you can tell i'm new..

i'm wondering if age plays a role in getting into a massage parlor. i see how some places say 21+ but i'm not sure if that goes for everywhere. i don't want to take a ride out somewhere and be turned away.. waste of time. take NT in the NNJ area for example. sorry for the dumb question

Providers don't like the younger mongers. They feel they're more likely to be trouble from infatuation, stalking, or general craziness, and maybe they think a young guy is more likely to be a cop. They want someone who knows what he wants, jumps in and gets out.

When I was young an into mongering I was 22. The biggest problem I had was getting ripped off. The experienced providers obviously knew I didn't have any experience. In one case I paid over $150 to a MP and at the end of the session heard "we don't do that here." I really got taken by an indie. I paid $100 and all she did was lightly massage me on the bed. She said it was another $50 for the hj. Just a few minutes into the hj she stopped and said it was more money to finish.

if you want something bad enough act the part build up a good relationship with the person act responsiable and they will reward you for your efforts. one girl told me she has a cut off age she does no one under 30 good luck. i think amps don't have cut off age for nobody i think they want to make sure you are not le and then game on.

But taco, you've got an advantage over us because you have the benefit of our experience. We were babes in the woods, lambs to the slaughter, but you have all of us as your personal gunny sergeants who will help you not get fleeced. In our day we had no way to communicate and share our knowledge. The hookers we lusted for are now doddering old grannies now -- and some of them are still working.