You want me to do WHAT???

April

Member<br><color=red> First in war, first in peace
While answering phones for an agency I soon learned why certain girls got more requests than others. I also started dabbling doing my own thing. At this point I had no knowledge of the inter net. I placed print ads in various places one of them in "Ladies of the evening" (I think that was the name of the rag). I had just done my first professional photos shoot and happened to wear all white. White thigh highs white outfit white stilletoes.

I sent the pictures into the magazine and they chose me to be their cover Ad. This consisted of your picture on the cover and a 2 page spread of pictures and "review" by the guy that supposedly reviewed all the cover ads. Never saw the guy or heard from anyone other than knowing the date the magazine would come put with my picture on the cover.

Got the magazine and was pleased with the photos. The review however was EXTREMELY raunchy and graphic about me being a nurse and doing the “nurse” fantacy. My phone rang and a guy requested a nurse session.

I had no idea WTF meant. In the review the guy just made up a story where I was a sexy horny nurse nothing kinky just really graphic.

So I'm up for it. Hey I'll try almost anything once. I hop in my car and drive to his house on Long Island. We Make our greetings at the door. He tells me to get comfortable and I strip down to the white outfit. He goes in the bathroom and comes out in a hospital gown.

I'm thinking O.K. ...just go with the flow. He then takes me into a room where there is a bed and an I.V. Pole with an enema bag hanging from it. At the foot of the bed are gloves and towels and Vaseline. With a bathroom close by.

Now I'm thinking WFT did I get myself into. He sees the look on my face and tells me to just follow his directions.

He gets up on the bed and with his ass facing me and his knees up on his chest tells me to put the gloves on.

I put the gloves on and kind of get an idea of what he wants. I'm still confused and a bit worried about how this is all supposed to end.

So I lube up the tip of the enema and insert it into his ass. I'm scared I'm going to hurt him but hes telling me further further. Just when I'm about to get really worried he tells me to stop.

He tells me to release the valve on the enema tube when he tells me to. He begins jerking off. I'm just standing there feeling like I'm intruding. I mean couldn't he do this himself?

He then tells me to release the tubing. I do so. After the bag is empty and hes quite full he tells me to remove the tube and finish jerking him off . I kept the gloves on and angled myself above him and far away. This began to annoy him but damed if I was going anywhere near his nether region while he starting bucking from an orgasm.

He eventually got up with his rock hard dick and went into the bathroom and I heard him “release” in more ways than one. (ugh)

Because of that ad and that story the guy told I got all kinds of crazy requests.

I changed my number and never wore white again.

Different people, different hobbies. What is "crazy" for someone is "sexual" and "normal" for another. Many people out there consider disgusting even the "regular" thing that we do.

The poor guy misread (not that much) the "nurse ad" and had legitimate expectations (not exactly but somehow). I think despite of this he handled himself very well.

In some way this story is also about the frequent problem of the mismatch between ads and services (not April's fault from what I read). In this sense, guys like him (and the rest of us johns) go through some shit too.

This story is actually not that uncommon. When I worked for a bodyrub incall place I had so many fantasy and fetish guys wanting sessions it was unreal. I have nothing against what a person likes but I don't like to do it or be forced to do it. These guys like BR ladies because technically they don't want full service (maybe done on them) and they don't want to go to a dom house where they can't be manipulative so they found a loophole with BR ladies.

The worse was when I had to do time period death fantasies. The owner thought he was funny and I would have a good time and I was afraid of losing my job so I had to do it. He wanted me to play act killing me three different ways - hanging (he had rope), dismemberment (plastic knifes) and burning at the stake all in 20 minute intervals. The money I made went toward therapy times 100.

Last edited:

April

Hey I'm as pretty open minded as you can get...but I'd draw the line at a request for a death or rape fantacy or even any kind of restraints.

Well on the first date anyway.

BIG JUST KIDDING!!!

Hey I'm as pretty open minded as you can get...but I'd draw the line at a request for a death or rape fantacy or even any kind of restraints.

Well on the first date anyway.

BIG JUST KIDDING!!!
April I am sure you are not surprised what can be requested. I also was asked to do a breaking and entering session where I pretend I am sleeping and leave the door slight open for him, just some pushing, hair pulling and terrorizing but not intercourse so the guy thought it's okay then.

I blame the ladies in BR who first opened the door to these guys, it wasn't fair for the rest of the ladies who didn't want to do it. I think a very small percentage want light stuff that anyone working girl can deal with and the rest run with it. Could you believe once a cross dresser came in and didn't stay because he didn't like the atmosphere, all these so called submissive are really dominates in sheep's clothing. The guy you saw was pretending to be submissive but he was really trying to control the show, they bring passive aggresive to a whole new level.

The worse was when I had to do time period death fantasies. The owner thought he was funny and I would have a good time and I was afraid of losing my job so I had to do it. He wanted me to play act killing me three different ways - hanging (he had rope), dismemberment (plastic knifes) and burning at the stake all in 20 minute intervals. The money I made went toward therapy times 100.
Wow, I am impressed Emily. You should start your own thread here with so many stories that you have to tell.

