XDreams

I've never been able get Daty from Sonia., but she give a mean CBJ. She's also money hungry. I got her number so we could meet outside of X. CBJ is 150 and she tried to up sale to 200 after we met outside of X. She's a light skinned young Dominican.

Dropped by this place since I was passing right by on my way to JFK. Have not been here forever and was curious to see what the crop of girls was looking like these days.

No one was looking all that great to me, but I was excited to see an asian girl there again. I used to love Seka, she was a good time. The new girl (or at least new to me) is named Miko and looked pretty pretty hot. I figured I would giver her a shot and took a single.

She walked into the room and looked very good up close; short girl with nice fit body and long hair. I was liking what I was seeing. Gave her the standard $50 tip and had a decent time. Too many rules for a really great time though (no touching kitty, only looking) and too mechanical as well.

If you are looking for a hot young asian and can put up with a few rule plus a decent, but not great, performance then she will do you right. Too much money for too little return for me though. I'll stick with some of the high mileage amps instead to soothe my yellow fever

Sonya

I tried to post here before, but let's see if it goes through..... I met Sonya a few times here. She is Dominican. Nice in every area! If you like ass, then she is your girl! She would not let me finger her, but I could rub, and suck on her tits. It was 150 to her for the CBJ. She does a great job I have to say! After meeting her a few times at X she gave me her number so we could hook up outside of X. I met her one time and after she was done with the CBJ in the car she tried to up sell her price because I didn't have to pay for the room. I declined and gave her her usual. Meeting her outside of X was supposed to help me out, but she also had the same thing in mind! Never went back, and never contacted her again. Not that I'm upset with her, because you gotta respect her hustle..... I'm just out venturing off trying new things!!!!

Latest updates

hey guys, newbie here, but wanted to know if you can help with any suggestions on the xd day girls. Never been here and wanted to know your top pics before going in. Nate posted that Miko was "only looking" type girl. Any others that hold out even on cbj or hj with a 100-150 plus a double. Any definites FS with 200-250? or i gotta be a regular first? From what i been reading looks like Monica/Bre/Pamela/Missy/Raquel are the way to go. Is that still the case? It's been a while since there were any posts on Pamela and no description on Missy. Any tips/suggestions?

I have not been to dreams, I was tempted to stop by the other night, but didn't. I have gone to cherri blossom, they get you 40 for the room for 20 minutes, time starts as soon as you walk in. Then the girls will negotiate what is offered, last time I was told 300 for FS, 150 CBJ. I have gone over to show world a few times, there the girls are right out in the open, no paying a dollar to see what's there. You can sit and discuss before committing to a room. Sometimes the girls are hot, sometime not so hot. There have been times I walk in, take a look and walk out. Other times I have walked in sat down talked to one of the girls, worked out a full lap dance for 150. So that is my go to place. Is it a but pricey, yeah, but I am in a safe and fairly clean environment, they do love purely and Lysol wipes there, compared to some hotel room that who nows how much is still on the bed. I know what the girl looks like, instead of a bait and switch. And some of the AMPs have the 45 yo Asian lady that is the least bit attractive.

Thanks will consider the recommendation, but she is Latina right...not blonde? FS is not an issue? Anyone else has accent besides Pamela? Pamela sounds more my type also with experience but has anyone seen her...or any others that are blonde? Sorry about the many questions. i'll go regardless, just thought it wouldn't hurt to know a bit

Monica is a WOC with a great body. big tits, nice curves. Pamela is a blonde girl. I have had both. Not even close in comparison on skills. MOnica is fantastic. Jessica too but she is mostly nights.

thats why Im leaning towards pamela but latest on her was couple year back. guess Ill just go for blonde and hope fs wont be an Issue. thanks for quick replies

I've had two blondes at XDreams, Raquel and Luscious. Raquel is a nice Milf, very talkative, in very good shape with good bolt ons. Luscious is pretty, younger and gave a very good CBJ and hinted that fs could be had if I became a regular. I don't know if Raquel offered fs.

Pamela at Xdreams

For whatever it's worth from an occasional participant and infrequent contributor: I have always wondered why a girl as beautiful and classy as Pamela works here. Don't get me wrong: she is drop-dead sexy and an awesome lapdancer. But that's it-NO extras. Still I choose to see her whenever I can. She's worth it.

I tried to post here before, but let's see if it goes through..... I met Sonya a few times here. She is Dominican. Nice in every area! If you like ass, then she is your girl! She would not let me finger her, but I could rub, and suck on her tits. It was 150 to her for the CBJ. She does a great job I have to say! After meeting her a few times at X she gave me her number so we could hook up outside of X. I met her one time and after she was done with the CBJ in the car she tried to up sell her price because I didn't have to pay for the room. I declined and gave her her usual. Meeting her outside of X was supposed to help me out, but she also had the same thing in mind! Never went back, and never contacted her again. Not that I'm upset with her, because you gotta respect her hustle..... I'm just out venturing off trying new things!!!!
How old is Sonya? I'm asking because there was a Dominican girl with that name working in NYC at Tina's places over ten years ago. It's a long shot that it's the same person but you never know. The girl I'm thinking of would probably be in her 40s now.