Zenbodyrub: 40s/5Ave Manhattan 608-688-8884 $40 massage +

CINDY

I was finishing a meeting near this place and decided to take some fun time out of my work day. CINDY let me inside her cozy place and I was very happy with her looks. She is maybe 5"3", long black hair, nice face and figure and nice B/C boobs.
I came here thinking maybe HJ but I kept looking at her as I undressed and she started her bodyrub and I was touching her leg and asked her if she did "everything" and she said yes and 180. Well that made it an easy decision and I got up and got her the money. She began a nude soft touch and gentle kisses on my back and it got intense and I just had to turn over. CINDY used wipes and alcohol to wash me down then continued her soft touch and soon had me in het mouth for a very nice BJ. I just had to have her and we started I Mish, then CG and I finished in doggy.
Nice clean up and then she finished her bodyrub and I got dressed and gave her a tip and headed back to my office.
Very nice girl and an easy repeat.

What a great masssage I had at zen the other day. Called for a lunch time appointment. Girl answered and fit me right in. When I arrived I was met in the lobby by a hot raven haired girl named Sophie! Late 30 but very hot dressed all black. I Like Asian chics in all in black! Booked a hour slot, the massage started on my upper part of my back. And was quit good. She was very playful and kept her hand on me at all times. I like that in a massage She rubbed my legs and used one hand the other was resting on my ass.
The massage went very well she hit all the right spots. 3/4 in she started speaking softly in my ear, kissed it. She started soft touching my back! And light kisses on my back. She taped me to turn over. She started touching my chest and asked if was alright. I said yes and she began and what I wanted. BJ/HJ/ I told Bj. Right to work she went. Was very good seemed like she liked it. Damage 60/100. I could of gave her 80 but it was worth 100.