Wine Tasting Parties ???

Women love wine and if you're a wine lover yourself, it's a plus to go. I don't see how wine tasting parties would be a bad way to meet women unless they're filled with the type of women you're not interested in.

Oh Gavy's gonna love seeing this lol.

haven't heard back from him so he's either having a blast or bored out of his mind.

unless they're filled with the type of women you're not interested in.
I think this line sums up Gavy's less-than enthusiastic response to having to go to this party, Sum. He didn't think he'd be interested in the chicks there.

advance field report

i spoke to gavy earlier

dont want to steal his thunder so briefly,,thumbs up on the party.

ill leave the rest to gavy.

WHERE IS YOUR FIELD REPORT GAVY??? LOLOL

I cannot begin to describe the amount of beautifal women who come in groups to the eastern part of LI for the wine tasting tours......Pindar on a sat...min of 30-40 available ladies......20-25 who I would try to pick up....

I cannot begin to describe the amount of beautifal women who come in groups to the eastern part of LI for the wine tasting tours......Pindar on a sat...min of 30-40 available ladies......20-25 who I would try to pick up....
Not to mention the money that walks in and out of there!

BTW i make my own wine, you guy's gave a great idea with this wine tasting!

justme

homo economicus
Women love wine and if you're a wine lover yourself, it's a plus to go. I don't see how wine tasting parties would be a bad way to meet women unless they're filled with the type of women you're not interested in.
Well, yeah. I had a friend who once complained that the only kind of women he could find out at bars were women who liked to spend their free time out at bars. I told him he should start talking to women that were out doing the things he'd rather do. The easiest way to "pick up chicks" is to do the things you like to do anyways. When you find one, you automatically have something in common and something to talk about. The converse is also true.

Wonders of Wine...

I've conducted wine tastings for groups for 20 years...and at virtually every one of them created an opportunity for a hook-up! Something about it being socially acceptable to get loaded on wine...all I know is after a few glasses of wine women are doing a lot of flirting!