Yany Spa Foot Spa 929-720-3225 Smithtown

The name has been changed so many times I didn't remember it sorry. 2 weeks ago I was driving by and stopped in, plenty of parking but it's facing Jericho and other stores in the same lot. Mamasan greeted me. I said who's working, she said her or Alice. I asked to see Alice and out came this 5'3" thin spinner about mid to late 40's. Paid her $60 for the hour and went to the back room (sheetrock walls 3/4 high with a curtain doorway). Told her I wanted hard and to back walk on me. She did very good about 40 mins she starts ST I turn over and she motions HJ I shake my head no, she motions with her mouth I agree, she puts up 1 finger I give the ok (I didn't ask if FS was available). She wipes it down with alcohol and HOLY SHIT! she used her tongue on the tip like a boxer with a speedbag. I had to tell her to switch because it would have been instant. She did some DT, kissing my inner thighs, some ball play and sucking, When I was ready I had her go back to licking the tip and rubbing my chest while she gave me eye contact rolling her eyes with these fuck me eyes. Needless to say yeah that was it, It went all over the place some got on her couldn't tell if she was pissed. Gave me a good clean up and used the rest of the time with a good scalp massage. Got dressed and headed out & gave her 100.
So $160 in total ( $60 HR & $100 Tip) Would def. repeat. I should have grabbed a card because I don't remember the #

On a rainy day, paid a visit to this spa. I asked for Alice. I agree with Wuhansolo, 40's spinner, cute. Took the half for 40. While getting ready, laid a 100 on nightstand so no disruptions. Flipped halfway through the massage.
As soon as I saw her put her hair in a ponytail, I knew she understood the assignment. Nice bbbj. Told her I was ready to erupt and she got the poison out while finishing by hand. I don't know if cim was available, and didn't want to try on first visit. I will keep this location in my rotation. Happy hunting!

Went here a few weeks ago, used to be one of my go to spots when it was called Li Foot spa but that was a few raids ago. Saw some good reviews and figured I’d try my luck. Seems to be the same women from the last few times I was there after the management change I guess they updated the name. Was lucky to draw Alice this time, 50’s attractive spinner type with small A’s. She asked what I want and I point to mouth and motion for $100 tip, she agrees. Puts her hair up and pulls up her shirt to show her tits and makes this awesome face with her tongue out, I just about fell in love lol. She keeps pants on and gets on table between my legs and starts going to town with bbj. As mentioned she flicks the head with her tongue like she’s hitting a speed bag, not my favorite but she sucks like a champ and took most of it in her mouth. Let her know I was going to pop and she used her hand to finish. Clean up and quick leg massage and I’m out the door.

1hr - 60 decent massage
Tip - 100

the other woman is a bit heavier and not all that attractive I have seen both. I would still return and take my chances with either one, both have good skills.

Was going to be in the area so I called up to make an appointment with Alice again. Made the appointment for about 90 minutes later. I get there and Alice is there waiting for me. She remembers me from last time brings me right to the room and asks how long & for the money right away, after that she tells me to wait 10 more minutes because she had a customer (Should have been a red flag right there) I already gave her money and wasn't going to be an ass so I said fine. She comes back about 25 minutes later and doesn't even apologize. Starts a weaker massage than last time. Giving her directions on where I needed more pressure. I could already see this was going to be a waste of time. Starts ST 15 minutes in of the hour probably trying to rush me out. I just flip over and motion for her to give BJ like last time and asks for the money. No enthusiasm or energy. Was really starting to get pissed and just walk out, But I finally got into a rhythm by me just gently holding her head and bobbing it on my cock. When it came time she pulled back and finished by hand. Alcohol sprayed the dick & hot towel wash. When she went back out I just got up and got dressed. Told her no more massage, gave her the tip and left. $60 HR & $100 BBJ. Probably wouldn't repeat. Unless she was just exhausted but to me it seemed like she just wants to rush it and get more clients in.

Was looking for a massage today I’ve had some lower back/hip tightness.

text in advance asking for Alice. But told she was busy.

They said “Tian” was available so I decided to just go for it.

Tian is about 5’8, super skinny. I’d be shocked if she weighs more than 90lbs. Hard to judge age so I’d put her between 35 and 45. 6 or 7/10 face depended on what you like.

absolutely brilliant massage, I’d go back for that alone. She is definitely trained/skilled in massage.

mon the flip she asked what I wanted. She wouldn’t budge on $100, but was nice, not demanding about it.

she did the alcohol hand and cock cleanup and then sneakily tried to put the wrap on before using her mouth. I saw her do this and told her I wanted bbj or nothing at all. She obliged.

Superb bbj. Got me rock hard and grippers the base of my cock with one hand and massaging my perineum with the other. Stellar technique.
A few minutes later I gave her the warning and I shot a rope over my left shoulder. Pretty forceful! She giggled at the mess she made.

pretty through cleanup but there was 5-10 minutes left but there was nothing more, like a head or shoulder massage. It was fairly abrupt.

$60 house
$100 tip
$160 all in.

Massage 8/10
Bbj 8.5/10