This kind of experiences take a toll of course and it is unfair to impose them on providers who don't offer these kind of services.

I wonder whether is it the lack of advertising submissive providers that make these people try their fantasies in BR places or is it more convenient, or cheaper this way?

April

The guy you saw was pretending to be submissive but he was really trying to control the show, they bring passive aggresive to a whole new level.
I'm not so sure it was a submissive thing just a kink that I never thought of.

While there are submissives who submit to this activity as a part of a scene...(hell Pandora's box has a whole "hospital room" devoted to that stuff) there was nothing submissive about it.

Now had I tied him to the bed then then given him the enema THAT might have been a bit different.

After all...it WAS his apt!

::shudder::

April

Take a really[/i] cold bath and lie really, really still.

(and wear really dark eye shadow and dark blue/black lipstick)

Next time you come to visit I'll have the tub with ice ready for you.

Have to warn you...it causes shrinkage.

But hey if thats your fantacy I'd be glad to lend you my makeup. :D :D :D

I'm not so sure it was a submissive thing just a kink that I never thought of.

While there are submissives who submit to this activity as a part of a scene...(hell Pandora's box has a whole "hospital room" devoted to that stuff) there was nothing submissive about it.

Now had I tied him to the bed then then given him the enema THAT might have been a bit different.

After all...it WAS his apt!

::shudder::
My idea of being submissive is anyone who wants and only wants to have something shoved, prodded, poured or poked into them or/and someone who wanted to be slapped, spanked, pinched, whipped..well you get the idea. The thing is very few are truly submissive people who just surrender and just enjoy the ride. Most like to control the situation and that the ones you have to worry about because they can turn on you. They are like guys who get mad when they commit gay acts when that is what they really want but don't want to admit it and get angry when the realization sets in.

Wow, I am impressed Emily. You should start your own thread here with so many stories that you have to tell.

This kind of experiences take a toll of course and it is unfair to impose them on providers who don't offer these kind of services.

I wonder whether is it the lack of advertising submissive providers that make these people try their fantasies in BR places or is it more convenient, or cheaper this way?
I think it's money and the thrill of being able to shock and manipulate the inexperienced. Woman who choose to be a dom know how to handle these guys but that is not what these guys want. The problem is these men are pretending to be submissive so you think they will sit back and just be controled but it's the opposite, at least real dominate men don't pretend, you know what to expect with them.

Heh.. theres alot of freaks out there huh.. nothing about this turns me on at all.. how about take a nice hot shower and come bring your squeeky clean body and lets just fuck for hours.. what's so bad about that?
All this torture and rape and blah.. although it is fun to throw around a little bit in the moment but what the hell.. I so need to stay off this board, these things corrupt my mind into thinking maybe its me thats the abnormal one ...

Heh.. theres alot of freaks out there huh.. nothing about this turns me on at all.. how about take a nice hot shower and come bring your squeeky clean body and lets just fuck for hours.. what's so bad about that?
All this torture and rape and blah.. although it is fun to throw around a little bit in the moment but what the hell.. I so need to stay off this board, these things corrupt my mind into thinking maybe its me thats the abnormal one ...
I think the definition of normal varies but to ask it from someone who clearly doesn't do it is just annoying. I write no fetish but yet I received a request yesterday from a guy would would like me to get drunk before and during the bodyrub to satisfy his drunk girl fetish, but he doesn't want extras, just for me to be totally helpless with a total stranger?? but that's not extra?? . Yeah, there is nothing I want to do more in my life than to lose all my senses with someone I don't know at all so he can possibly rape or/and rob me, this is not even abnormal, it's just insane.

I think the definition of normal varies but to ask it from someone who clearly doesn't do it is just annoying. I write no fetish but yet I received a request yesterday from a guy would would like me to get drunk before and during the bodyrub to satisfy his drunk girl fetish, but he doesn't want extras, just for me to be totally helpless with a total stranger?? but that's not extra?? . Yeah, there is nothing I want to do more in my life than to lose all my senses with someone I don't know at all so he can possibly rape or/and rob me, this is not even abnormal, it's just insane.
haaha.. my god. Drunken girl fetish. Whatever his deal was, very sheltered, weird, criminal, my hats off to you. If it was me answering the phone, I would never last, if I got a call like that I would be like dude, go get a girlfriend and have some drinks and heck, maybe you will might even end up getting laid.

Happy New Year Em and everyone...

Last edited:
haaha.. my god. Drunken girl fetish. Whatever his deal was, very sheltered, weird, criminal, my hats off to you. If it was me answering the phone, I would never last, if I got a call like that I would be like dude, go get a girlfriend and have some drinks and heck, maybe you will might even end up getting laid.

Happy New Year Em and everyone...
This is one reason why I have email only, I would go crazy if I had to speak to everyone who had a question.

Happy and safe new years to you too.