you my american boyfriend

over the years this has been a common thread. if this is posted in the wrong section, my apologies. i posted here, because it happened at a queens amp.
first, i will not divulge the location, because i promised not to. i have been visiting this out-of-the-way location for about 4 weeks = 3 or so visits. she is about 5'6 attractive, nice body, clean pooch, very nice tits - fit perfect in my mouth with nice big nipples. not a stunner, but attractive. i would guestimate mid 30's
begrudgingly, on my first visit, she allowed me to preform oral on her. she exploded very quickly. she proceeded to lye there for 5 min. then gave me a nice cbj. 2nd visit same thing. 3rd visit same. this visit i asked about FS she explained she wont do that. she doesnt even like giving cbj, but has to. her cbj on the third visit was more sensual on her part, but she was still asll business. my last visit on monday was different - she was different. she started by being more friendly to me. she engaged me in conversation about things i had told her. we proceeded to nice foreplay which we had not previously done. as always, i slowly and sensuaously eat her out, as i previously had. she just loves when i do her. she curses and says all sorts of dirty things. that does nothing for me.
after she cums and rests, she proceeds to put the condom on me, as always, then tells me to fuck her pussy. she was really into it. i had complete control as to when i would end. as we were having sex she was repeatingly say, "you are my american boyfriend". i do not want to hear that. she explains that she never does fs but couldnt resist. invited me to go to china with her in 2 weeks. i have been doing this activity since the late 1970's. i want to continue seeing her - incall only, but dont want this "attachment". i know it's phony. as a point of history, i met my wife in a russian place about 22 years ago.

Ruf,

After many years of doing this it would seem us mature types would be immune to their BS charm. Like you I’ve fallen for the BS, I guess it is hard not to when a woman is orgasming on your cock and saying you’re the best! No one should be tormented in such a manner- yet we pay for this experience.
Here are some points to consider my mongering brother:
  • You must know you are not the only one she is having FS with. She may be highly selective and decide to only engage in FS with a select few, but you are not the only one. Especially if you tip her well for the extra service.
  • I am surprised she hasn’t gone sans cover after your second visit with her. In my experience the BBBJ is offered by the third visit, and FS almost guaranteed if type of place that does not offer it on the first and second visit. Especially if seeing the same provider on each occasion.
  • As you already know, see a provider continuously over time she will become more comfortable and treat you less like an ATM and more like a lover. Especially if you know what you are doing in the sack. You made her orgasm; she will reciprocate the gesture to keep you coming back for more. Now the challenge for her is keeping the experience fresh so you do not get tired of her and go somewhere else. You have proven yourself a reliable repeat customer- the holy grail for a provider. Steady, safe reliable income stream.
Brother- you know the score. Don’t let a girl younger than your daughter involved in the flesh trade get your mind twisted. Enjoy it for what it is and move on when you get tired of her. There are more where she came from.

Regards,

Pops

i am fully aware of the situation. it is interesting to me that i am incredibly uncomfortable with it. to me, she has crossed the line. my tips are meager ant best. 40 for the house and only 60 for her. i have not treated her as a sex worker. i have a better time if we are both engaged in enjoyment. the last time i let a provider get to me was 22 years ago and i married her. not sorry i did, just a point of reference

Ruf,

After many years of doing this it would seem us mature types would be immune to their BS charm. Like you I’ve fallen for the BS, I guess it is hard not to when a woman is orgasming on your cock and saying you’re the best! No one should be tormented in such a manner- yet we pay for this experience.
Here are some points to consider my mongering brother:
  • You must know you are not the only one she is having FS with. She may be highly selective and decide to only engage in FS with a select few, but you are not the only one. Especially if you tip her well for the extra service.
  • I am surprised she hasn’t gone sans cover after your second visit with her. In my experience the BBBJ is offered by the third visit, and FS almost guaranteed if type of place that does not offer it on the first and second visit. Especially if seeing the same provider on each occasion.
  • As you already know, see a provider continuously over time she will become more comfortable and treat you less like an ATM and more like a lover. Especially if you know what you are doing in the sack. You made her orgasm; she will reciprocate the gesture to keep you coming back for more. Now the challenge for her is keeping the experience fresh so you do not get tired of her and go somewhere else. You have proven yourself a reliable repeat customer- the holy grail for a provider. Steady, safe reliable income stream.
Brother- you know the score. Don’t let a girl younger than your daughter involved in the flesh trade get your mind twisted. Enjoy it for what it is and move on when you get tired of her. There are more where she came from.

