World 2 a/k/a World-II • 92 Kean St, West Babylon • 631-920-6400

Seem to remember there also was a Whale gangbang party that I never wanted on my bucket list. Not sure if that’s still out there.
You could always go to one of those BBW parties where there's always plenty of food but you get nervous that you might be on the menu.
While back (early 2000's?) there was Beth's Parties in Central Islip area where she and a bunch of other fatties would organize a party. You paid $10 fee for the food and beverages (soda, juice, beer and wine. No drugs. There was all kinds of good hot and cold home made food served buffet style - besides knowing how to eat they knew how to cook. It was in a house, had lots of rooms and a hot tub outside. All the rooms had mattresses or beds and there were bowls everywhere filled with condoms and bottles of KY. All vaginal sex was covered, don't know if greek was available. Didn't see any bi action. Some rooms such as the living room were gang bang rooms and others you could take one of them to a room with a bed and close the door if wanted.

None of these were hooker or trailer park types, all where white, very pleasant and could hold a decent conversation. All ages. Very few tat's - if they had one maybe a rose on ankle or shoulder.

I think these were just women who for just wanted to be the center of attention sexually and were willing to settle for this once a month or so. Given the amount of fod and beverages was not done for the money - maybe break even.

The activities started early afternoon, (Saturday ?) and lasted into the late evening with some staying all day and other guys and girls showing up and leaving.

If you left your email address you could get on a notice list for future parties - I didn't so I don't know if this one exists anymore.

While back (early 2000's?) there was Beth's Parties in Central Islip area where she and a bunch of other fatties would organize a party. You paid $10 fee for the food and beverages (soda, juice, beer and wine. No drugs. There was all kinds of good hot and cold home made food served buffet style - besides knowing how to eat they knew how to cook. It was in a house, had lots of rooms and a hot tub outside. All the rooms had mattresses or beds and there were bowls everywhere filled with condoms and bottles of KY. All vaginal sex was covered, don't know if greek was available. Didn't see any bi action. Some rooms such as the living room were gang bang rooms and others you could take one of them to a room with a bed and close the door if wanted.

None of these were hooker or trailer park types, all where white, very pleasant and could hold a decent conversation. All ages. Very few tat's - if they had one maybe a rose on ankle or shoulder.

I think these were just women who for just wanted to be the center of attention sexually and were willing to settle for this once a month or so. Given the amount of fod and beverages was not done for the money - maybe break even.

The activities started early afternoon, (Saturday ?) and lasted into the late evening with some staying all day and other guys and girls showing up and leaving.

If you left your email address you could get on a notice list for future parties - I didn't so I don't know if this one exists anymore.
I remember going a few times. She moved down to the Carolinas a few years ago

It's every Tuesday 12 to 5. Gangbang. It's 80 bucks, no room fee. Definitely worth it. I'm sure two pops is available she's super sweet. She did everything I asked and was sexy about it. She just likes to play safe. Be carefully though she wears lipstick and when I got home and went in shower I realized it was on my boxers, had to pull a hoodini and make those disappear. Lol
Hey , pardon my bucket checking here but headed down there next Tuesday and wondering do you where one of those little masks inside or just stroll in loud and proud ? :)

I stopped by today to see if Mya or anybody was in the VIP room.
They never answer the phone whenever I’ve called to get info so I drove by. The parking lot was full. An encouraging sign I thought. Guy at the counter said Mya wasn’t in but Marylyn was. Ok well idk her so what the hell. Paid the fee and got my ticket. Walked in the room and immediately turned and left. There were ten guys just sitting on benches against the wall and one guy sitting next to Marylyn. Not to be disrespectful but she was lying on her stomach and from what I could see she was twice the woman I’d be interested in. Wasted $60 but saves my dignity for another day.
Happy hunting
Nutty out

Finally saw Mya today at the vip event. Friendly nice latina girl in her mid 30s. She was alone when i got there. Started with a nice blowjob and then went to doggie and mish. Overall great and provides great service. Well worth the $80.00
What was the damage to the house since I know 80.00 went to the provider.....

Oh man does this bring back memories.
acid flashbacks... don’t do drugs kids.

in college I took a buddy with a BBW fetish here, after I took a few hits of acid mind you... paid for him full admission and spoke to her for reduced admission for me just to eat, drink and watch - no participation.

Ended up seeing one of friends dads there, a lot of weird shit.

I remember going to those parties there were some cute looking ones too could not resist trying them out found out they were just as wild and kinky very open minded women had some nice times lost touch with crowd some time ago