XDreams

Latest updates

hey guys, newbie here, but wanted to know if you can help with any suggestions on the xd day girls. Never been here and wanted to know your top pics before going in. Nate posted that Miko was "only looking" type girl. Any others that hold out even on cbj or hj with a 100-150 plus a double. Any definites FS with 200-250? or i gotta be a regular first? From what i been reading looks like Monica/Bre/Pamela/Missy/Raquel are the way to go. Is that still the case? It's been a while since there were any posts on Pamela and no description on Missy. Any tips/suggestions?
Missy is sweet, but a little pricy. Will do it all if properly motivated. Best if you are a regular.

First Timer on Edison Tonight

Hey guys, just found out about these places and went down out of curiosity tonight. Went to Show World, and met Shy. It was great; she def lives up to her reputation. The only issue for me is that she's not quite my type. Can you guys recommend anyone at XD, SW, CB or TL that is: younger than like 35 (I'm in my 20's), very petite, either white (preferably blonde) or maybe asian, and is worth going to on the regular? I know that's probably a tall order, but maybe you guys know of someone that would really float my boat. Also, what's a realistic figure to expect for FS? Never been to a place like this before today, and I am still feeling like a newbie.

Thanks guys.

I haven't been to these places in a while but I have never known young girls to work these places. I found one girl at TOL but her pussy stank real bad. I would suggest going to X-Dream and drop money in the peep window to see who's there. Then you go to the window and ask the guy there for who you want. I don't know any of the girls that work there any more. Miko is an attractive asian girl but she is no longer in her 20's. I can't remember what I spent on FS at x-dreams. I don't think it is a great deal because the time is so limited.

First Timer on Edison Tonight

Hey guys, just found out about these places and went down out of curiosity tonight. Went to Show World, and met Shy. It was great; she def lives up to her reputation. The only issue for me is that she's not quite my type. Can you guys recommend anyone at XD, SW, CB or TL that is: younger than like 35 (I'm in my 20's), very petite, either white (preferably blonde) or maybe asian, and is worth going to on the regular? I know that's probably a tall order, but maybe you guys know of someone that would really float my boat. Also, what's a realistic figure to expect for FS? Never been to a place like this before today, and I am still feeling like a newbie.

Thanks guys.
Check out girls at each place, I think that they come and go so there could be younger girls here and there. Brittany used to work at show world, not sure if she still does but she was on the younger side. How much was shy? Did you get her other prices? Showworld is nice bc you can meet and talk to the girls before going with them. Read the threads on each place and you will get all the info you need on how they work. GL

If your new to the Edison scene i definately suggest starting with Brittney at Show World. shes a blonde 26 year old sweet heart who will melt you. she has a warm friendly personality and doesnt seem jaded or stuck up like some other girls. she will give you a GREAT time. i see her a few times a month if i can. her normal hours seem to be Thur, Fri and Sun 10am-5pm.

I forgot about Brittney. She is young and hot. I have tried to see her but she doesn't reply to texts . I just can't waste my time going to these places in hopes that she is available.

So a few days ago I was hankering for some action but was limited on time. SO ... X-Dreams is very convenient. Stopped in and saw Monica. She is still the same ... Cute WOC with a slammin body adn sweet as pie! Got a double and got a very decent cbj. Was in and out and drained within 15 to 20 minutes. I am not a big fan of this place as it is relatively expensive for a cbj on such a short amount of time. It is however ... VERY convenient and easy.

It's been a while since I've checked in and I thought it may be timely to update the whereabouts of the milf-types who many of us have appreciated in the past.
Lisa of the bigbust fame is now at Show World. Lexi, formerly at CBs, is now at Xdreams and is known as Gianna. Missy is also still there. Beautiful Pamela and the uberSexy Timber have unfortunately left the scene.Current Wowgirl is Brandi at CBs. Did I awake any memories or forgotten anyone?

I have been going here when i dont want to spend money or time, i just look at the peep and so far jordan and brooke have been regulars, both very nice looking in the dim lit room. I never got a dance though

No agency girls were available and a BP girl I like was not answering her phone. I was going to go to an AMP but I just wanted quicky reliable service ... so I popped in here. I have not been here in months. Saw Miko was on the schedule. She has an incredible body. Picked her for a double ... halfway decent cbj settled into a nice hj while fondling her all over. Expensive ... but worthwhile. I got my quick relief from a hottie. If you go here ... I recommend Miko ... she has been reviewed here before ... Asian girl petite ... Small C's with incredible smooth skin and a perfect little ass. Nice girl who is never wasted on drugs and is smiling and giggling. I may go back for some more!