Yang Yang Wellness -516-280-8942 - Alt#516-340-1448

Lily
City: Mineola
State: NY
Age Estimate: 30’s
Nationality: Chinese
Physical Description: Slim, tall, a bit Thai looking
Private Details: So I decided to see this place for myself. Called ahead told me to come right over. Construction on the block so not too much foot traffic and parking was simple. Met by friendly face 6/10, decent body, small B’s, short-shorts, great legs. 40 for the half and onto the table - no mask. Half assed massage so I started grabbing her legs and complimenting her. She giggles, I turn over she asks what I want. I said the full monte. She says 300!!!!, I giggle and said that she was beautiful and all but countered with 1 Bill. She said Cbj for that. I said no thanks, playing hardball. Told her to continue with HJ she’s says 60, I said nope. Settle on 40 and she starts a slow sensual stroke. I’m enjoying it and I open my eyes and she is staring at me and asks, how much would I pay for FS. I said most I can do is 120, she says 140 but you have to do it fast. I said let’s go. She gets the condom, off with the clothes and off to the races. Took about 10-15 min, pretty mechanical, probably wouldn’t repeat. Bell that is hanging on the door jingled while I was banging and some monger waiting in the waiting area. She dressed up and gets him into the room and I was out.
Recommendation: No

City: Mineola
State: NY
Age Estimate: 30’s
Nationality: Chinese
Physical Description: Slim, tall, a bit Thai looking
Private Details: So I decided to see this place for myself. Called ahead told me to come right over. Construction on the block so not too much foot traffic and parking was simple. Met by friendly face 6/10, decent body, small B’s, short-shorts, great legs. 40 for the half and onto the table - no mask. Half assed massage so I started grabbing her legs and complimenting her. She giggles, I turn over she asks what I want. I said the full monte. She says 300!!!!, I giggle and said that she was beautiful and all but countered with 1 Bill. She said Cbj for that. I said no thanks, playing hardball. Told her to continue with HJ she’s says 60, I said nope. Settle on 40 and she starts a slow sensual stroke. I’m enjoying it and I open my eyes and she is staring at me and asks, how much would I pay for FS. I said most I can do is 120, she says 140 but you have to do it fast. I said let’s go. She gets the condom, off with the clothes and off to the races. Took about 10-15 min, pretty mechanical, probably wouldn’t repeat. Bell that is hanging on the door jingled while I was banging and some monger waiting in the waiting area. She dressed up and gets him into the room and I was out.
Recommendation: No
I love that they think someone would pay 300 for fs on an massage table.
Kids today. Smh.

Went here a couple of weeks back. Easy set up. Saw Cici. Didn't know what to expect going in. She was definitely close to 40. Kind of a busted face, but skinny enough and maybe a B/C cup - no ass (like most asains). Did 40 for the half. She started teasing right away. massage was not great and only about 5 minutes. on the flip the haggling started (more than usual and disgruntled faces, etc.). Settled on my original offer of 100 for cbj, but she did not seem happy about it. CBJ was decent enough, above average for sure.. good pressure. After a few minutes she took the bottoms off and got on top, then we finished doggy, but told me "next time more". Would repeat in a pinch, but her face was pretty busted. Not sure if there are other girls working there.

40 half hour 100 cbj&fs

Another number for them is 516-340-1448 , maybe mods wanna update it

This place has been there for years. I remember one time about 15 years ago the SO had me go to a shopping trip with her at that big department store next door. I walked in and said there's too many ppl in there and I need some fresh air. Walked around a little and saw this place , txtd the SO that I'm getting a foot massage , and went inside. Back than I didn't know much about the hobbie and still managed to get a BJ after my massage, it was one of my first AMP experiences and definitely a building block to my hobbying career.

Yesterday I was in the area with some quick 30 minutes of time on my hands. I wasn't even much horney but nostalgy had me feeling I should hop in for a visit.

Walked in, greets me a woman about 50YO, face wasn't pleasant but I could tell right away the body was FIRE, not chubby but very curvy in all the right places. Small and tight blcak mini dress covered some big D's that looked natural. Just the face was a challenge to try and get over.

