Wp Amp

Does anyone know what happened to the ladies at the place on McBride Ave. in West paterson? Especially, Anna. She was teriffic.
It was an AMP.

Thanks

Was that the place in the strip mall? It was towards the back in a little atrium which housed other offices.

I only went there once, since it is way to close to my work. I got a so-so massage and great HR from one of the best looking young asian woman I'd ever seen. She was petite, not very good english, brown miniskirt, angelic face and braces. Was that the one you're looking for?

If anyone knows where she went, let me know. I'll get right over there.

Thanks

I went to that place a long ways back. It looked like a very shady doctors office from the outside. had a great session with young hot girl. heard the news only, from harry reasoner, but got the impression that the local singes appear. when i went back a few weeks later they were gone. would love to find out where they opened up again.

anyone have any comments on classic therapy?

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by reddog22
Does anyone know what happened to the ladies at the place on McBride Ave. in West paterson? Especially, Anna. She was teriffic.
It was an AMP.

Thanks

reddog,

You are right about anna. I heard she stop doing massage because she got married. The other girls at the place each open their own places. When the place was in a strip mall then it moved to an office building across the street from a park not long after that it got busted. I remain friends with one of the girls their.

biggod,
That's the place. They were in an atrium and then moved to an office bldg across from a park until they got busted. The cute one in the brown skirt- I remember like it was yesterday. Have you been to the one in Passaic Pk lately?

biggod

The Rifleman
Originally posted by reddog22
biggod,
That's the place. They were in an atrium and then moved to an office bldg across from a park until they got busted. The cute one in the brown skirt- I remember like it was yesterday. Have you been to the one in Passaic Pk lately?
reddog,

Do you mean the place that was in fort lee and then moved to passic park. I think it on brook st or ave right off main. Yeah some of the girl at that place worked in lodi until lodi place started to have problems with LE so they split. I'm been to alot of places in New Jersey. I have a friend that own a place and everytime she gets new girls and I stop by I already know them from another place. now a days I hang around flushing since their are so many places I trying to hit them all. Prices is also better. including tips for the girls is less is expected.

Originally posted by biggod

everytime she gets new girls and I stop by I already know them from another place.
I realy agree the New Jersey asian seen seems totaly played out for now, no mater where you go it is the same girls, We need to start teaching some of the fob Flushing girls the GWB.
By the way I was in Flushing last night, I was looking around for some of the places poste, saw the streets but not the buildings, did not look so hard because I was not alone, starting to make plans though

Flushing with WP type girls

Biggod,

I didn't know they moved to an office building. I should've got the cute ones number.

Since you're doing the Flushing thing, where in Flushing are there girls that are of the same caliber as the WP place?

Specifically the young and petite ones.

Thanks.