Younger women why do we do it?

Last weekend I met a younger woman, I'm 40 and she's 20. I met her in Barnes and Nobles on 5th and 45th. I was browsing in the basement and she happened to ask me about a text book she thought I was looking at. I was actually just day dreaming. It turns out she's in college in LI and thought for some reason that I'm in school too. I admit I appear younger than I am but not that much younger, usually. I was in the bookstore after dropping my teenage daughter and friends off at Bryant Park to go ice skating.

It wasn't really hard to meet her, while I wasn't on the "make" I did notice her and positioned myself near her without really intending to chat her up. When she asked about the book, something on religion, she had sent a couple of signals. A big smile and her head leaned to one side as we talked then I made a silly joke and she reached out to touch my forearm as she laughed. She has beautiful expressive eyes, shoulder length hair and a magnificent ass. I complimented her on the sound of her laughter and boom she bought it hook line and sinker. I suggested we move upstairs to the cafe and chat some more. I bought a couple of drinks and we talked about a couple of subjects, music and movies, etc... I knew some of the singers she was talking about only because I listen to my kids and their friends when they chat.

We chatted for about 2 hours then went to get a bite to eat. My daughters eventually called and I excused myself to take it and made up some excuse about work and having to leave. I got her number and gave her mine and have been e-mailing and talking at night every day since.

Now I'm a whore monger, happy and proud of it. I don't hide it, most of my friends and co-workers know I do it. Women I've dated recently have all known it too. I tried to be monogamous with the last woman but it didn't last long, 4 months then I told her I had to get something on the side and she got mad and eventually it didn't work out. I don't really want a relationship because I don't believe I would ever be happy in one. I view women as a lay, a place to make me cum and feel good. Eventually my daughters will come of age and honestly if they started turning tricks I'd be supportive of them because that's what women should do. Now I wouldn't be a customer cause that's sick but I'd help them out. I wouldn't want them on the street and would advise them to be more like Malissa, Blond Kelly or Betty, classy, safe, not on drugs and they get paid to suck and fuck. My son will be going to SW's, incalls and MP's as soon as he's 16 and I and my friends will break him into the game the way we were. My uncles and Thai boxing teacher and cousins all took me to a whore house a couple of them were running back in the 80's and got me laid there. They took me to the old Times Square to places like Les Gals, Playpen, Show World, etc.. when I was 13 and it's been non-stop ever since. My son and nephews will all be introduced to the game at the right age.

So now I have a date with her on Saturday. Going to take her to a restaurant out in LI that one of the fellow UG'ers recommended. I plan to fuck her as soon as I can but can't for the life of me figure out why I can't stop this shit and just stick to whores and sluts. I have very little in common with a 20 year old who lives at home with parents about my age LOL. I guess I'll go and see this through. It's odd almost like I have no control over it.

Greaseball, you seem to have intimacy issues and probably would be best if you seek help as to the whys? You will truly not be happy long term until you work this out. Though advice and a whore board will not be taken serously, let your kids find their own path.

Last edited:
I agree with accnts... you do seem very warped and should seek professional help. None of us here are much better but you seem worse. nothing wrong with fucking this girl but I wouldn't want to have to say hello to her parent when picking her up.

I know you are not serious about this girl but a lot of girls are seeking daddy figures and I know several couples where the husband is 17-26 years older and it's awkward because the husband is always older than the social group and has no interest in us nor anything in common. I don't blame him. I would never marry anyone that much younger for this reason. it's just awkward socially.

I read accts post and was like, wow, what a judgmental asshole. Then I realized I only had skimmed the original post and that I don't remember ever reading anything by accnts that had caught my eye in a negative. So, I went back and read the entire original post carefully.

Dude, that is one helluva post. All I can say is wow and thank you, I feel more well-adjusted than I have in a long time.

I read accts post and was like, wow, what a judgmental asshole. Then I realized I only had skimmed the original post and that I don't remember ever reading anything by accnts that had caught my eye in a negative. So, I went back and read the entire original post carefully.

