• Sex with wife is marginally better

Votes: 31 10.4%
  • Sex with wife is substantially better

Votes: 65 21.9%

• Total voters

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Wife vs Provider - Round 1

How would you compare the sex you have with your wife/SO with the sex you have with providers ?

Last edited:
Sex with wife better because my idiocy, fears, character, humor, strengths, past, etc. are apparent to her and I am more naked before her than I am with a woman I am paying to have sex with me. Likewise, her idiocy, fears, character, humor, strengths, past, etc are more apparent to me and she is naked to me.

This produces opportunities for great interpersonal tenderness, mercy and warfare and is much more erotic by far. Very rarely does one feel anything approaching this tension with a woman you are paying to have sex with you.

pswope

One out of three
A hybrid of Camille Paglia and Naomi Wolff wrapped in the body of Dylan McDermott

(Madame Justice Crater likes that he's in touch w/ hs fem side. Didn't like his Norman Mailer phase)

Sorry Slinky, but I think this is like comparing apples and oranges. However from a purely physical standpoint, sex with wife is usually better because its more physically intense and uninhibited than with a provider and its UNCOVERED. All the debates about BBFS should not obscure the fact that covered sex just can't compare.

azzure - you've got that 1000% right! covered sex just doesn't have the same wonderful feeling as bb.

sex with my wife is better than with most providers. there is greater intimacy, greater awareness of what really works, etc.

however, sex with those regular providers on my atf list is better than with the wife. that's how they got on the atf ;list in the first place. there is greater variety, relative youth, skill and willingness to go where the wife says no.

Its like Haley's Comet. It's beautiful except you have to wait 100 years.

My sister and brother in-law were over not too long ago. My brother in-law was boasting about his new vascesctimy(sp?) My wife suggested I look into it-I shot back to her "hon' a quick cost benifit anlysis would show that the cost would surely outweigh any benefits, considering I get to try it out on my birthday and high holy days"

pargolfer - i think that you're suppossed to abstain on the high holy days......or is it just food that we have to give up.

fwiw get the vascetomy. evryone says that sex with the wife is better when there's no fear of pregnancy or just the hassle of taking the pill etc. was certainly true with me & the missus.

PS/PJ:

I try to be as much as possible as I really am with my wife. Sometimes I will still try to be as much as possible who I really am with the women I pay to have sex with me. I did so this afternoon.

It is always more difficult and frightening to do even though the best sex depends on such nakedness and flexibility.

I have never succeeded in being 100% naked with a woman who is being 100% naked with me.

Hence, I am still a virgin in a serious existential sense.

Best, etc.

Judge Crater

Last edited:
Slinky, you need one more category up there. Sometimes. Usually sex with my wife is better, but sometimes...

And in honor of Yom Kippur she doesn't swallow.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
One of these days we need to have a freeform sticky poll. Just put up the letters A through E and we can each pick the labels we want to associate with each answer.

Last edited:
Like comparing apples and oranges.

First of all a true hobbyist IMHO needs both. A woman in his life being a wife or a girlfriend and for his "hunting instinct" the hobbying itself. To compare those two things is virtually impossible, as you pursue absolutely different objectives. You strive mostly for QUALITY at home and for VARIETY while "hunting".
When I wake up in the morning I want to have a different kind of sex than when I'm relaxing in a AMP for example. Therefore the things I do in those situations are quite different. This is why I think there is basically nothing to compare. YOU JUST NEED BOTH in your life.
Happy hunting.

pswope

One out of three
Judge

Highest I obtained is 90% w/ 90%(and that was w/ aid of drugs). I could not agree with you more than 100% is the penultimate and can only be acheived when both parties are totally comfortable with themsleves and each.