Zen Retreat Spa (formerly Baldwin Spa) • 346 Franklin Ave, Franklin Square • 516-543-4044 new #516-225-4443

They also seem to have another number and advertise under domination and fetish:

************ > Long Island > domination & fetish

Report AdReply

You want to feel relaxed and comfortable? Call (516) 543 - 4044. Our therapist is well experienced, gentle and will always make sure you're treated first class. Prostate Massage will help if your prostate is swollen, and is ONLY combined with a Colonic Session.

> Waxing: Back, Chest, Bikini & Underarm for men.

> Body Rub Massages.

> 4-Hands Massage will take you to Heaven
Poster's age: 24

• Post ID: 83739018 longisland

email to friend

Then this ad and number:

long island, ny

************ > Long Island > domination & fetish

Report AdReply

Whips, Chains all things fetish is what we do and we know you want to experience all the delights that we have to offer. You begin your adventures in a non- vanilla world. We relish in having you submit and love molding you into the perfect slave that’s more than willing to serve. Call 516 632 9815 - Mistress ELENA Services: BDSM
BODY WORSHIP
SPANKING
FOOT FETISH
SMOTHERING
WAX PLAY
Poster's age: 24

• Post ID: 76549714 longisland

email to friend

I assume this place just offers a rub and tug, but not a single one of you guys even offered up a hint of that info. Why?
NOTE: I now merged two threads into one here. The older thread had reviews which confirmed only rub and tug. I also updated the thread title with the info from the link in the OP. This seems to coincide with the latest report which said they moved to Franklin Square. If anyone finds anything to the contrary, please report that immediately here. thnx
Banacek
Partial to fully nude rub n'tug. I suspect more could happen once a rapport has been established, but personally I have not experienced such. Still worth visiting if your wad of cash is burning a hole in your pocket...otherwise, save the dough

I just went there on Monday night. I should write everything down sooner, because my memory is failing me. I think I chose Valentina and paid 120 in all for the privelege of a topless hand job and massage by a pretty girl.

It's very close to where I work, which might be a good reason not to go. It is in a public place on Franklin Avenue, on street. I go in. A receptionist tells me who's there (e.g., name of girl, nationality). I recall the pics of them are on the Backpages ad. I remember liking the look of one of one, as I said, I think Valentina. The house fee was 60 for 30 minutes, I think.

The girl was a pretty, thin and dark-skinned girl. She gave a good massage. After the flip, she teased around the area for a while. Then she made her offer for hand job 40 more, nude 80 more. I said, just the hand job. Then she offered topless for 60. I went for that. She did a good job and had a nice body. She had piercings in her perky small breasts. I enjoyed it, but 120 seems like a lot for this. Could have had full service.

Yea I’ve been here a couple times mostly cause it’s convenient. It’s $100 for an hour massage. Each girl I’ve seen has had different extras and pricing. A slightly thick Italian named Natalie basically rode me without actually putting it in. I didn’t think it was gonna do the trick but she had a great ass and was soo wet herself I popped. Selena was the most recent I’ve seen. She was gorgeous. She did a full nude hj finish and let me play with all her parts. All in all I’ve been there I think 4/5 times. All girls are in their early 20’s and range from 6.5’s to 9s. Ultimately it’s a little pricey not to get FS but the massage is usually pretty legit.

I go there every now and then. Just like Tonysmiles for me it's close by and convenient. The massages are pretty good but all and all a bit pricey, even though every time I go there I try to tell myself just get the $40 HJ I always go for full nude so it's my own fault on the price. I saw Natalie a few months ago who I thought was extremely hot and had just had baby at the time of the request I didn't know that but I asked if I could suck on her nipples which she then said yes if I didn't mind a little milk. Actually really turned me on so I went and sucked on them for a bit. Got a few drips of milk. Not sure if she is there anymore. I always try and go see Mya but my schedule never seems to match up with hers. She gives an outstanding HJ, definitely the best HJ I have ever gotten and I've gotten quite a few.

Just came back from there. I usually don't just write down every time I go to a certain place like this that has been reviewed since basically for the most part as stated above it is a bit pricey but usually get a decent ending with some at the very least pretty girls and/or assets that you wouldn't at a AMP. However I do feel the need to post what happened today.

