Why was my thread deleted?

Understand I'm new so there's apprehension with postings. That said, I pulled together a thread that listed former/active JAV stars providing services in New York area - took about 30 minutes to search through other threads to find information, verify their actual AV names and videos, etc. Goal was to start a thread where people could go if they wanted to have an experience with a JAV performer while in NYC. Given the upfront work to contribute and the fact I didn't simply ask a question I'm not sure why it was deleted. Thanks

Because basically it seems like you are promoting these JAV stars.
I can certainly see how it would look like that but I really just want to know if there are any OTHER JAV stars I'm missing because none of these women are available while I'm here. Was hoping to help others (who will likely be here when these girls are available) so that I could in turn be helped (by learning of a JAV star I missed who happens to be available over next couple of days).

If the above isn't in violation of the rules could the thread please be reposted? Thanks for your explanation

billyS

Reign of Terror
My post was wrote well and did not make it to the public with no email as to why whf
Because you put it in the wrong section.
Why would you put the review in New Board Software?

You put all three of your posts in the wrong section.

And I didn't appreciate what you wrote in the Report either.