Zen Retreat Spa (formerly Baldwin Spa) • 346 Franklin Ave, Franklin Square • 516-543-4044 new #516-225-4443

I haven't seen a thread for this Spa in a long time. There have been recent ads in BP and CL for this place. I had been there about 6 months ago and found it lacking. (Mostly overweight black women with no appeal).
I noticed that they were trying to attract new clients with a new staff so I thought I'd try it again.
I made a 1/2 hr appointment for this afternoon ($50) and I was glad I did.
I just returned to my office and thought I'd write a note to UG followers to let them know that the new (young black) girl there is worth seeing. her name is Jasmine and she's got a great body (small but cute with a fantastic ass). (we all differ in our taste --I prefer small thin girls).

I'm not big on full service I prefer a good massage with a happy end... and I got exactly what I was looking for.
Lots of UTC roaming .. in fact I had her top up and pants down... without any objections... so there may be more available then I asked for.
Jut wanted to pass on this info .. since I had not seen anything posted about this place in some time. ( I always get good info from here and when I can .. return the favor)

If you want more details as to location , phone # etc... let me know... not sure how much detail I can add here and I don't want to come across as a shill....
have fun...

the Doc

I did some recon on this place last month. Their ads try to pass off as eastern indian, the only women I saw there were afro-american. They quoted 50/half 100/HR. out of line in my book. They also told me by appt only ( I had walked in, so they spared me picking my excuse for leaving)
Place is located on Merrick Rd slightly east of grand Ave on north side of street
The one thing i will say positive is it looked pretty clean compared to most of the AMP's

yes I agree

I did some recon on this place last month. Their ads try to pass off as eastern indian, the only women I saw there were afro-american. They quoted 50/half 100/HR. out of line in my book. They also told me by appt only ( I had walked in, so they spared me picking my excuse for leaving)
Place is located on Merrick Rd slightly east of grand Ave on north side of street
The one thing i will say positive is it looked pretty clean compared to most of the AMP's
It was pretty clean for what it is....
There was a new ad posted this afternoon.. after my visit... you can see it here
http://longisland.************/BodyRubs/n0-rough-massages-here-very-sensual-15165434044-21/25748632 (the picture is of Jasmine and it's accurate)
They had an Indian lady earlier in the week--- I had asked for her but she wasn't working today.. (name was Jodie--I think)
The Doc

Baldwin Spa "Pure"

Went there as an alternative to the Amps on LI. Also figured I would see what their Jacuzzi session was like.

Got there, damage was $. Store front set up, may also service women here. The place is nice, clean, well decorated etc. Well there was a Jacuzzi there and she did draw the bath, but absent a lame washcloth washing she left the room with the jets on. IT was soothing but the temperature of the water was quite warm and she was out of room at least 5-10 mins too much.

Now for the details. Had Cici, good looking 20 something light skinned WOC with nice naturals and ample butt. Curvy and thick but not sloppy. Had great technique with her hands and the massage started from the bottom and legs up which is nice change from amp back rub then down. Great tease and reach under also. nice two handed technique on flip.

Sounds pretty good, and it was....Save for a few things:
1. I arrived on time, actually 5 mins before appt. Was told by receptionist she would be with me shortly. Well shortly turned into almost 20 mins.
2. As set forth above, the absence while I was in the jacuzzi coupled with the lame washing was a disappointment.
3. While the massage was good, it was quite short lived. Now, in my experience with a build up and flip with time left, I usually get the rest of body (front) massaged. Soon as I shot and she cleaned up, it was clear from her movements and attitude that it was time to go. And when I looked at phone for time when I got outside, barely 30 mins had passed, despite having paid for the hour. A major negative to me.

That being said, she did have a nice body and all naturals which she freed for $40 and I gladly paid. Had I gotten better service and value, she would have gotten more because I really did enjoy the time she spent, but was, at best, half of what I paid for.

As always, YMMV. Nice alternative to asians if you dont mind a WOC.

Hey guys, been here a couple of times. The first time I had Abbey, gorgeous 20 something with tats and piercings. Nice massage with a pleasant HJ at the end. Price was .6/half and no tip needed. I tipped her .4 to see the twins come out and play. Fun girl. Unfortunately, the second time I got there I was told Abbey got fired for offering extras. Had Cici for the same prices and Bambam had a pretty spot on review for her. Is the Indian girl still there? I wanna try that one.

Saw The Indian Girl

Went there last week took the hr $100. I asked if Jodie was available and she happened to be there and was just finishing with a client. Took me into the small room that has the jacuzzi, which I opted not to take. The massage was pretty good, on the flip got HJ and BJ. I left a happy man and will definitely return for Jodie.

Went there last week took the hr $100. I asked if Jodie was available and she happened to be there and was just finishing with a client. Took me into the small room that has the jacuzzi, which I opted not to take. The massage was pretty good, on the flip got HJ and BJ. I left a happy man and will definitely return for Jodie.
how did Jodie look? how would you rate her? and what was the total damage?

Last edited:
Baldwin Spa

how did Jodie look? how would you rate her? and what was the total damage?
Jodie was very cute. Long black hair, small perky breasts (maybe 32b's), tight apple bottom butt, the only negative is that she has a small protruding belly, which she is a little self conscious about. This may bother some but not me. The damage was $60, but she never quoted a price she just provided the service and seemed satisfied with the tip afterwards. YMMV. Treat her nice she's a sweetie

TOFFT Mya bodyrub Baldwin 516-543-4085

Number ends in 4085....down the block from the 1st Precinct in Baldwin...dont expect this place to last.

Set up an appointment this morning to check the place out. Walked in to find a nice atmosphere but extremely perfume-y. Even as I sit in my car now I can still smell it.

Two heavy set women behind the counter, both NOT what was in the pics at all. I dont think they were indian or dominican, afro-american would fit the bill better. I rescheduled my appointment and walked out. Looks would be maybe a 4 for one, the other one i couldnt really see her face because her hair was kinda covering it. Will not return...

Kinda sucks because I thought I would find a decent jacuzzi massage...but not with these two lol

This place has been around for a while and has been reviewed. There was an Indian girl there and a few WOC that used to be good. However, they change the rotation up every few months. Mya is as advertised and the girls are in the back. Same large women always run the front. They usually have two girls and Mya is a late teen/early twenties spinner type. However, the massage sucks, upswell for HJ or nude HJ (60 or 100 iirc) and nothing else is available.

Pure spa 839 merrick road in baldwin

I have been to pure spa recently an I must say the spa is very clean and set up nice
I called n made appt with a Dominican mixed Indian girl her name was maya I was really hoping she was the girl in the pictures so I get there it's a store front they charged 60 for a half hour and 100 for 1hour . 100$ was a bit high to pay for a massage but I gave it a try n with my hour maya offered me a jacuzzi or a hot shower I picked jacuzzi nd the room was dim with candles lit (very relaxing may I say) long story short Im in the jacuzzi n she massages by chest n shoulders asked if I want water or champagne then she let me relax for another 10 min alone then I came out and did my remaining 40min on the table she massaged my back first and maya had this unique touch that made my body feel great that girl can give u a good massage followed with an incredible HJ . may I say her hands are magic and very soft to I highly recommend u guys to see her she is a very beautiful girl also with a nice slim body long hair n her eyes are gorgeous. I tipped her 80$ and she deserved it bevause i can say that was the most relaxing massage I ever got this is her link n her pics r real http://longisland.************/Body...y-maya-the-best-full-body-massage-23/32234554

Last edited: