Women commentators and panelists on NFL games

pokler

Power Bottom
A woman's place is in the home cooking the spaghetti and meatballs, cleaning the house and taking care of kids. And of course sucking our dicks. Not giving their outlook and thoughts on a game they never played. Shut the fuck up already Erin or Pam and let Tony or Terry or Eli or Phil talk !

A woman's place is in the home cooking the spaghetti and meatballs, cleaning the house and taking care of kids. And of course sucking our dicks. Not giving their outlook and thoughts on a game they never played. Shut the fuck up already Erin or Pam and let Tony or Terry or Eli or Phil talk !
I think you just pissed off a lot of women

What happened to the women football league?

Are you talking about the Lingerie Football League? I think they renamed it the Legends Football League a few years ago. Not sure what became of it after that.
So would it be more acceptable if the female commentators were former pro-Bowlers from the Lingerie Football League? :D

Depends on what the women have to say. They can sometimes be as empty-headed as any man holding the mic, sometimes not. It's never bothered me hearing a woman call or comment on a game, with one glaring exception: Suzyn Waldman, who calls NY Yankees games. It's not that she's an air-head. Far from it--she probably knows more about the sport than 90% of the people watching it. I just can't stand her voice.

pokler

Power Bottom
Depends on what the women have to say. They can sometimes be as empty-headed as any man holding the mic, sometimes not. It's never bothered me hearing a woman call or comment on a game, with one glaring exception: Suzyn Waldman, who calls NY Yankees games. It's not that she's an air-head. Far from it--she probably knows more about the sport than 90% of the people watching it. I just can't stand her voice.
Yeah it was so much better with MK. She's really annoying .

I play amateur sports at tournaments across the country. In between games I check out the women’s division and Co-Ed division. Some of these women would beat the dog shit out of you in any sport.

There are women coaches/managers in the NFL, MLB (Yankees just hired one for their division A team), and the NBA will have a woman head coach in the next few years. Any of which have more knowledge of the game in their clit that most of us will ever have.

What a jackass opinion.

anyway, I’m pretty sure the Lingerie (Legends) league is still around.

@pokler Classic Comment.

To me it is hilarious!!! Not necessarily for the truth of the content, but for the pure audacious robustness of the words spattered on the screen and how it excites the passions of the reader, either for or against the content.

Some might whole-heartedly agree with the comment, as it erases the changes in the past 100 years or so, that have deprived men of their male-dominant status. Others might find his comments abrasive and condescending to the female sex.

But, no matter what, @pokler delivered the statement with full conviction, and quite unapologetically.

I play amateur sports at tournaments across the country. In between games I check out the women’s division and Co-Ed division. Some of these women would beat the dog shit out of you in any sport.

There are women coaches/managers in the NFL, MLB (Yankees just hired one for their division A team), and the NBA will have a woman head coach in the next few years. Any of which have more knowledge of the game in their clit that most of us will ever have.

What a jackass opinion.

anyway, I’m pretty sure the Lingerie (Legends) league is still around.
I'm pretty sure if Becky Hammon joined the NBA as a head coach she would be in the top half of all head coaches. She's got a brilliant basketball mind.

pokler

Power Bottom
To play devil's advocate, Al Michaels and Joe Buck never played football at a high level, why should we listen to them?
1) they know more about the game than 99% of audience although not as much as color commentators

2) they are beloved voices that fans want to hear . I would not them replaced by other men

3) they stand up when taking a piss

Come on Man, they not there to be listened to or to offer their experience playing the sport. They there to be looked at and to draw in the
water cooler male fan types who don't know shit about sports.

Personally, I rather look at Erin Andrews and that tight fucking body with her filthy DSL's then Troy Aikmens crunched up grill and Bucks pencil neck.

If there was a show on nursing or menstruation
would you want to see Peyton or Bradshaw commenting ? How much can they contribute ?
I would fight for the job interviewing the lingerie league players in their locker room

Come on Man, they not there to be listened to or to offer their experience playing the sport. They there to be looked at and to draw in the
water cooler male fan types who don't know shit about sports.

Personally, I rather look at Erin Andrews and that tight fucking body with her filthy DSL's then Troy Aikmens crunched up grill and Bucks pencil neck.
Every time I see Erin I squint with one eye.