Willing, Fantasies Come True, Open-Minded

Some different incall women who post their ads in Backpage write about how they are either "willing", some who will "make fantasies come true", or are "open-minded". Different women use either one of these words.

What do they each mean and what services are provided? Does willing, fantasies come true, and open-minded all the same?

Do the services actually provide spitting on them, pulling their hair,gag, rimjob(on guy),etc? If not then where can I find a woman who provides services like this?

I just love a good role play. One of my favorites was the gent wanted to play as he was my hubby and that Alex (my real hubby and partner) was a young male that I would use to degrade, belittle and humiliate him (the gent).

It is a form of "cuckold" and I have to say WOW! what a great role play.

Now, I'm willing to try things (within some boundaries) and I even have a subtle submissive side (reserved only to those who figure out how to unlock it).

As for your request... spit on her, pull her hair and gag her. Humm, you're gonna have to settle for reading reviews on girls who advertise "submissive" or the catch phases you used.

Then, to be sure, you will need to get to some of the review writers in the back-channel to ask if they would think your activities were ones offered / provided.

My gut tells me, you might have a hard time getting these services on your first meeting. This style of rough submission requires a great deal of trust (something thats earned over a couple meetings). So be prepared to invest in a few meetings.

Just our 4 cents

Christine & Alex - Hot Young Married Couple
Phlirty Phantasies & Phreaky Phun Adventures in Phoenix

Flirty wife

That role play that you have done is EXACTLY what I like and have done many times.
If you are ever in NYC or in LV when I am there in mid September, I am sure that we will hook up and play.