Regards,

Pops
Pops is speaking "Words of Wisdom," Sage-like from the heart, with great love and compassion for a fellow compatriot in the midst of a crisis. I almost want to keep my mouth shut and not interfere with a perfect life-lesson. Pops' reply seems to have no room for argument and stands as firm as The Ten Commandments with Pops coming down from Mt. Sinai as did Moses with the twin tablets and "THE LAW" etched in stone. I bow to Pops for his virtue, understanding and altruism. And I sincerely thank both of you for this opportunity.

BUT, no love of this nature is PERFECT. But, that does not mean that the girl is not sincere at this time. She obviously likes and enjoys -- "loves" our friend RufusRufus. He makes her feel good. However, our compatriot wants to avoid attachment. But, still, there is a certain sweetness that a woman in love or a woman who thinks she is in love generates that is an emotion that equals the sweet nectar of honey.

If our compatriot was not in need of that nectar, he could easily leave her and go on to another "Asian robot." But, the gentleman has been stung by cupid's arrow and enjoys this little affair. It offers him what he is not getting.

I say, play it out for what it is worth. Test it; enjoy it. Keep a level head but an open heart and enjoy it, possibly without attachment, if that is possible. Yes, "Love Without Attachment." It can be done. It can be had. Especially since there is payment. Better her than another "Asian robot."

I'll be damned if there is no difference between a woman who loves me, sucking my cock, and a woman who does not love me, sucking my cock. I will take the former over the latter. And the same thing with performing cunnilingus on a woman who knows it is your tongue and not a random tongue. And because it is your tongue, she convulses even if you miss-aim on her clitoris, because she knows it is you with your head between her legs and her hands gently combing your hair and there is a circle of loving emotion and healing calm after the orgasm.

This is not found in every relationship whether paid for nor not. It must still be appreciated for its great qualities.

Hey, you are not going to China and I am sure she does not ask every customer to China, so the gal digs you and continue treating her with love and respect, without being overly attached. You can never own her, nor she, you. But you can enjoy and admire her for as long as the mutual admiration remains aglow.

Pops is speaking "Words of Wisdom," Sage-like from the heart, with great love and compassion for a fellow compatriot in the midst of a crisis. I almost want to keep my mouth shut and not interfere with a perfect life-lesson. Pops' reply seems to have no room for argument and stands as firm as The Ten Commandments with Pops coming down from Mt. Sinai as did Moses with the twin tablets and "THE LAW" etched in stone. I bow to Pops for his virtue, understanding and altruism. And I sincerely thank both of you for this opportunity.

BUT, no love of this nature is PERFECT. But, that does not mean that the girl is not sincere at this time. She obviously likes and enjoys -- "loves" our friend RufusRufus. He makes her feel good. However, our compatriot wants to avoid attachment. But, still, there is a certain sweetness that a woman in love or a woman who thinks she is in love generates that is an emotion that equals the sweet nectar of honey.

If our compatriot was not in need of that nectar, he could easily leave her and go on to another "Asian robot." But, the gentleman has been stung by cupid's arrow and enjoys this little affair. It offers him what he is not getting.

I say, play it out for what it is worth. Test it; enjoy it. Keep a level head but an open heart and enjoy it, possibly without attachment, if that is possible. Yes, "Love Without Attachment." It can be done. It can be had. Especially since there is payment. Better her than another "Asian robot."

I'll be damned if there is no difference between a woman who loves me, sucking my cock, and a woman who does not love me, sucking my cock. I will take the former over the latter. And the same thing with performing cunnilingus on a woman who knows it is your tongue and not a random tongue. And because it is your tongue, she convulses even if you miss-aim on her clitoris, because she knows it is you with your head between her legs and her hands gently combing your hair and there is a circle of loving emotion and healing calm after the orgasm.

This is not found in every relationship whether paid for nor not. It must still be appreciated for its great qualities.

