Zodiac Lounge

Just wanted to let you guys know about a new place on Sunrise in West Babylon, just before LI Headquarters, across from stonehedge
Me and a friend were cruising around looking for a decent bar open past 12 on a thursday (Apparently there are none). I went there last night and it was dead as hell, but the DJ swears it was packed at 11pm.
its an S & M bar with professional doms. The place was kind of small, but apparently its the only place of its kind on the island.
There is usually a cover to get in (last nights was $30 but the owner let us pass, i guess cuz it was so dead?) They have different themed nights. I think fridays is for lesbians/swingers.

Im not into this stuff at all, so dont know how to judge if it was a good place for this or not. But the dj was real cool. Just wanted to let you guys who are into know.

Now that i think about it this may not even be the right forum for this stuff.
I guess do what you like with this info lol

It probaly belongs in the alternate section where there is already a thread on it. I need to get administrative advice since I don't moderate here so I can't move it, and I believe there is a rule against double posting so please let it stand, but thanks for the update. I was there on Sunday. NO DJ. One pro domme with no clients and she was covering thebar. I think his door charge will hurt him more than help him, until he becomes known, especialy sinceit is an off premise club and pro domme scenes are no insertion, and I believe no H/E.
Thanks for the update!

Last edited: