Woman taller than yourself

20s was a long long time ago. We never fucked but we hooked up, kissed, etc. I probably could have fucked but I fucked it up bc I was so weirded out about her height. Between her huge hands and the fact she loved heels and towered over me in them. I made a comment and it was over for me.

She was my only over 5’9”/5’10”.

90% of my real world dating/hook ups were 5’5” and under thinking about it 5’3” and under might be a better height threshold.

I’d say only a handful of hobby encounters with girls over 5’5”.

Wow! I must learn that! just when I thought I’ve heard it all lmao
never had that level of service, best was in an AMP when Vicky would do the standing handstand on the massage table and do handstand pushups deep throating. Sadly I'm only 6 foot, and I did find taller women attractive but none were interested in trying out a guy that was just as tall or shorter then them; would love to try it though. Closest I had was someone who was my height while she wore the 2 inch heels

never had that level of service, best was in an AMP when Vicky would do the standing handstand on the massage table and do handstand pushups deep throating. Sadly I'm only 6 foot, and I did find taller women attractive but none were interested in trying out a guy that was just as tall or shorter then them; would love to try it though. Closest I had was someone who was my height while she wore the 2 inch heels
Handstand push-ups deepthroating?! Holy shit that’s good! I want to see that! Lolll

Handstand push-ups deepthroating?! Holy shit that’s good! I want to see that! Lolll
She would ask if you were game, to be honest before seeing her I too had never heard of or experienced a handstand bj.

It ends up being very similar to the women laying prone on end of the bed while the guy stands at the edge and goes into the oral skull-banging. Just this gives her an opportunity to control the depth control and she was a bit more typical smaller Asian but also its something novel that she can keep her regulars with. I have never had any other providers offer it, and while I enjoyed it, and would repeat; I also don't think it needs to be done with everyone.

The dynamics if one were to try and repeat.
She would start in the 69 position on the massage table and then do a kick-over to handstand, then use her one leg to assist in the balance and lining up (using the side wall - reducing the shaking arms) and then proceed to do multiple handstand push-ups only depth control was how strong she was in going down. She was able to do this far longer than I would think a person would be able to maintain, I thought it would have been a 20-30 second thing, but she kept at it for 2-3 minutes (not a vigorous speed, but enough to be impressed by her strength and stamina)

billyS

Reign of Terror
She would ask if you were game, to be honest before seeing her I too had never heard of or experienced a handstand bj.

It ends up being very similar to the women laying prone on end of the bed while the guy stands at the edge and goes into the oral skull-banging. Just this gives her an opportunity to control the depth control and she was a bit more typical smaller Asian but also its something novel that she can keep her regulars with. I have never had any other providers offer it, and while I enjoyed it, and would repeat; I also don't think it needs to be done with everyone.

The dynamics if one were to try and repeat.
She would start in the 69 position on the massage table and then do a kick-over to handstand, then use her one leg to assist in the balance and lining up (using the side wall - reducing the shaking arms) and then proceed to do multiple handstand push-ups only depth control was how strong she was in going down. She was able to do this far longer than I would think a person would be able to maintain, I thought it would have been a 20-30 second thing, but she kept at it for 2-3 minutes (not a vigorous speed, but enough to be impressed by her strength and stamina)
I bet she does CrossFit.