Hey, you are not going to China and I am sure she does not ask every customer to China, so the gal digs you and continue treating her with love and respect, without being overly attached. You can never own her, nor she, you. But you can enjoy and admire her for as long as the mutual admiration remains aglow.
absoluty true.

you are absolutly correct. for her, there is comfort in knowing that i am gentle with her and treat her like a woman not as a provider. for me, she is not as robotic as someone else. i enjoy my time with her as she treats me like a lover not a client. i would have preferred if she did not utter those words, but so be it. the next time i will visit her will be in 3 weeks. i will tell you all about it then

"RufusRufus, we fellow mongers of this Holy Order of the Knights of Utopia, who sit at this round table, all knights being of equal status in the eyes of our King, (The Moderators) do hereby in unison bless thee oh noble and true chivalrous knight, to take thy hand of your lady and reach the highest levels of sexual pleasure and bliss. So Be It Done!!!!!!"

I say, play it out for what it is worth. Test it; enjoy it. Keep a level head but an open heart and enjoy it, possibly without attachment, if that is possible. Yes, "Love Without Attachment." It can be done. It can be had. Especially since there is payment.
These were my thoughts as well. If pursuing her complicates your life, then don't.

Hear! Hear! Great posts by all!

Given how fast things are progressing emotionally between the two of you, and the slow build up to date in carnal boundaries being broken- it is only a matter of time before your menu with this provider is wide open. I am turned on by your story- now this is true GFE!

I can predict how things will go. After some time apart she will worry about your level of interest and up the ante in her service. Most likely bbbj is the next barrier to cross to make you feel special.

Then the next time she feels insecure because you took some time between visits, she will insert your unsheathed member into her nether parts before you realize what is happening. As she rides you, or lets you stroke it, she will intently investigate your face to see the mixture of shock, arousal and ultimate release. Then feel that she has you for good- she will not expect you to go anywhere else for this type of service. After all you are her American boyfriend.

Regards,

Pops

interesting. i have zero emotional attachment. however, i am the first to admit i really enjoy treating her as a g/f in bed. i find it much more pleasurable than pounding away thinking of my daughters 22 year old best friend, or her cousin that blew me last year.

if anyone is interested, here is an update. since we have returned from our respective vactions, i have seen her 3 times. the ist was familiar, but more business. the 2nd was less business and more familiar. my last visit yesterday was strictly familiar. almost g/f like. the concom staryed on, but she acted like a real lover. kept on saying she loved me. what a turn-off. she always orgasims real hard. after her 1st one she cuddled up next to me told me, again, she loved me. and asked when we can do this at night and spend the evening together. all she wants to do, after cumming, is fall asleep in my arms.. after she orgasimed the 2nd time, she told me to let myself out. she could not get up and wanted to sleep.

justme

homo economicus
It’s tragic when do little humanity buys so much intimacy.

I sympathize with the reaction to love talk. In the past, I’ve had good success explaining that the relationship was what it was, and was not what it was not. This usually put an end to the relationship chatter and only cost me the performance once. After all, even hardened whores like an occasional bout of quality love making.

absolutly. she gets someone who wants to treat her as a gf, not a whore. what not to enjoy. for me, that intamacy gives makes the sex better. also, it is definately a egp-booster knowing i can bring a sex-worker to a powerful O

here is an update, if anyone cares. i was away the past 3 weeks and just returned. one of my first stops was here. at first she was coolish to me. having been away without communicating she probable assumed i just flaked out like most. after all, if we wanted something steay we would just stay home. the vist visit turned into 1.5 hours of fun for both of us. at some point she started kissing me and saying how she loved me. blah blah blah. my visit yesterday took a strange turn. we are having covered sex; she on top. at some point she lifted herself off me, pulled off the condom and impaled hersel on me. really surprised me. f-ing great feeling. she told me to just continue and let her know when i was going to cum, and not inside her.. then we switched positions- me on top. as i was approaching i told her, as i promised i would. she just clamped her legs tight around me and hugged me for all she was worth. needless to say, i exploed in her. then she said - i want your baby. OH NO!!!

no, i did not just leave. i asked what she meant. she smiled and repeated, i want to have your baby, your baby girl. during one of our conversations, i mentioned i have 7 girls with 3 different mothers. the first, i was 20 and she refused to have an abortion. i paid child expenses and was involved with her life as she grew up. still am. she is now 45. the second was with my 1st wife. they both perished in a terrible traffic accident 40 years ago. then 5 girls with my current. lots and lots and lots of girls. not sure how i will or can handle it if she is actually pregnent. she does not know my real identity. my phone is a burner.

I could have written this story- wait a minute! I did!

Don't worry, she is not having a baby until she is sure you are going to financially support her. A baby kills her ability to earn money.

Welcome to AMP madness!

Best regards,

Pops