XDreams

XDreams II

Ok....I had to start a new thread. After those 3 assholes showed up on the last thread - the thread ended up dieing. You remember what Im talking about - the person pretending to be Dawn. That plus all the other bullshit on that thread made everyone stop posting. Anyway their are alot of new girls at X-Dreams II and we all need to know who does HJ's and who doesnt. I took one for the team tonight and I had a dance with Diamond. She is very attractive spanish girl with C Cups. She is pierced everywhere from her tits to her clit. It was a good dance as far as grinding, but no happy ending. She was a cool person as far as conversation went, but i didnt get what i went their for. Have any of you guys tried any of the other girls? Lets get some more reports going....

Last edited:
Where is it...

Where is this place? I'd have no problem going down there and getting some info. What are the going rates for dances? Also, if you have a phone # that would be great. Thanks and I'll let you know.

Thanks Anthony2

Thanks for putting the thread back on track. The other "stuff" didn't fit with the purpose of the board. Thanks again, hope to vist there soon.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sunday visit

Hadn't been here in a while so since I needed some relief I thought this was my best bet for some H/R. WRONG. Got there and none of the sure things were on the menu. So I went into the peep to check out the 4 on the board. Justina was cute but I remebered a bad review, no extras, Hanna was really cute but she seemed uninterested, Tanya seemed ok and Peaches just wasn't my type. Chalky white skin, skinny with no shape. I asked the guy at the desk who's laps were closest to Shy's and Wendy' and he said Peaches. But since she skeeved me and the other two I knew were hands off Tanya won by default. She is a waste of time. Too many "no's". She won't touch your cock. Can't touch her pussy. Got me off with a friction dance. Waste of time. Skip her.

Diamond

Saw her last night at Inferno Lounge, Sinderellas in Commack. Really hot and sooo many peircings!!! I was talking to her and she mentioned that she does lap dances. I dont reallty know how much they are....I think she said $45 for a dance ---more tipping, better dance. I asked about h/r, she said you will have a good time and will leave with a smile. I may give it a shot.

missy at x-dreams

Well, had a very bad week, ..home...wife...everything... i thought i give x-dreams a try. Asked the desk guy whose dances are closest to shy.. he said missy. Mid thirties, nice ass and breasts, and what i needed most of all, a nice smile. Smelled really nice. 50 for a nice time. She does read u.g for her reviews. So im going to say thank you missy.
P.S, this is my first post to ug, does this mean im not a lurker anymore :]

Re: New girls

Originally posted by cesar.andia
who are ... Lexus, Jillian, ...?
Both of these girls are very pretty, nice bodies with natural c-cup breasts.

Jillian has reddish hair and a few small tattoos. She provides no extras, at least she didn't when I last saw her last fall.

Lexus has dark blonde braided hair, pierced nipples and a small nose piercing ( I don't like nose piercings, but didn't even notice until she was very close to me.

A few weeks ago (before discovering Utopia Guide) I gave Lexus $80 before the dance. Given her reaction, I figured that I was in for a great performance. I just got a standard lap dance with some touching breast and ass touching.

When I began touching myself she moved over to the corner of the couch and allowed me to continue touching her. I asked her if she could help out. She said that this would cost more, then said "Wait, you already gave me $80...ok". She then began rubbing my balls while I continued to jack off. When I asked if she would use her tits, she again said that this would cost more...this time another $20 (which I gave her). She asked me not to cum on her and kind of rubbed her tits on my balls, nothing like Wendy's tit fucking), so I had to continue jerking off.

I don't know how new Lexus is, and I don't know if she took me for a rube when I initially gave her too much money. But it seems like there may be more available than what I received.

I hope so, beause she's really hot. I hope that someone else is willing to take one for the team with her. If she can become more like Wendy, she could become an all time favorite.

Well I'm officially not a "lurker" anymore. Just visited Xdreams and saw Gina. Thanks Billy for your posts.

I waled into the room and in came Gina. You are right a little on the older side but hot anyway. After the bs talk, she told me to tip upfront. I read enough about her so I trusted her. I gave her .5. She started riding me, and kissing my neck, damn damn damn. Took off the top and saw the most amazing nipples, they must have been about 3/4 inch erect. Nice and firm. Licked and sucked them. After a little of this, she puts on finger in her box and another in her back box, and slid them in and out.

She told me to drop my pants, which I did, underwear too, didnt even ask her. He squatted down and handed me a papertowel. She licked my thighs, wile rubbing by cock, and my balls. She even played with my ass.

I came a few minutes later. She didnt mention time at all,. Billy you are right, you stay in the room until you cum. Go for the 10 minute dance.

Thanks.
\

P.S what is it 100 posts for silver?

Last edited: