Wind Spa 929-300-8130 Lake Grove formally Time Spa 929-634-4163

I have been to Time Spa three times in the last month.

Early December - 1st encounter don’t recall provider’s name. Was not Bella , but very attractive Latina , dark hair, tan skin , big hard fake boobs , nice ass. Petite but curvy in a hot Latina way. Young, maybe 25. She answers door and leads me to 1st room to left.

Ask for half, pay house money of $40. She leaves , I get comfy. She comes back , gives very lame massage for 5 maybe 10 mins. As soon as I start roaming she says to flip, asks what I want and starts getting naked. I motion for FS , she asks for $140, I agree. Get money, sue comes back with condom. Cbj is very toothy but she’s hot so I’m hard now. Lubes up and rides a minute. Then gets up and tells me to fuck her. She lays back , wraps her legs around my waist and I start pounding her over the massage table, we are perpendicular to table her big titties bouncing as much as they could for manmades . It’s finally getting good, now I’m rubbing her clit while banging her, she really seems to like and is getting wet,and moaning but not too much , enough to get my juices flowing. I blow in the bag inside her. Suck each nipple and pull out. Wipes , cleanup , on my way in 20 mins at most

1/2 hr $180
Cbj - 5. Too toothy
Massage - 4. Lame
Cfs - 7.5 she seemed to enjoy
Looks - 7.5

2nd visit. Aizon ( assuming Allyson but this is how they text it ).
Very similar session to 1st. Throw text , ask who’s working. No Bella who has good reviews here, but Aizon is they say so I request her. Lighter skinned spinner Latina, nice ass , I don’t recall tits , I think they were real and nice Great ass, face kind of slutty looking

Lame massage starts. 5 mins of that. I start rubbing her ass over her sweats. Sweats come off, what you want baby she says? Everything I say. She says how much ? I say 100 , she says 120, I go get and pay.

Rubber goes on, much better CBJ. She gives me a nice ride on top and I blow in the bag. Out in 20 mins as most. Aizon was hot, I wanted to get into more with her and tried to setup my 3rd tone with her. CBJ -6.5 ( I prefer BBj). Cfs - 7. Massage - 4. Face/body - 7.5

Arrive Tuesday after requesting Aizon. Cute Asian answers the door. Says she’s Yu yu I think. Young , hot spinner body , pretty face. I decide to stick with her.
Get in room , her English is non existent.

I only have $100 bill , ask for change. She motions HJ , I motion FS. She’s confused , ends up taking $200 and brings me $80 back. Starts weak massage, weakest yet. Moana a little when I rub her clit, ok nice. Won’t allow roaming under her panties. Strike 1. Next I flip. She gets cover , starts cbj. Decent job , but I want to bang and I keep telling her. She asks for $120 more and I have to remind her I’m already in for $120! No English , finally we agree $40 more. She pulls parties down , skirt up , no tits out and lays there. I bang her and she’s saying quietly , ooh you so good, you do good monotone. Might as well have just said Mi so Hawney lol. I bang her until she squeals , and Am able to bust in bag. Worst of three mediocre experiences. Won’t repeat unless Bella, aizon or 1st unnamed girls. This one’s personality sucked and ruined the experience for me.
Massage 3
Looks 6. Would be highe me if she knew how to act
CBJ - 6.5.
CFS - 5. Too lazy

Walked in today, went up the stairs and rang the door bell. Was greeted by Mia. About 5'4, perky b's Latina - I would say around 25 years old. Very sweet & cute, but spoke almost no English.

Lackluster massage followed by CBJ and covered full service. I paid $40 house and $100 to her, so $140 total.

The place is kind of a bargain, but as others have said, it seems pretty obvious from the street what it is & likely won't last.

Walked in today, went up the stairs and rang the door bell. Was greeted by Mia. About 5'4, perky b's Latina - I would say around 25 years old. Very sweet & cute, but spoke almost no English.

Lackluster massage followed by CBJ and covered full service. I paid $40 house and $100 to her, so $140 total.