First time I was back there in a while and obviously the first time since the virus broke out. Obvious wear a mask inside once you enter. I chose to see Nyla today a new Egyptian girl as they say. She's petite, attractive, dark hair. I go into the room and I ask if I have to wear the mask she says it is up to me. I chose to take it off cause I figure my breathing would be limited laying down with my head in between the massage head rest. (Boy I'm glad that I chose to that, more on that later.) I go for the half hour as I never go for a full hour. I feel like it gets boring and tiresome after a while and listen I'm mainly there for the ending. So she starts the massage and nothing strikes out to me. No energy, just a basic really rub more than anything else. I don't know about you guys but every time I go to a new person there is always that percent meter in my head of when/if the ending is coming. Well as this is going on I could sense the percent meter dropping. One big tale sign was the useless light finger tapping done on my upper back for the second time. This is when I started to realize there wouldn't be an ending. So now I'm getting restless and the more it drags on the more I know nothing is going to happen. Now even besides there was no desire by her to even be there. Not even any small talk, everything was so mechanical with the constant rubbing in the same area and excessive use of the oil which she never even gave me the choice of if I wanted it or how much. I should of stopped her but even by the beginning there was already so much on and she just kept on using more. Anyway not only do I now know I am not getting anything my head is starting to ache and I am starting to get restless as can be. For sure the half had to be over by now and I just wanted to get up and leave. Minutes go by and she leaves to get a warm towel and says oh whoops you paid for the half hour she asks, I said yes, well its been close to an hour now and you'll have to pay the desk another $40 ($100.00 total). I'm like really? She attempts to clean my back with now a lukewarm towel at best and I head my way out. I gave the extra $40 and decided to not even tip her at all.

Just a lackluster body rub, no ending with a mechanical person is one thing, but then to get forced to pay the extra $40 is another thing. Just a complete waste of my time today. Then she says that her name is Nyla like to make sure to come back and see her. Don't worry I won't be coming back. Just wanted to give a fair warning in particular about this girl that could stop another monger from wasting their time and money.

And btw they now have a new number:516-225-4443 in case anyone was wondering.

They played you. I would've never given them the extra 40 dollars. I would have said to the mamasan that the responsibility of going over the 30 minutes is on you. It's not my job to watch the clock. Your masseuse is supposed to let me know that the time is near and that she should have asked me if I wanted more time and not play the scam of purposely going over time without warning me to get more money out of me without my consent. After I let them verbally have it, I would just walk out.

Just came back from there. I usually don't just write down every time I go to a certain place like this that has been reviewed since basically for the most part as stated above it is a bit pricey but usually get a decent ending with some at the very least pretty girls and/or assets that you wouldn't at a AMP. However I do feel the need to post what happened today.

First time I was back there in a while and obviously the first time since the virus broke out. Obvious wear a mask inside once you enter. I chose to see Nyla today a new Egyptian girl as they say. She's petite, attractive, dark hair. I go into the room and I ask if I have to wear the mask she says it is up to me. I chose to take it off cause I figure my breathing would be limited laying down with my head in between the massage head rest. (Boy I'm glad that I chose to that, more on that later.) I go for the half hour as I never go for a full hour. I feel like it gets boring and tiresome after a while and listen I'm mainly there for the ending. So she starts the massage and nothing strikes out to me. No energy, just a basic really rub more than anything else. I don't know about you guys but every time I go to a new person there is always that percent meter in my head of when/if the ending is coming. Well as this is going on I could sense the percent meter dropping. One big tale sign was the useless light finger tapping done on my upper back for the second time. This is when I started to realize there wouldn't be an ending. So now I'm getting restless and the more it drags on the more I know nothing is going to happen. Now even besides there was no desire by her to even be there. Not even any small talk, everything was so mechanical with the constant rubbing in the same area and excessive use of the oil which she never even gave me the choice of if I wanted it or how much. I should of stopped her but even by the beginning there was already so much on and she just kept on using more. Anyway not only do I now know I am not getting anything my head is starting to ache and I am starting to get restless as can be. For sure the half had to be over by now and I just wanted to get up and leave. Minutes go by and she leaves to get a warm towel and says oh whoops you paid for the half hour she asks, I said yes, well its been close to an hour now and you'll have to pay the desk another $40 ($100.00 total). I'm like really? She attempts to clean my back with now a lukewarm towel at best and I head my way out. I gave the extra $40 and decided to not even tip her at all.