Dude, that is one helluva post. All I can say is wow and thank you, I feel more well-adjusted than I have in a long time.
Actually I thought my response was tame. Sometimes people cry out for help on an anonymous board in ways you do not realize. Sometimes you have to point things out and try to be positive as best as you can, with the hope that maybe 3% might actually seek the help they need. If you flame someone, it is counterproductive if you are trying to help someone. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt on the first pass.

Ruff, I chose Thyme, Roslyn. I checked out the menu and the pictures look like it's a nice quiet place for a date.

As for Accnts' comments I don't think I have intimacy issues as much as I accept my lifestyle choices. No bullshit that society says we have to be married or in a relationship to be happy. The guys here who are in those situations are just lying to themselves when they know they want the freedom to fuck all the pussy they can get pay or free. We're whore-mongers and that's what we do. Anything else is bullshit.

I do question why I get myself into these situations. Eventually I'll tell her I got laid by a hooker and she'll be upset or not but I'll cross that bridge when if we come to it.

Waterclone do you not agree with my statement or is that whole-hearted endorsement of it?

You should have left the part about your kids out of your post. This thread could have had some legs but when you talked about the kids, then you just sound like a dick

Ruff, I chose Thyme, Roslyn. I checked out the menu and the pictures look like it's a nice quiet place for a date.

As for Accnts' comments I don't think I have intimacy issues as much as I accept my lifestyle choices. No bullshit that society says we have to be married or in a relationship to be happy. The guys here who are in those situations are just lying to themselves when they know they want the freedom to fuck all the pussy they can get pay or free. We're whore-mongers and that's what we do. Anything else is bullshit.

I do question why I get myself into these situations. Eventually I'll tell her I got laid by a hooker and she'll be upset or not but I'll cross that bridge when if we come to it.

Waterclone do you not agree with my statement or is that whole-hearted endorsement of it?
You are right about one thing. In our fantasy life, we wouls all love to have unfettered access to whores without any repercusions. That is why we are here.

But mongoring takes at best a few hours a week, if that. An orgasm lasts 30 seconds if that. When we are done with work, we have to fill up our time with other things. For most people, to spend one's time by yourself most of the time, is not only lonely, it becomes empty very quickly. It doesnt have to be fulled with a spouse, but some meaningful relationship of some kind. It is the nature of the human animal in the same way we crave sex.

There are people who say, they do not desire relationships, but I dont believe them. And I dont even think they believe it when they say that themselves. Objects, entertainment activities are for the moment and the joy quickly disapates. The feelings assoicated with relationships stay with you and have great meaing.

What you said about your kids is so outlandish, I cannot help but think you posted it for shock value. I strongly doubt that the well regareded providers here, would want there children to follow in their footsteps.

You should have left the part about your kids out of your post. This thread could have had some legs but when you talked about the kids, then you just sound like a dick
Ditto. My first reaction was I wish this guy had been sterilized. What we do is what we do (or did) but suggesting your daughters SHOULD be providers because that's what women should be. I'm a gentle soul but if my daughter ever hooked up with you I'm 110% certain the only thing you'd be kissing is a weapon with one in the chamber and I could go to jail a happy man.

Last edited:
Jillian Bradley didn't mind her daughter following her into the business. Although I guess there's a difference between being a madame and being a prostitute.

If we're so sure that none of the prostitutes who post here would want their daughters to follow them into the trade, then I guess we're saying we think all the stuff they always say about how nice their work is and how much they love having sex with their johns is complete and utter bullshit? (I do think that, actually. It's just rare to see them called on it.)

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, just for the record, I thought the shit about the daughters was really disgusting, too.

But then, I think lots of things I see here are really disgusting.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
And I am probably one of the worst offenders of saying some outlandish things, jl, but discussing one's kids...or any kids as I know you agree with me...is unacceptable. What's the thought process?