www.aaavegasmassage.com Kumi & Renee (702) 985-9865

It's been too long since I've been to Vegas. No convention this time, just to go hang out with my friend from college , "Ooops I came in my pants" Jones. It's probably our 15 consecutive year. I called Kumi & let her know that I was coming to town a few days before & she definetly remembered me. Said she had a new girl, Renee who was really cute. I booked both of them for a mid friday afternoon session at a cost of $700, PSE included .

They showed up wearing really cute dresses and heels. I had just finished showering from my workout so we went straight to the action. My friend Jones, has a really bad Premature Ejaculation problem, so I whispered into Renee's ear to take him into the bathroom for a quick HJ before we started and then he would leave the room. No joke, i think she stroked him 3 times and was done in 30 seconds,including the cleanup. He left, she washed her hands, stripped her clothes off and joined Kumi & I on the bed. I alternated making out with them and sucked on Kumi's really long nipples and squeezed her perfect asian ass. Renee started with a BBBJ and then Kumi sat on my face and smothered my face with her bubble ass. Renee moved her wet tongue lower and started to rim me while Kumi continued with the BBBJ and smushed her wet box against my face. They alternated their tongue activity with a few DFK's and then resumed sucking my cock and licking my ass. The sight of Kumi's ass spread eagle on my was too much, I had to fuck it. I told Renee that I was going to bang her pussy first & then fuck Kumi in the ass. She slid on the raincoat & laid on the edge of the bed in a fetal position and I entered her from the side. Kumi sat on her face and Renee licked her pussy while I fucked away. Renee has a great set of tits and a really cute face.

I honestly believe that Kumi has one of the best asses I've ever seen in my life. By far the best ass on an Asian. I switched condoms and Kumi assumed the doggie style postion on the bed, I spread a little lube on her dark hole and slowly entered it. I was DFK'ing Renee at the same time. Kumi took it slowly and made her comfortable, while Renee massaged my shoulders from behind. I began to slam away as her great ass began to shake like firm Jello and Renee began to suck on my earlobe and slid her tongue into my ear. Sweat was dripping off my nose & Renee was moaning "Fuck her ass harder, baby" & began to spank me as I drove home my load while Kumi fingered her twat. Renee grabbed a warm wet towel and dried me off. We all hopped in the shower & they were on their way.

Incredible experience with two different types of girls. Renee has a kinda spicy personality & Kumi is quieter and sweeter. Can't wait for Cinco De Mayo