Just a lackluster body rub, no ending with a mechanical person is one thing, but then to get forced to pay the extra $40 is another thing. Just a complete waste of my time today. Then she says that her name is Nyla like to make sure to come back and see her. Don't worry I won't be coming back. Just wanted to give a fair warning in particular about this girl that could stop another monger from wasting their time and money.

And btw they now have a new number:516-225-4443 in case anyone was wondering.
Tricky and deceitful and ultimately just damned stupid. How do you build a loyal customer base by not being friendly, cheerful and honest?

Their job is to be therapeutic and kind. That is the type of business that it is. It should be service with a smile. If they can't do that, better for them to leave the profession.

They are fully aware of the time, ALWAYS. It never slips their mind. And if it does, that is their fault. You entered into an oral agreement as to the time of the session.

Thank you for posting.

They played you. I would've never given them the extra 40 dollars. I would have said to the mamasan that the responsibility of going over the 30 minutes is on you. It's not my job to watch the clock. Your masseuse is supposed to let me know that the time is near and that she should have asked me if I wanted more time and not play the scam of purposely going over time without warning me to get more money out of me without my consent. After I let them verbally have it, I would just walk out.
Yeah they definitely did. Looking back on it when I walked out to the desk there was a guy there whom I believe I've seen before. Not sure if it's a friend of family member as he was there with his mom I suppose, so I the last thing I wanted to do is to be getting into an altercation with that guy.
Tricky and deceitful and ultimately just damned stupid. How do you build a loyal customer base by not being friendly, cheerful and honest?

Their job is to be therapeutic and kind. That is the type of business that it is. It should be service with a smile. If they can't do that, better for them to leave the profession.

They are fully aware of the time, ALWAYS. It never slips their mind. And if it does, that is their fault. You entered into an oral agreement as to the time of the session.

Thank you for posting.
I've been a return customer for years, I guess they saw an opportunity and ran with it. As I stated above I should of declined the extra money but I didn't need any problems at all.

Yeah they definitely did. Looking back on it when I walked out to the desk there was a guy there whom I believe I've seen before. Not sure if it's a friend of family member as he was there with his mom I suppose, so I the last thing I wanted to do is to be getting into an altercation with that guy.

I've been a return customer for years, I guess they saw an opportunity and ran with it. As I stated above I should of declined the extra money but I didn't need any problems at all.
I bet you are not going to return again. I know that I wouldn't.

Paid this place a visit recently. I've seen their ads for a long time and thought I'd give it a shot since it's pretty close to home. I texted their number and of the available girls I opted to go with Selena. Made an afternoon appointment and arrived on time. It is a nice looking spa that appears legitimate. I paid 60 for the half hour and was shown to a room in the middle of the hallway. I wash my hands, remove all my clothing and got on the massage table. In walks Selena, definitely not as pictured in the ads but still quite pretty. Hispanic possibly late 20s with a nicebum and C rack. Gave me an above average massage, not much teasing or attention to the boys probably bc im new to her. She proceeds with the light stroking up and around my back which tends to get junior up and ready. She asks me to turn which I do and asks me if I want an ending. Of course I oblige and she offers 40 60 80 for clothed topless or fully nude HJ. I opted for the 60 and she proceeded with a nice sensual unrushed finish. She allowed me to play with her bum and chest with my hands. She cleans me up and i was on my way. Selena is cute and easy to talk to. This place is pretty pricey for the service offered but its conveniently located for me so i will probably return for another round with Selena or to see if any of the other girls are worth splurging on when I need a release.

I’ve gone 3 times once in the morning once in the afternoon once right before closing. All the times I’ve gone there’s been regular female customers getting regular spa stuff done.
The first time summer of 2019 around August slim black girl she was by far the worst massage experience I had but she was also my first so I just thought it was the way it is. She was texting she even put down phone down on my back while she was working on my legs. I felt her phone vibrate twice on my back it must’ve been important. Same price everyone else paid she jerked me off and cleaned up. As I walk out there’s a lobby full of women that weren’t there.

