Yan Yan Beauty Spa - Bayside - 917-963-3980

This was a legit massage place for me but the whole set up screamed otherwise. Might have to try again.

Made an appointment and went but you can just walk right in as everything was wide open.

The place is on a very busy street with businesses all around but once you get there and walk downstairs, it’s very private along with the rooms.
Spacious and clean as well.
50Hf donation for the hour.
All the females looked very cute.
I got Sasa.
Thin and saw her unmasked for about 5minutes out of the whole time. Cute. Body looked decent but did not get to do anything.
Massage was excellent! I wish she hinted to other services but who knows, still a new spot.
I left feeling great minus some blue balls. If anyone else has any luck, please report back.

Will recommend ONLY if you want a relaxing massage

35-16 Bell Blvd Lower Level
Bayside NY

This was a legit massage place for me but the whole set up screamed otherwise. Might have to try again.

Made an appointment and went but you can just walk right in as everything was wide open.

The place is on a very busy street with businesses all around but once you get there and walk downstairs, it’s very private along with the rooms.
Spacious and clean as well.
50Hf donation for the hour.
All the females looked very cute.
I got Sasa.
Thin and saw her unmasked for about 5minutes out of the whole time. Cute. Body looked decent but did not get to do anything.
Massage was excellent! I wish she hinted to other services but who knows, still a new spot.
I left feeling great minus some blue balls. If anyone else has any luck, please report back.

Will recommend ONLY if you want a relaxing massage

35-16 Bell Blvd Lower Level
Bayside NY
Next time go commando and see what happens.