Yun's spa 215-500-1662

Surprised to see a Korean provider working here, or at least that's what I thought she was. I came here last night and got a good session going on with Ruby, man, very cute provider, just one nice face and that steamy body she has, couldn't wait to see how yummy that was. I mean, when I saw the dress she was wearing and the way she just took my hand to the room to get the session rolling, it's all too good to begin with. Got a nice complimentary TS followed by a good massage. Then she offered extremely good BBBJ almost made me cum but I hold it as much as I could. Then she covered me and gave me a lot to ride. She was the best Asian cow-girl I've seen so far. Tried Mish, stand & carry. It was very tight. Finished nicely in doggy. When I went out MMS showed me 2 more girls and told me "Come back honey as soon as possible, OK?" Oh.. hell.. what can I do?!

Surprised to see a Korean provider working here, or at least that's what I thought she was. I came here last night and got a good session going on with Ruby, man, very cute provider, just one nice face and that steamy body she has, couldn't wait to see how yummy that was. I mean, when I saw the dress she was wearing and the way she just took my hand to the room to get the session rolling, it's all too good to begin with. Got a nice complimentary TS followed by a good massage. Then she offered extremely good BBBJ almost made me cum but I hold it as much as I could. Then she covered me and gave me a lot to ride. She was the best Asian cow-girl I've seen so far. Tried Mish, stand & carry. It was very tight. Finished nicely in doggy. When I went out MMS showed me 2 more girls and told me "Come back honey as soon as possible, OK?" Oh.. hell.. what can I do?!
Was this place in Willow Grove?