The second time was with Selena the thicker Latina chick with some tattoos. Learned real quick all I need is a half hour since the massage is never good. She was way better this time than the first girl. She was doing the thing where you ask questions and to see if the guy is a cop. Like what do I do for work am I from around here. I lied about both because I’m not here to be personal. Is that selfish idk lmk. Anyway when she decided I’m not a cop she Started to massage my upper thigh and lower ass area and said “oops sorry” i said no it’s okay feels good. In the flip she asked if I wanted extras (same rates as everyone) I got the topples hj which was pretty nice she let me play with her tits and ass. Asked how much would it be for head she said with a smile “we don’t do that here” I said no problem she finished it off and cleaned up. I walk out the massage room to see her next customer. A middle aged woman. Kinda unexpected but kinda hot to think about that she was outside the door listening to me get jerked off. Selena did
have a unenthusiastic hand job face though.

The last one was funny I walk in and the girls a all super busy running around doing other non massage spa stuff with women clients. This time I was with a petite yet perky tan girl girl with Curley hair forget her name. She said she swore she remembers me but I said I’ve been here before but never worked with her. This was first week of March so she’s asking me my opinion about covid which is a mood kill but I indulged anyway. She start rubbing me best massage out of the 3 girls I’ve been with. On the flip she does the usual you want the ending? I say yes runs the same prices everyone else got. Go for the topples only. Ask for head she says no sorry we don’t do that here . I say no problem. I ask her to spit on my dick bc that shit gets me off and she said “really? You sure?” I said yes really please it’s a good visual. She said I’ll spit once and a string of spit went from her mouth to my dick as she kept stroking it. I asked for her to use two hands and did I shot my load it landed on her hair because it was at the time I hadn’t busted in about 2 weeks. She was all laughs about it cleaned up and I left happy customer.
Basically my experience with these guys got better every time mainly because of the girls were better. I wish I remembered the last girls name.
Also I had inquired about four hands a few weeks ago they said not today there was one girl in at that time. I said no thank you never got a price though but it is offered. Might try it this week will update

I’ve gone 3 times once in the morning once in the afternoon once right before closing. All the times I’ve gone there’s been regular female customers getting regular spa stuff done.
The first time summer of 2019 around August slim black girl she was by far the worst massage experience I had but she was also my first so I just thought it was the way it is. She was texting she even put down phone down on my back while she was working on my legs. I felt her phone vibrate twice on my back it must’ve been important. Same price everyone else paid she jerked me off and cleaned up. As I walk out there’s a lobby full of women that weren’t there.

The second time was with Selena the thicker Latina chick with some tattoos. Learned real quick all I need is a half hour since the massage is never good. She was way better this time than the first girl. She was doing the thing where you ask questions and to see if the guy is a cop. Like what do I do for work am I from around here. I lied about both because I’m not here to be personal. Is that selfish idk lmk. Anyway when she decided I’m not a cop she Started to massage my upper thigh and lower ass area and said “oops sorry” i said no it’s okay feels good. In the flip she asked if I wanted extras (same rates as everyone) I got the topples hj which was pretty nice she let me play with her tits and ass. Asked how much would it be for head she said with a smile “we don’t do that here” I said no problem she finished it off and cleaned up. I walk out the massage room to see her next customer. A middle aged woman. Kinda unexpected but kinda hot to think about that she was outside the door listening to me get jerked off. Selena did
have a unenthusiastic hand job face though.

The last one was funny I walk in and the girls a all super busy running around doing other non massage spa stuff with women clients. This time I was with a petite yet perky tan girl girl with Curley hair forget her name. She said she swore she remembers me but I said I’ve been here before but never worked with her. This was first week of March so she’s asking me my opinion about covid which is a mood kill but I indulged anyway. She start rubbing me best massage out of the 3 girls I’ve been with. On the flip she does the usual you want the ending? I say yes runs the same prices everyone else got. Go for the topples only. Ask for head she says no sorry we don’t do that here . I say no problem. I ask her to spit on my dick bc that shit gets me off and she said “really? You sure?” I said yes really please it’s a good visual. She said I’ll spit once and a string of spit went from her mouth to my dick as she kept stroking it. I asked for her to use two hands and did I shot my load it landed on her hair because it was at the time I hadn’t busted in about 2 weeks. She was all laughs about it cleaned up and I left happy customer.
Basically my experience with these guys got better every time mainly because of the girls were better. I wish I remembered the last girls name.
Also I had inquired about four hands a few weeks ago they said not today there was one girl in at that time. I said no thank you never got a price though but it is offered. Might try it this week will update
Appreciate the intel. Thanks.

