Yolanda at COME COME PLAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE: SHILL THREAD
sonic youth used sock puppet to start another thread about COME COME PLAY.

Pretty obvious he is a shill for them.
Please take that into account when reading the reviews below.

Yolanda - CCP

young, petite, with D's and long hair.

I just dropped in to the newly renovated CCP and I was told there were 2 new girls. I hit the jackpot, best Cinco De Mayo ever. They let me do a line up and I picked Yolanda. She was a tiny young girl, very thin, with D cup breasts and long dark hair. She wore an elegant black bra and panties that were almost see through, leaving nothing to the imagination. She had a cool Illuminati style Tat, so she must be cool. She was a little shy at first, but that was about to change.

She held my hand and took me to the shower, no time for a table shower today, so did the standing shower. She was soft and gentle, soaped up my naughty parts and gave me a preview of her mouth skills. Her mouth was all over the place, shaft and sack and stuck a finger inside me. She licked me up and down my shaft, tried her hardest to DT. She is very ambitious.

We dried up and went back to the room. She did not waste any time. She put her tongue deep in my mouth, never mind tongue, she wanted to suck up my soul. It was all powerful and I reached down and fingered her perfectly shaved V. It was nice and smooth. I found her clit and she moaned while still keeping her tongue inside me. I could feel she was getting wet down there. She gently held my long shlong and moved her mouth down and sucked so hard like she was trying to get my demon out. I could have given her my seed right about her, she really wanted it, but I pulled out and asked for the cover. We did mish and k9 and asked to take the bag off. She rolled it down and applied some goo and spit generously all over my long thing. I was so wet, and with one hand holding my balls and the other hand making a ring at the base of my shaft, she opened wide and sucked me dry. I collapse down on the bed. It was so intense. I was weightless for a few minutes, completely in heaven and she hugged me and licked my lips and it was the best feeling ever.

I want to see her again, but she told me she is only in town for 5 days, so I better make plans. Perhaps I'll come back tomorrow again. I'm really liking it here. Wish I could come come every day. That would be amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.