Zen Retreat Spa (formerly Baldwin Spa) • 346 Franklin Ave, Franklin Square • 516-543-4044 new #516-225-4443

I frequent this place. the girls that work here do more than massages and he. They do hair and skincare as there are always a bunch of female customers there for a regular spa day. I’ve noticed when they’re busy they have to up and leave the room bc they’re helping another customer with something like skin treatment or hair removal. Sometimes annoying, usually they just make up for it when they come back and add extra time
im aware of that, but this was different she kept trying to get me to say what I wanted even though there is only 1 item on the menu. Then left when I wouldn’t say it out loud. It was weird and uneasy felt like a set up.

I stopped in to visit this place about a month ago on my way home from work, as I had been tempted for some time. Asked to see Nicole for hr but ended up only getting hh for the normal rate because it was close to the end of her day. I was lead by Nicole to a room and asked if they do showers, meaning TS, she led me to another room and left me to have a legit shower. About 2 mins later she comes in and says she can join me in the shower for 300, I politely decline and said maybe next time. I got on the table, massage was pretty decent. Nicole is very gorgeous IMO, on the flip she asked to show her where I want her to massage. Nervously I guided her handed to junior, her offers were 100 clothed, 150 topless, 200 nude. I only had about 140 and needed to release badly and went with the topless offer, told her I got her with the rest next time. Tits were amazing, she let my hand wander freely and she did some dirty talk. Finally I release after a couple mins and she helped clean me up. Regular small talk about where I work and live, then I left, but she seems very friendly. Total damage 205 for hh HE. Would I do it again, for that price no. Will probably go back again but see someone else as it is close to home.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I stopped in to visit this place about a month ago on my way home from work, as I had been tempted for some time. Asked to see Nicole for hr but ended up only getting hh for the normal rate because it was close to the end of her day. I was lead by Nicole to a room and asked if they do showers, meaning TS, she led me to another room and left me to have a legit shower. About 2 mins later she comes in and says she can join me in the shower for 300, I politely decline and said maybe next time. I got on the table, massage was pretty decent. Nicole is very gorgeous IMO, on the flip she asked to show her where I want her to massage. Nervously I guided her handed to junior, her offers were 100 clothed, 150 topless, 200 nude. I only had about 140 and needed to release badly and went with the topless offer, told her I got her with the rest next time. Tits were amazing, she let my hand wander freely and she did some dirty talk. Finally I release after a couple mins and she helped clean me up. Regular small talk about where I work and live, then I left, but she seems very friendly. Total damage 205 for hh HE. Would I do it again, for that price no. Will probably go back again but see someone else as it is close to home.
Description, ethnicity on Nicole?

billyS

Reign of Terror
My guess is that Nicole is in her late 20s early 30s. I asked her ethnicity she said she’s full American, black & white mixed. She’s about 5’3-5’4, and thick. She does have a very soft butt, and nice tits. Body is definitely real. Beautiful face as well
Thanks

What's funny is that if you Google that first phone number you get there legit ads on Social Media and it shows woman getting spa work.

Meanwhile in the back room guys are getting their dicks wacked.

Isn't this the place directly next door to Jens(Nirvana) place with the float tanks?
it’s right next to reset float spa

Saw the add today and saw a different number than usual

516-243-4519

just left the place after a hh with justina.
To be honest the only good thing about this place is that it’s consistently the same service. 80 hh 120 hour house fee. Girls make their own fee but it seems to fall in the same range. Justina charged 100 for topless he. She says no to fucking, no to head, told her to name her price she wasn’t going to budge. Just kept telling me that “we don’t do that here”

Justina Latina girl a bit thicker.
Massage was 5/10 had her focus on specific areas but not grear
Looks 6/10 I really wanna fuck but she’s definitely not everyone’s type, but thicker big Tittys though
Service 7/10 flirty fun but nowhere near the best at this place.

Saw the add today and saw a different number than usual

516-243-4519

just left the place after a hh with justina.
To be honest the only good thing about this place is that it’s consistently the same service. 80 hh 120 hour house fee. Girls make their own fee but it seems to fall in the same range. Justina charged 100 for topless he. She says no to fucking, no to head, told her to name her price she wasn’t going to budge. Just kept telling me that “we don’t do that here”

Justina Latina girl a bit thicker.
Massage was 5/10 had her focus on specific areas but not grear
Looks 6/10 I really wanna fuck but she’s definitely not everyone’s type, but thicker big Tittys though
Service 7/10 flirty fun but nowhere near the best at this place.
prices have been raised... was 60hh, 100hr
All these girls have their own rates. Some girls I met have said 80 for he, with another 100 on top for topless, 150 just thong, and 200 fully nude... it's usually a half assed effort.

went recently and chose to see Nicole as I’d never seen her before and given your description I couldn’t resist. She is def very attractive. But something odd happened.

1) no dimmer in the room - I can live with that

2) on the flip she starts asking me to show her where to massage. I refused to answer and just said regular. She ran out. I got up and thinking the door was about to be broken down by a swat team, for my shit and walked out. As I’m leaving she’s up front waiting to talk to the desk girl. Gave her 20$ and didn’t look back. It’s been a while so maybe I’m too on edge but that scared the shit out of me.

not sure if I overreacted but my gut was telling me to gtfo

anyone else have that experience?
Revisited recently and saw Nicole.

prices are up again
80$ 1/2 hr
And I believe 120$ for the hour

I mentioned the other girls I usually see and told her I’ve been coming here for a long time.
She did the same thing again about asking me where to massage and I told her she did this last time and it totally kills the mood. She remembered even though it’s been a while and gave me 20$ off since I tipped her 20$ last time for nothing.

Nicole is gorgeous
Massage was half ass for the most part but goddam she is sexy, pretty and perfect soft skin. Nice big firm ass and huge natural rack. She bends over and points her ass toward me so I can get a nice view. Lots of dirty talk and very friendly once she was comfortable. When I was done she says look what you did to me it’s so hot- referring to my load on her chest.

200$ nude HJ
50$ extra for Russian finish.

inflation is killing me but she might be my new regular

Revisited recently and saw Nicole.

prices are up again
80$ 1/2 hr
And I believe 120$ for the hour

I mentioned the other girls I usually see and told her I’ve been coming here for a long time.
She did the same thing again about asking me where to massage and I told her she did this last time and it totally kills the mood. She remembered even though it’s been a while and gave me 20$ off since I tipped her 20$ last time for nothing.

Nicole is gorgeous
Massage was half ass for the most part but goddam she is sexy, pretty and perfect soft skin. Nice big firm ass and huge natural rack. She bends over and points her ass toward me so I can get a nice view. Lots of dirty talk and very friendly once she was comfortable. When I was done she says look what you did to me it’s so hot- referring to my load on her chest.

200$ nude HJ
50$ extra for Russian finish.

inflation is killing me but she might be my new regular

Just to Confirm
Is that $250 for Her Plus the $80 for 1/2 hour = $330
?