you openly say who a girl is from a place . . .

The ZenMeister said:
...that was busted by undercover in January. THey would now know where to look for her and we will see her go under the radar. I believe that she is not taking new clients now and also if I am corrected someone has been rumoring that she does BBFS. She does not do it and is annoyed that guys keep asking her. Not here to critique any of you but comeon, we will lose another incall place.
The idea that LE, having busted Julies, is now doggedly tracking down all the girls who worked there is . . . almost as funny as somebody categorically denying that a prostitute does BBFS.

george1948 said:
Then explain this - how does booking a flight down to SA and hotels for several nights qualify as "cheap thrills"?

It's pretty rude to have a personal, basically one-on-one discussion about things that 99.9% of the OTHER readers really don't give a shit about?

Why not just trade e. addresses and chat amongst yourselves?

And as far as management moving the discussion, did you ever consider that maybe there just are too many f-ing posts between you two guys to go to the trouble of moving them?

I guess we'll make this thead a place to quote stupid posts.