The place is kind of a bargain, but as others have said, it seems pretty obvious from the street what it is & likely won't last.
Did you try calling first? Called yesterday and went right to VM. Texted to see who was working and no reply. Tried calling this morning and went right to VM. Want to go back for second visit (first is reviewed below) but weird phone going straight to VM.
My first visit was Dec 14 (a Wednesday). Got there on the later side (7:30-ish) and parked. Not many cars and nobody coming/going as I parked and went to the door. Walked up the stairs, rang the bell and was let in by an Asian girl. I asked for Spanish girl and she led me to the first room closest to stairs door. She left and 30 seconds later Ana walked in. Ana is short, tight body, nice Spanish bubble butt and perky, full, firm young tits. She had dyed blue hair and, as mentioned previously, was tatted up. I have tats, so I found her extremely sexy. She asked how long and I told her half. Gave her the $40 and she left the room and pulled the curtain. I got undressed and sat on the table and a minute later she came back in. She asked me what I wanted and I told her all ($100) . She said ok, left to get supplies and came back in. Asked if I wanted a rub and I said no. She proceeded to take off the skimpy outfit she was wearing and has a beautiful body. Started getting hard just having her naked and close to me. She rubbed my cock a bit to start getting me hard, then put the condom on with her mouth and stated a decent CBJ. After a few mins of this, I wanted to get in that hot Spanish pussy. She laid on the table on her back, opened her legs and gave me such a hot, sultry look that said come fuck me now. I rubbed my cock on her pussy and slowly entered her; she was nice and tight. A few strokes to get the condom wet and her juices flowing more and I pulled out and slapped her pussy with my cock. She laughed and I got a yes baby. Put it back in and deep dicked her for a few minutes. No resistance to full penetration and a pounding. I wanted her in doggy, so I pulled out and asked her to bend over. She bent over the table and I had her put one leg up on the table and I entered her juicy pussy from behind. It felt so good and I started pounding her, squeezing her ass and feeling her tits as I fucked her. After a few minutes, I exploded inside the bag in her and pulled out. Condom was filled and she laughed and said yes baby so much, so good. She helped me clean up and I was on my way. Went downstairs and had no eyes on me and ran into nobody else on way to car. Only felt weird from the people on the road driving g past. $140 all in and a good time was had. Would def go back and see Ana again. Trying to but can’t get through on phone to see if she’s working.

First time posting so I apologize if it’s isn’t up to par! Went to this place and as others said you walk in the door go up the stairs to another door and ring the doorbell. Spanish girl answered who seemed in her 30s with a bunch of tattoos. I didn’t get her name. Gave $40 for the house and laid on the table.

She came in and started what I thought was a very good massage. It lead to mutual touching and then $110 extra for FS.

I like to get in and out so I finished quickly and was out the door. I did notice they have cameras for the hallways and a screen showing them, not sure if that’s normal or something to be worried about.

Time Spa sign is gone and the upstairs flashing open sign is not on...as of yesterday.. did they get smart or are they gone? Not surprised if they are gone-way to much attention...

Time Spa sign is gone and the upstairs flashing open sign is not on...as of yesterday.. did they get smart or are they gone? Not surprised if they are gone-way to much attention...
I was at the gym across the street yesterday morning and as I’m sitting in my car getting ready to leave I looked over at that place and I seen the door wide open and a couple of girls were bringing stuff out and putting it in the back of an SUV. I thought they were just cleaning.

Could be scheduled posting. I always thought it was weird they invested in that big sign and also had a website. Made me think they were protected somehow or tried to make it look as legit as possible.

This location is still open, just under different ownership, different number, 929-300-8130, talent changes pretty regularly. Three to four girls usually available. Most weeks its mixed talent that include both chinese and spanish. I just got a text from there today with Bella, Lucia and sara available. I have seen Sophia there. I think I got a text last week saying, Lucia, sophia, lizz and paola.

I passed by again last night, and the open sign was still lit. So I’m not sure if it is in fact closed. I won’t be going there either way as it’s way too close to home.