YiFan Healing Spa - 212-935-6753 - Midtown Manhattan

Tina - 50 y.o., Chinese, Lean and mean and not too far between

So, continuing my market research of the area. I had some back pain after my workout this week. I wanted a quick 30 minutes. I walk by this place a lot but never pulled the trigger.

The location is next to the former Graceful Services, which I have been to many a time. Great massage place. Most likely a victim of COVID.

So, I call before and make an appointment and show up and it’s just Tina in a tiny, cramped space. Front desk, bathroom with shower, and a curtained area with 2 tables. Hand her the 40/HH and she shows me to the table. I disrobe and lay face down and pull the sheet over me to mid back.

She comes in and immediately I realize she doesn’t know how to massage. I tell her 2 areas to work on - back and hip. She tried her best but it’s not great. She eventually pulls the sheet off and is working on my hip and then I feel her hand rubbing my balls. I say should I turn over? She says turn over as she leaves to get a hot towel.

So she is doing her soft touch and I ask her to get nude. She does without issue. She looks good. Small perky boobs, clean shaven, lean. I then ask her for some BLS. She says 20 more. That’s what I heard anyway. So she is doing BLS & HJ and then she hops on the table and continues and will not do BBBJ. She finished me off and uses the cold towel - not hot - to wipe me off.

She says I have more time left and she does my shoulders and thighs. Finished. I get up and use the alcohol spray to clean up more. Get dressed, leave her the donation and exit.

I gave her 60 even though I was prepared to give her 80. I guess I was feeling cheap - however I have had better for far less. So I leave and she opens the door and yells to me (more like a loud whisper) and I go back in. She says 120 extra for BLS. I gave her 80. She pouts. I give her 100 and I say see you next week. (not)

So she pouts some more and so leave. Definitely not a place I can recommend.

140 all in/30 minutes