• About the same

Votes: 39 13.1%
  • Sex with wife is marginally better

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • Sex with wife is substantially better

Votes: 65 21.9%

• Total voters
slinkybender said:
How would you compare the sex you have with your wife/SO with the sex you have with providers ?
Better with wife, just not often enough. Plus, I love BJ's to completion including CIM and wife doesn't like that part of it. She refuses to let me CIM.

Geezy Muldoon said:
Sex with wife better because my idiocy, fears, character, humor, strengths, past, etc. are apparent to her and I am more naked before her than I am with a woman I am paying to have sex with me. Likewise, her idiocy, fears, character, humor, strengths, past, etc are more apparent to me and she is naked to me.

This produces opportunities for great interpersonal tenderness, mercy and warfare and is much more erotic by far. Very rarely does one feel anything approaching this tension with a woman you are paying to have sex with you.
Agreed. Plus I actually love my wife.

What a concept....

I think the providers are better because there is more variety. How many wives out there will do BBBJ, bodyslides, ass tickles, facials, russian, etc. I think slim & none. I would be satisfied if I could just get the BBJ part. Covered sex no matter how thin the raincoat sucks. If I could come home to thongs, bbbj, nice massage, or bodyslide, I would probably never have to hobby again. I say that now but now matter what the body gets it would never be enough. Drilling the same hole over & over would get boring.

mrpinky said:
I think the providers are better because there is more variety. How many wives out there will do BBBJ, bodyslides, ass tickles, facials, russian, etc. I think slim & none. I would be satisfied if I could just get the BBJ part. Covered sex no matter how thin the raincoat sucks. If I could come home to thongs, bbbj, nice massage, or bodyslide, I would probably never have to hobby again. I say that now but now matter what the body gets it would never be enough. Drilling the same hole over & over would get boring.
I personally think sex with my wife is better. What I miss and what the PROV provide is variety and I don't mean different positions. My wife is reasonably accomodating...Greek is just about all she won't do and she never refuses me. But I love women..and the hobby allows me to sample (black, white, asian, tall, short, skinny, fat). And while my wife has been both skinny and a little chubby at one point or another in our marriage...she has never been able to quite get taller etc...

wheninvegas2005 said:
I personally think sex with my wife is better. What I miss and what the PROV provide is variety and I don't mean different positions. My wife is reasonably accomodating...Greek is just about all she won't do and she never refuses me. But I love women..and the hobby allows me to sample (black, white, asian, tall, short, skinny, fat). And while my wife has been both skinny and a little chubby at one point or another in our marriage...she has never been able to quite get taller etc...
Amen to that !

Commercial vs. Noncommerical Sex

wheninvegas2005 said:
I guess I'm lucky. I'm separated, but still have sex with my wife every 4-6 weeks. Most times, it's better than with a provider. Plus, she does everything I could possibly want and looks better than most providers out there (former model).

And that goes for my other noncommercial relationships too. Basically, even most gfe providers are not as good as "the real deal." If you're with someone who is out to please you (and you them) just for the fun of it, love or whatever, unless she's totally inept, it's always going to be better than someone acting for solely (or mainly) economic reasons.

For me, I see providers only when I'm in between girlfriends and/or the girl I'm with is not readily available. However, I've been with providers who have been extremely good, but I think that usually comes from getting to know each other and there has to be some chemistry. I cannot think of a provider that I've been with where everything was totally satisfying and there was no chemistry. In short, my guess is that if the provider would not go near you if you had met in a different context, then it's never going to be as good as sex with someone who would, no matter how gfe she acts.

My 2 cents.

This is great stuff ... just tossing in a vote for both. Has its risks which the hobbiest must accept, but can result in less stress all around, and even better sex all around. But if I had a wife/SO that got into all the acronyms, don't think I'd want to take on the risks.

wife vs. provider

For the pure feeling of entering a pussy with no condom on, the wife can't be beat. For everything else, the variety and kinky sex of a provider wins handsdown.