Women...

Think???

This is something you should know!
Sorry you had a rough night.

Bunny :)

You are leaving out the fact that I have "been" with her in the past. I was out with jayp67 last night and I had to stop this chick from kissing me in front of her clients.

Bunyon, you know me. You know I don't get like this with chicks. Just the "rocker chick".

Then, at the end of the night, picked off again...now that is painful. How come I have a feeling that if I ever run into this chick again, there is going to be the excuse that she came back looking for me but I was gone. I say the odds of that being said are "even money".

As for the line about "Kyra", for some strange reason, I think her name did come up at 4:30 in the morning.

Gavy

This is something you should know!
Sorry you had a rough night.

Bunny :)

Yes Kyra it is true. In his drunken stupor at 4:30AM he did bring up your name. Something along the lines of "I'd bet Kyra wouldn't treat me this way" I'm 100% serious, thats what he said. He wanted to call you too but I advised against it at that early an hour.
Personally I think he's smitten with you Kyra, just what did you guys talk about that night at the party after I introduced you?

Talk....

There was no talking it was all action and I've got the video to prove it!!!
You were right to advise him to not call me at 4am... I was already cursing some weirdo out from Cali for doing the same thing. I don't think Gavy would want to ruin the good impression he's made so far.

Yes Kyra it is true. In his drunken stupor at 4:30AM he did bring up your name. Something along the lines of "I'd bet Kyra wouldn't treat me this way" I'm 100% serious, thats what he said. He wanted to call you too but I advised against it at that early an hour.
Personally I think he's smitten with you Kyra, just what did you guys talk about that night at the party after I introduced you?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
There was no talking it was all action and I've got the video to prove it!!!
You were right to advise him to not call me at 4am... I was already cursing some weirdo out from Cali for doing the same thing. I don't think Gavy would want to ruin the good impression he's made so far.
I'm the bald guy with the Van Dyke, are you confusing me with somebody else? If so, it has truly been a sad day...

...and, yes, I think we brought your name up at 4:30. No joke...

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
From April 2007

I was so fucking hurt by the way you treated me tonight. Why didn't I just go home? Why tempt fait?

You hurt me. you hurt me tonight. I love you, though. You hurt me again and I will love you more...

I hate you rocker chick I hate you I lov you

I loeIhate
I must have been hammered writing this. I think I was with jayp67 at Palomas for a bit the night in question. And I get some 411 on her today and it was confirmed. And I can't stop thinking about her.

Damn. Why do I still have feelings for her?

Gavy

Check out the book "Angry Men, Passive Men: Understanding the Roots of Men's Anger and How to Move Beyond It" by Marvin Allen (Paperback - May 10, 1994). It wasn't until I understood my anger, particularly in dealing with women, that I was able to do something about it. It's a pretty easy read and really eye-opening...