World 2 a/k/a World-II • 92 Kean St, West Babylon • 631-920-6400

So I've only reviewed a few times. I'm a once in a while hobbiest with not much to bring to the table. I went to world 2 today and to my surprise there was a vip event. Not Lauren. Her name is Mya, hot Latina. Small A perky up top. Nice round bubble butt. Not too big tho. Nice shaved vag. Very sweet girl takes direction and aims to please. Everything covered, no daty, no kissing didn't try for Greek. Standing cbj eye contact with hot moans. Doggie, mish. Took cover off and blew on her stomach and vag. 80 bucks didn't try for second pop. Well worth it. She's there on Tuesdays 10am till 5pm

So I've only reviewed a few times. I'm a once in a while hobbiest with not much to bring to the table. I went to world 2 today and to my surprise there was a vip event. Not Lauren. Her name is Mya, hot Latina. Small A perky up top. Nice round bubble butt. Not too big tho. Nice shaved vag. Very sweet girl takes direction and aims to please. Everything covered, no daty, no kissing didn't try for Greek. Standing cbj eye contact with hot moans. Doggie, mish. Took cover off and blew on her stomach and vag. 80 bucks didn't try for second pop. Well worth it. She's there on Tuesdays 10am till 5pm
Still a room fee on top of the$80?

It's every Tuesday 12 to 5. Gangbang. It's 80 bucks, no room fee. Definitely worth it. I'm sure two pops is available she's super sweet. She did everything I asked and was sexy about it. She just likes to play safe. Be carefully though she wears lipstick and when I got home and went in shower I realized it was on my boxers, had to pull a hoodini and make those disappear. Lol

billyS

Reign of Terror
How many other guys were in the room while you had your turn?
Were there guys watching and waiting? Did you have to wait your turn while another guy nailed her?
Does she allow two guys at once, one at each end?
Thanks in advance for your answers

It's every Tuesday 12 to 5. Gangbang. It's 80 bucks, no room fee. Definitely worth it. I'm sure two pops is available she's super sweet. She did everything I asked and was sexy about it. She just likes to play safe. Be carefully though she wears lipstick and when I got home and went in shower I realized it was on my boxers, had to pull a hoodini and make those disappear. Lol
With Lauren gang bang was when there was more than one guy (obviously - sometimes there was only one guy there) and if multiple guys she would allow (actually encourage) guys to be in each hole (greek and vag covered, bj was bare). Was quite a sight. This was when I went in late 2017 (I think - for the thread do a search for goddess). I think she worked on thurs & fri 12-5.

No limit (other than your own bodily limitations) on # of pops and you could stay for hours if so inclined. Cost was 60 total and front desk and room had signs saying NO TIPS.

You can a

No limit (other than your own bodily limitations) on # of pops and you could stay for hours if so inclined. Cost was 60 total and front desk and room had signs saying NO TIPS.
Sooo what if you showed up at noon, banged one out, went back to work and returned before 5? Would they let you back in since you paid for the day or would you have to pay again for re-entry?

Sooo what if you showed up at noon, banged one out, went back to work and returned before 5? Would they let you back in since you paid for the day or would you have to pay again for re-entry?
You ask him as if he works there. Perhaps you could have called the establishment and asked them. That being said my common sense says no you can not come and go all day for one price.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yeah just ask the bouncer to stamp your hand on the way out.
But if you're going back to work I recommend you ask for the invisible one because they say "World2 Gang Bang"

You ask him as if he works there. Perhaps you could have called the establishment and asked them. That being said my common sense says no you can not come and go all day for one price.
:)

Nah, I just figured ONE of you guys had already tried it. I had this vision in my head of them giving out bracelets like what ya get at a concert or carnival once you've proven you're old enough to drink. Keep ordering booze; as long as they see the bracelet no challenge. Someone asks you what it was for you could be like "Oh, I stopped at Adventure Land at lunch"

Here yee Here yee, Step right up and fuck the amazing Mya. Round and round she goes. Where she stops, that's who get's blown! :p

Since they give you a wrist band for entry into the room I assume that you have paid for the day. For example, perhaps you left some "medicine" in your car that you didn't want to bring into the place (let's go with you have a stuffy nose). Although wrist band reentry seems reasonable and has been used by other places— I suggest you ask.

It may be your "common sense" but my actual experience with other establishments is they either stamp your hand or give you a wrist band to allow for reentry. It's been a while since I went there but as I recall they gave me a wrist band. Don't think stamping hand would work as depending where your fingers have gone you may want to wash your hands in the bathroom in the gang bang room before you put your fingers on your dick when you take a pee and the stamp could get washed off but a wrist band wouldn't.

It's a swingers event. Some fat broad, Marilyn, runs it. She's sweet, but not for everybody. Always says she's got another girl or 2 coming, and it always ends up being just her. It's an email thing that you sign up for thru a swingers website. You're not missing out on anything, i promise.
Thank you for the info. I guess I’ll pass on that too.