Would this work?

In light of all the recent LE stings and busts that have been going on, Ive been searching for a fool proof way to do incalls. From what Ive gathered, the UC may or may not be wearing a wire, which leads me to believe two things:
#1) either, assuming you arrive at a sting, LE waits a predetermined amount of time, say 2-3 minutes, before actually rushing in the room to bust you. regardless of the conversation between you and the UC, they bust you after the time has transpired because they arent recording it.
or
#2) assuming the UC is wearing a wire, they wait for the money for sex discussion so they can show intent.
So, if I texted a provider, just to literally hang out, which I have done in the past, and dont show up to the room with money in my pocket but in my car, assess the situation (wait a few minutes, do a bathroom check, see if she is wearing a wire, etc), and then go back out to get it if i think its safe, would the combination of no mention of sex in my text messages plus the fact that i showed up with no money in my pocket be enough to where if it was a sting, I could walk away if I got"busted"?
no money = no intent IMO

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
dont show up to the room with money in my pocket but in my car, assess the situation (wait a few minutes, do a bathroom check, see if she is wearing a wire, etc), and then go back out to get it if i think its safe
I think the only thing this would protect you from is getting laid. Though you may get beat up by her pimp.

In light of all the recent LE stings and busts that have been going on, Ive been searching for a fool proof way to do incalls. From what Ive gathered, the UC may or may not be wearing a wire, which leads me to believe two things:
#1) either, assuming you arrive at a sting, LE waits a predetermined amount of time, say 2-3 minutes, before actually rushing in the room to bust you. regardless of the conversation between you and the UC, they bust you after the time has transpired because they arent recording it.
or
#2) assuming the UC is wearing a wire, they wait for the money for sex discussion so they can show intent.
So, if I texted a provider, just to literally hang out, which I have done in the past, and dont show up to the room with money in my pocket but in my car, assess the situation (wait a few minutes, do a bathroom check, see if she is wearing a wire, etc), and then go back out to get it if i think its safe, would the combination of no mention of sex in my text messages plus the fact that i showed up with no money in my pocket be enough to where if it was a sting, I could walk away if I got"busted"?
no money = no intent IMO
Two words: UG approved provider (maybe more than two words).......................

or
no money = no intent IMO
By law in the end nothing will happen to you but they can and will break your balls and put you through the system costing you much time and money...

or
no money = no intent IMO
Only fool proof methodis to not discuss money for services, in any capacity. Any discussion of money is strictly for time only. If you're forced to discuss money before the LE checks. I've never met a "provider" that won't allow touching before $$ discussions. And she must touch you as you touch her, to prove to everyone's satisfaction that no wires exist and LE can't touch/undress in the sting (in NY, some states this isn't necessarily true, even allowing the officers to receive/perform sex acts to get the arrest). So under the shirt/pants fondling and reciprocation in kind, the LE loses all of its advantage in court; may not stop/prevent the arrest, since they can arrest on a whim without any evidence anyways

or
no money = no intent IMO
That’s one of the worst ideas ever.... you might get away with it from LE. They'll probably laugh at you. But if it’s a real provider, the first thing they’re gonna do is make a call to their handler and say “the mutha ducka got no money , get him the duck outta here”... And you’re gonna get shook down and ass kicked. ... smfh....

Read up... there’s plenty of reviewed girls on here that you can call... Sophia Belle just rolled back into town for a few days!!!! Take advantage of it!! She’s at the top of her game!! Everything is available and on the table.....!!!! There’s no disappointments with her!!!!

And for Christ sake, don’t leave the donation in the car.....

The "intent" is simply calling up a woman who is known to be a prostitute and making an appointment with her.
As I recall from a case from the Flush the Johns bust. One guy walked in the room, felt like something was wrong, said "never mind" and walked out of the room. The decoy had no recording of his call to set up the appointment nor notes of what he said. The backup chased him and arrested him outside the room.

