soon.
Did she offer CIM for you? Was planning on seeing her at some point because I’ve been craving BBJCIM provider. They’re difficult to find.

Hello, I reached out too Zoey a little while ago and set up a date. Second time seeing her. She can be hit or miss when it comes to communication. Everything else is great thou.

Set up was easy, rates and location are solid. Probably the best provider around me. Located in the Medford - farminville area. Nice hotel.

Get to the location, call and get the room number. She’s pretty talkative which I like. Pretty bubbly. After some chitchat we get to it. Bj is great, a good amount of eye contact. She has a solid body, some stretch marks, she is a Milf after all. Nearly finish from the Bj. Have to get behind her for a bit. Great view. Finish in the bag. A bit of clean up and we just talked a bit afterwards. She can talkkkkkk and go on about the weirdest things so be warned lol.

Service 8/10
looks : 8/10 cute blond Milf
Rates : 160 SS