Why would you post this pic

http://images1.************/imager/u/large/281103509/0c47a0c68fb5d49911fd412e592443b8.jpg

when you look like this?
http://images1.************/imager/u/large/281278134/5465e3b6038e948aed16383826214c45.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yes I got out of there as fast as I could.
Doors were closed she refused bathroom access and only I was to get naked. BYE!!!!
Second pic might be her first communion photo.

No one? Okay, here goes.

There once was a man named wiggles,
Who would screw anything that wriggles,
But when he saw this beast,
He didn't hesitate in the least,
And said, "Not even for shits and giggles."

Looks like a crazy bitch
If memory serves me correct is that, 'Jasmine'

I recall seeing like every other ad we in East Meadow, Westbury or hicksville area turned out to be her. Each pic it looked bigger, bigger and bigger.

No pun intended but it was like in the movie the blob, kept eating people and got bigger and bigger

Like one of my favorite radio shows, the famous line they'd say,
Nice girl, Nice family...she''s a hooker!!!

can any of the mods help me with a review? its more of a warning of bait and switch and poor service from this #(917)444-5168 id suggest to avoid absolute waste of time and money

can any of the mods help me with a review? its more of a warning of bait and switch and poor service from this #(917)444-5168 id suggest to avoid absolute waste of time and money
If you actually had a session with her, just post it like any other review.
• Post it in the appropriate section for her region. (Looks like she is on LI based on a search of the phone number.)
• Start the thread with her name in the title.
• Make sure to put the phone number in the correct format in the title and not like you posted it here.
• Include a link to the ad and the actual ad and photos if possible.
• Include the relevant details such as session length and price, location where it took place, services received or not received.
• Of course you can include any warning about a bait and switch whether it's in her appearance or promised services.