Z-One Spa 718-478-8898 Queens Blvd

Lily

I stopped by today to see what was up here and boy was that a mistake. I'm rarely in the area and don't think I'll get a foothold with the gals here.
Get there, go down the stairs and ring the bell. A woman who is shorter than me (5'6) comes to the door, peeps at me, open the door, and let's me in. I step in, give her a smize, and after a moment she says, "you here for massage?" Mentally, <well yes, why else would I be>, but externally I say, "yes! Hello!" I'm not sure, I'm hoping she's at least Coco, but it was not to be! I see from down the hall a tall Asian woman, younger than the older woman who had greeted me come out to take a peek, she goes to the desk, <surely this must be Shirley> to which I later learned it was. She's a looker, but I know your reputation and I'm not interested in that game right now.
Anyway, the older woman leads me to the first room on the right. We settle on the hour, she takes the fee and comes back with a mask on.
She starts a good medium massage and comments that she's strong isn't she? It's good and solid. Lot's of teasing and touching around, a solid ST. She's asking questions, comments on my soft hands <it sucks not going to the gym, my calluses are gone>, work, etc. Asks who I've seen and what they're like, I lie and can't tell if she follows. Tells me her name, Lily.
Finally the flip. More st, and what I want, I ask for "suck" she says will be cbj. "No bbbj?" "No". She suggests the hj and starts. It's good and were negotiating as we go, says next time we do more. It's a good hj and I pop but didn't get what I came for.
I should have beat my feet and avoided instead of letting her beat my feet. She looks +45, frumpy. Someone came in during my session and when I leave is in the room with a third provider. I pass Shirley on the way out and Lily says she is better than her. Friend, I don't know if that's a positive statement.

Rates: paid 40 to house, paid 40 for by because that's what she wanted and tbh I just didn't want an annoyance, I'm am asshole messing up rates, sorry. Told me fs was 140 but I would get that next time because she didn't know me. I hate that shit, I don't want to be here multiple times for nonsense.

It's rare I'm in queens and here lots of good things but it seems I struck out this time.
I’m sorry it didn’t go well this time around. Maybe next time call and make sure either coco or Lucy are in. Shirley and Lily are not names I am familiar with or ever heard from this place. Stay safe everyone.

I went yesterday as I called for an appointment with Lucy and it was pretty bizarre.I arrived and was greeted by Lucy a very short woman and not as glamorous as many have made her out to be but has a nice smile as she didn’t have a mask on and she took me to the first room which was small and on the wall we’re about 7 dollar bills and I asked her “why the dollar bills” and she stated” favorite customers give her one”.I then handed her 40 for house fee and get undressed and she returns a few minutes later and she gives a decent massage for about twenty minutes on the flip I inquire about a bbj and she stated,” not on first time and she doesn’t do full service at all and a former customer is lying about her because she didn’t love him” totally bizarre.At this point just wanted a hj and gave her 50 and she did allow roaming and as a few mentioned probably natural b cup breasts.She gave me her cell phone number with the last number being 4.I definitely think more is available but she’s being cautious and a lot of drama is going on with this spa.

Lily

I stopped by today to see what was up here and boy was that a mistake. I'm rarely in the area and don't think I'll get a foothold with the gals here.
Get there, go down the stairs and ring the bell. A woman who is shorter than me (5'6) comes to the door, peeps at me, open the door, and let's me in. I step in, give her a smize, and after a moment she says, "you here for massage?" Mentally, <well yes, why else would I be>, but externally I say, "yes! Hello!" I'm not sure, I'm hoping she's at least Coco, but it was not to be! I see from down the hall a tall Asian woman, younger than the older woman who had greeted me come out to take a peek, she goes to the desk, <surely this must be Shirley> to which I later learned it was. She's a looker, but I know your reputation and I'm not interested in that game right now.
Anyway, the older woman leads me to the first room on the right. We settle on the hour, she takes the fee and comes back with a mask on.
She starts a good medium massage and comments that she's strong isn't she? It's good and solid. Lot's of teasing and touching around, a solid ST. She's asking questions, comments on my soft hands <it sucks not going to the gym, my calluses are gone>, work, etc. Asks who I've seen and what they're like, I lie and can't tell if she follows. Tells me her name, Lily.
Finally the flip. More st, and what I want, I ask for "suck" she says will be cbj. "No bbbj?" "No". She suggests the hj and starts. It's good and were negotiating as we go, says next time we do more. It's a good hj and I pop but didn't get what I came for.
I should have beat my feet and avoided instead of letting her beat my feet. She looks +45, frumpy. Someone came in during my session and when I leave is in the room with a third provider. I pass Shirley on the way out and Lily says she is better than her. Friend, I don't know if that's a positive statement.

Rates: paid 40 to house, paid 40 for by because that's what she wanted and tbh I just didn't want an annoyance, I'm am asshole messing up rates, sorry. Told me fs was 140 but I would get that next time because she didn't know me. I hate that shit, I don't want to be here multiple times for nonsense.

It's rare I'm in queens and here lots of good things but it seems I struck out this time.
If you go to either Spa further down (Sasa and Angel) you can get fs on the first visit. House is 40 but not sure of the fs rate.

Lily

Always have a backup plan. Once you head to the door or get up off the table watch their eyes light up.

So where did Lucy go after this
it's crazy I have been working in the area the last few weeks and saw this sign outside on my way to Dunkin this morning, came back here and searched because the "open" multicolored sign was blinking when I walked by, now that I know the chicks that were kinky arent possibly there anymore I'm glad i didn't venture downstairs

it's crazy I have been working in the area the last few weeks and saw this sign outside on my way to Dunkin this morning, came back here and searched because the "open" multicolored sign was blinking when I walked by, now that I know the chicks that were kinky arent possibly there anymore I'm glad i didn't venture downstairs
The other basement spots provide the same level of service