It's the usual 40/60 so i hand the 40 and lay down.

She starts a very decent massage , good pressure and good sense for where to apply it on the back. Still , it's not what I came for so I dont wait to long, reach my hands to the top of the table under her dress to grab her ass. It was plump and soft and after 2 minutes of that I slipped a finger under her undies, she slowly moved away and went to give me the ST, wasn't bad , soft with all the ball playing and grabbing and turnova.

That's pretty much where everything went south and sideways....

I initially wasn't much horney and just came in for nostalgia sake. That, together with her non pleasant face made me really go firm on negotiating. She asked what I wanted and I pointed to mouth and said "no condom", she quoted 140 and I laughed. I said 60. She said for 60 only HJ. I said no HJ, I want mouth and take clothes off, I'll give u 80. Says 80 is HJ and clothes off, I said no, I want BJ.

I really didnt carry anymore money with me, she said she'll suck it for a $100 without taking off clothes, I went to my pocket , all I had was $85 so I showed her i dont have anymore money and that if she dont give a BJ I'm leaving, I thought I'll b able to brake her but she wouldn't budge and at that point it became a matter of principal for me. I said, baby , I dont like HJ , I dont have more money , please give me a BJ , next time I give u extra tip.

No.

She wouldn't budge, she wasn't gonna suck it for less than a 100 , and me, in that specific situation, the way it turned out, wouldn't give her anymore money even if I had it.

I figured if I start putting on my clothes and she sees that I'm really walking away maybe something will happen but all she said was "no tips for massage?" , I said maybe next time.

So she let's me walk and all I'm thinking as I'm walking to the car is i should have at least negotiated a HJ for 30-40 , which i didnt do only because she really got me in to the hardball negotiating mode. Based on her massage i guess she probably gives a good HJ as well. I guess that's what happens when u focus on savings before u focus on the real reason why u walked into that place.

The place was clean and I really busted her chops with all the negotiating, otherwise she probably is a skilled provider. I wouldn't go back to c if I can get a HJ for 30 because i never wanna be out of pocket much, no matter what the service is.

If you dont mind the face , her body was great and mongers who go FS could definitely give her a shot.

Also, she was ready to blow raw for $140 and CBJ for 100 so if that's your play then go ahead.

I bet 40 will get u a HJ and she'll probably take everything off for that, I would even try for 30 but she'll probably keep everything on for that. Just a hunch though, I didn't get to laterally negotiate these options.

I honestly feel like I let the situation get the better of me and acted very unprofessional and emotional to not at least walk away with a HJ, but then again, i bet next time she'll think twice before she let's someone walk away over a few dollars. Because she ended up wasting like 20 minutes on negotiating and got zero money , when if she agreed to my offer she would've spent much less time sucking it and would have had $85 in her pocket.

I cant say stay away, the place was clean, her body was good if u dont mind age and face so so and if you're comfortable at those price ranges.

Good luck !

Went here last week, walked in no call ahead.
Place was empty had JoJo as my girl, asked for half hour for 40. Nice looking with a decent pair of fakes.

got undressed basic massage, about 10 minutes in hot towel and ask what if I want HE or special menu. Ask for FS she wants 200 tell her all I have 140 after about a minute she finally agrees. Really only worth 100 but it is what it is. Start off in Mish then doggie and out the door. Would repeat if I wanted to get FS.

Just went to this place. This place isn’t a place I would come back to :rolleyes: .

The massages was good, with firm pressure. She was a pretty woman. I wanted to fuck or get a throat job ( not a blowjob) after negotiating, I told her forget and I’m leaving, I picked up my pants, then She had a change of heart. She said ok for 100, she wanted 140/160 originally. I got a bj with clear Saran Wrap for about 1 minute, and the super fast handjob to finish me for about 4 mins. She went so fast, her hand motion was blurry. I normally would have said slow down, but I wanted to leave and continue with my day.

Service 2/10
Price 140 = 100 + 40 fee
Lady = Mia
Location 5/10 ( no back door)
Parking 9 ( parking all around)

Would not repeat.