Wind Spa 929-300-8130 Lake Grove formally Time Spa 929-634-4163

Most talent from this store went to Huntington location. 516-644-6418.
I’ve tried contacting that number and they say there are no Spanish or Latina girls there. Disappointed because I’d like to revisit some of them again, as they were really good, attractive and gave great service.

As previously reviewed, I saw Ana in December. End of December I saw another Spanish one, can’t remember her name. She was plain looking, had a good body, nice boobs, fat ass and gave a great CBJ. Never made it to fucking because CBJ was so good I just let her keep on with it.

Mid February I saw Lucia. Holy crap, she was hot! Nice firm b/c titties, Spanish bubble butt and one of the prettiest pussies I’ve ever seen. Skipped massage and she went right to CBJ. After a few minutes I wanted to get into her twat, so I had her get on the table, knees underneath her and fucked her from behind. Before entering I noticed her pussy was perfect, nice and pink, glistening with wetness. Slid in and she was nice and snug. Pounded her out for about 5-7 minutes and came hard in the bag.

A week later I went back and had Sofia. She was shorter, had what I call baby fat but a pretty face. Skipped massage and she knelt in front of me, rubbing my cock to get me hard. Then put on rubber with her mouth. CBJ was really good and had to stop her because I wanted to fuck. She laid on the label, spread her legs wide and gave me a look. She was another one with a really nice looking pussy. Rubbed my cock on it and slid in. A nice fit, started slower and picked pace up. When I felt the time was coming near, pulled out and had her bend over the table. Went to put it in and guess I had wrong hole; she grabbed my cock and said “no daddy” and slid me in her cunt. Pounded her from behind and asked her whose pussy it was and she said “you papi”. Came hard and she looked at the bag and laughed and said so much.

would love to be able to find these girls again. Had a good time each time!