1. He got is picture and name in the 100+ wall of shame posted by the DA's office. As I recall ND had a link to the pics.
2. He went court about a year later and the judge dismissed the charges.
3. Newsday published his story the hearing and his picture when the charges were dismissed.
4. . The judge chastised the DA and LE for the incompetent handling of the case — yeah, that really made all things right with the guys life.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sophia Belle just rolled back into town for a few days!!!! Everything is available and on the table.....!!!!
I did not find that to be the case so I guess her sessions are YMMV.
Perhaps that should be mentioned in her reviews. Among other things.

Not that I didn't have a good time.
She is sweet and enthusiastic.

GOOD MEMORY, GENIUS. Turns out it totally screwed with his life. Resulted in the loss of his wife and losses in his business.

Manhasset man says false 'Flush the Johns' arrest ruined his life

By WILLIAM MURPHYwilliam.murphy@newsday.comUpdated March 14, 2015 9:49 PM

A false arrest for patronizing a prostitute wrecked the life of a Manhasset restaurateur whose wife divorced him after publicity about the "Flush the Johns" sting that netted 104 men in Nassau County two years ago, a lawsuit charges.

The lawsuit, filed Thursday in state Supreme Court in Nassau, seeks unspecified monetary damages for the man, Louis DiMaria, 40, on grounds of false arrest, false imprisonment and other improprieties.

Prosecutors dropped the charge against DiMaria eight months after his arrest.

The lawsuit said DiMaria was with a friend on April 18, 2013, when the friend said he had to stop at a Carle Place hotel to meet someone. DiMaria went into the hotel room bathroom, but as soon as he emerged, he was arrested by detectives using the room for the sting, the lawsuit said.

Police then signed affidavits saying DiMaria had responded to a Web advertisement featuring a scantily clad woman, and had called the telephone number in the ad -- actually a phone being used by a female undercover police officer, the lawsuit said. He did none of that, the lawsuit said.

The police department and the county attorney's office declined to comment Friday.

DiMaria's wife "left him and subsequently divorced him due to the false allegations that he patronized a prostitute," the lawsuit says.

"The false allegations against plaintiff caused his business . . . to lose customers, resulting in severe losses to the business," the court papers say.

The arrests were made in April and May 2013, but they first came to public attention in June 2013 when the district attorney at the time, Kathleen Rice, held a news conference about them, and dubbed the sting "Flush the Johns."

The police commissioner at the time, Thomas Dale, took part in the news conference.

"The purpose of publicizing the names and photographs of the arrestees was to humiliate them and destroy their public reputation, regardless of their guilt or innocence," the lawsuit says.

The lawsuit is against the county and several of the police officers and detectives who took part in the sting. The district attorney's office was not named as a defendant because "the DA has certain immunity from prosecution," DiMaria's attorney, Salvatore Marinello of Garden City, said.

DiMaria could not be reached, and Marinello said his client did not want to comment.

The man he was with, who was also arrested that night, Michael Milia of Garden City, later pleaded guilty to patronizing a prostitute, records show.

The lawsuit says DiMaria was unaware that Milia might be responding to a sexually explicit ad.

"At the time of the arrest, there was no evidence that, other than plaintiff's (DiMaria) mere presence at the scene, that plaintiff intended to patronize a prostitute," the lawsuit says.

In a speech at Touro Law Center last October, before she was elected to Congress, Rice said that "public awareness is what our joint sting was all about."

She said the publicity deterred other men from patronizing prostitutes, and that most of the 104 men pleaded guilty to some charge. She acknowledged that only one of the men who contested the charges and went to trial was convicted. Six men who went to trial were acquitted by a judge at nonjury trials.

The only sure thing is to stay home and watch TV. Walking after getting busted? Pfffft. The penalty for a first time conviction is so (relatively) minor that it isn't the conviction that'll ruin your life, it's the arrest itself. As you can see below, even if you walk, you'll never walk right again.