I meant to leave a review of this place, and thought I typed it up but I guess either I didn't hit enter since my review disappeared.

I have seen both Mya and Selena on my way back from work on 2 different occassions.

Selena is a very nice girl, makes good conversation and has a very nice and petite build. She has a warm aura. She is Latin and overall a decent massage with an experienced HJ. I paid 60 for the HJ (and 60 at the front desk upon walking in) she also gives full time. Doesn't shorten the massage. So over, 120 for a hh massage is probably what I have spent on the low end.

A week later, I met Mya. Mya is most likely Guyanese or Pakistani, and also a sweetheart. She's very very very slim but has a cute figure ( I prefer petite women) and I paid her 40 for the hj ( I wanted to give her 60 but I realized I only had 40 cash on me and they do not take cc for tips) Mya has big beautiful eyes which I am a sucker for. She also makes good convo and is actually very friendly. Not cold or distant. Both are WOC. Overall the women who work here are attractive but they should diversify the talent by hiring some Italian or other whites.

Back in July of 2019, I was booked with Angelina ( I had asked for an Italian girl) who seemed insanely busy upon my arrival (their ad says walk ins welcome) as the foyer of the spa had lots of guys sitting and waiting exclusively for her. I decided to make an appointment when I arrived there, and went to grab lunch after seeing that she was the deal. The pics of her that this place used were actually not her, but I think she looked better in person. I actually recognized her.

When I returned, "Angelina" said she had a long day and was getting ready to leave, but asked if I wanted to see her friend instead. She took me as a last appointment after seeing that I waited for 1.5 hours. We did the half hour since it was an hour past her shift.

She recognizes me immediately from a meeting at a different spa. So I appreciate her taking me.

She was in her little Zen Spa logo uniform which I thought was cute. She did a regular deep tissue massage to which I thoroughly enjoyed massage and conversation of an extremely beautiful creature. I am perhaps too polite for my own good, but if you meet her you will see what I mean.

I do recommend this place especially if you are on a tight budget bc it's very very clean, smells like an upscale spa and the staff is professional.

First time review so please go easy on me.

ive become somewhat of a regular here. I check their ads regularly to see who’s working. From my experience I think they find pics that look like the girls but are not necessarily them.

From what I can gather Selena and Mya were the only long term providers here’s. They keep the same names but tend to switch out the other girls.
Ive seen the following provider:

Valentina once she looked more like the pic of Sasha.

Brazilian Naomi is just a light skinned black girl.

The Sasha I saw was a black woman.

There were some other that came and went Italian Barbie huge chest thick blonde she seemed adventurous. And caramel Jessica with nice figure and friendly personality.
I’ve seen Selena once or twice back in the day and would go to her again. Selena has nice figure and decent massage

MYA is my regular and I would follow her if she moved. Her massages alone are comparable to a high end luxury spa. She’s sweet and petite will let ur hands explore once she’s comfortable with u.

All in all a decent generally clean place.

60$ HH
80$ hour
HE raNges 60-100

First time review so please go easy on me.

ive become somewhat of a regular here. I check their ads regularly to see who’s working. From my experience I think they find pics that look like the girls but are not necessarily them.

From what I can gather Selena and Mya were the only long term providers here’s. They keep the same names but tend to switch out the other girls.
Ive seen the following provider:

Valentina once she looked more like the pic of Sasha.

Brazilian Naomi is just a light skinned black girl.

The Sasha I saw was a black woman.

There were some other that came and went Italian Barbie huge chest thick blonde she seemed adventurous. And caramel Jessica with nice figure and friendly personality.
I’ve seen Selena once or twice back in the day and would go to her again. Selena has nice figure and decent massage

MYA is my regular and I would follow her if she moved. Her massages alone are comparable to a high end luxury spa. She’s sweet and petite will let ur hands explore once she’s comfortable with u.

All in all a decent generally clean place.

60$ HH
80$ hour
HE raNges 60-100
What did you get? Only HE?