XDreams

Yes she was flawless. Beautiful eyes. Whenever I asked about FS she just told me it would be a lot of money. I never questioned how much. I just figured she didn't it. How I wished I pushed for the price.

Stopped by here a couple weeks ago on a Tuesday night. Faith, Brooke, and Chi-Chi were all on duty (seemed overstaffed for a Tuesday night but what do I know).

Went with Faith although they all looked great. I was just looking for a HJ which she quoted $120. Told her I only had $70, she agreed but said I'd have to either start or finish myself. Obviously I got myself started while groping her big heavy tits and nice ass and soon enough had her take over for the last couple minutes.

Maybe it was her getting less cash than requested but she put very little into it. Just stood there while I grabbed her tits and ass, no attempt to make any show of it, and a half hearted finish. She looked great (small belly that looked like she was a few months pregnant, but sexy nonetheless).

I got to cum while grabbing some big titties, so I can't be too disappointed, but if I ever go back I'll give another girl a try.

Hey guys - a little help. When I go o Xdreams I have been seeing Miko. She is a home run but she has certain limits I would like crossed. I thought I saw a good review on Sky here. Do you guys have any favorites here? Any input on Sky. I was going to go today. These are the girls on the lineup:
Missy, Faith, Miko, Alexis, Sky

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol
Hey guys - a little help. When I go o Xdreams I have been seeing Miko. She is a home run but she has certain limits I would like crossed. I thought I saw a good review on Sky here. Do you guys have any favorites here? Any input on Sky. I was going to go today. These are the girls on the lineup:
Wow is that the same Missy from the original A List?
"Mess on Missy's chest" Missy?
See page 109 of this thread

The website is down. Are they still open? The strips clubs have gotten dull for me. Need some easy times.
Use to have fun with Monica, Isis and Jessica. Always great to run into a stripper from one of the clubs who decides to officially suck dick for a living.

Always get sky. She's a wild one.

Went in last Thursday and saw Nina. She looks like a latina mix. Great tits. Had a good attitude was friendly and warm enough. Started dance shaking her ass in my face then took out the tits and put my face in between. My hands were all over and it wasn't a problem, she rubbed her knee on my crotch during the dance then told me to get comfortable. Standard rate for hj while I rubbed those tits. I didn't last long. She was nice about the cleanup and told me she was there every Thursday.

Anyone else been there lately?

Went in last Thursday and saw Nina. She looks like a latina mix. Great tits. Had a good attitude was friendly and warm enough. Started dance shaking her ass in my face then took out the tits and put my face in between. My hands were all over and it wasn't a problem, she rubbed her knee on my crotch during the dance then told me to get comfortable. Standard rate for hj while I rubbed those tits. I didn't last long. She was nice about the cleanup and told me she was there every Thursday.

Anyone else been there lately?
I;ve never been part of the edison scene due to the fact that I don't see the point of being teased and im not gonna get any action,
but recently I've been getting intrigued now that I know some are willing to do more.

What was the rate? I might go