You are missing the best part of UG

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
1) If you aren't regularly reading Through the Looking Glass you are missing out on some of the most interesting stuff on the internt, period. Also, we are always hoping for new contributors to the section, since just about everyone has some interesting war stories to tell. We will make a section for anyone who mans, and you may post uder another handle in that section if you wish to keep your identity a secret.

2) The Hall of Fame contains threads from teh past which are the best of UG. even if you were around wh they were first writte, going back once in a while and re-reading them is always goodr a few chuckles. In addition, people should always feel free to write us anduggest threads for promotion to this section.

3) UG Reviews, while we never made it out of beta tsting, still contains almost 200 reviews and is still growing. We encourage everyone to add to the database and also use it. Hopefully someday we'll be able to make it more user friendly, but it still is functional now.

3) UG Reviews, while we never made it out of beta tsting, still contains almost 200 reviews and is still growing. We encourage everyone to add to the database and also use it. Hopefully someday we'll be able to make it more user friendly, but it still is functional now.
Slinky, would love to see this have its own button, cf. the classified's section.

Slinky:

I recently visited a new place (for me) that has been mentioned in a thread elsewhere on UG (http://utopiaguide.com/forums/threads/iso-amp-that-offers-rimming.50966/#post-1083415) - Post #9 for NYINDY (Kathy’s Crew). I would like to start a new thread specifically for Kathy's Crew and the attendant I visited (Honey) but forgot how to start a new thread here (Title and everything) - do I just post a "new" review and then you will create the thread, or is there some other method I should use? Waiting for your reply - thanks.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
When you go to the top of any sub forum you should see a button for start new thread in the upper right. Note you have to be viewing in tree mode not by hitting new posts.​

I was going to start one as well but Kathy is very adamant about not posting her phone number which is a UG requirement.
Yes, got that - was going to use the old number for now as it is posted on the "home" page (top right-hand corner) of her new website (which is now public).